• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
Which human has the most unexpected abilities to win? Let's find out.

Speed is equalized, and Peter's regen is restricted (Then again, I feel his regen should be downgraded. It was his duplicate that regenerated from a severed hand not the original Peter).

The Family Guy: 3 (Psychomaster, Flash, Nicco)

The Wrathful Teacher: 1 (Insecurity97)

Inconclusive: 0
Baldi full body

Peter Griffin

I'm gonna have to hand it to Baldi. Come on, Peter doesn't have any resistance to Baldi's hax. Also, slight note both Baldi and Peter have variable speed on a similar scale (Baldi due to however many questions the player gets wrong and Peter pretty much in general), so I doubt speed equalization is really even necessary since neither side can blitz one another.

Also, last I checked, cutaways aren't combat applicable.

I agree that the Regenerationn thing should only be applied to Peter's duplication; in fact, I think it might need a second investigation.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Awww Meg this is almost like that time when I got trapped by illusions and got my ass kicked by spatial manipulation
-Scene flips to Vs Debater analyzing both profiles- "Yep. Looks like Baldi takes it."

I totally had to fill in the Family Guy reference.

Peter, probably. While he might not have his regen here, he at least still has his toon force and durability. Peters greatest feat of durability is surviving a rocket crash from space into a construction site, and lived. Here is the scene, at 3:14 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WGQmWcrbs and he was with Ernie who also survived the crash and he was ok too and both continued to fight and from scaling to each others durability, that would be their attack. They still kept up even from tanking a rocket crash. Baldis feat scaling to the player being flung into a wall by 1st Prize/Gotta Sweep is impressive, but Peters is simply better. Baldi might be faster and smarter but Peter is simply stronger, more durable, and more experienced. He could probably use his Gravity Manipulation to yank Baldis ruler out of his hand to use against him. My vote goes to the #1 irresponsible cartoon father.

Psychomaster35 said:
He could probably use his Gravity Manipulation to yank Baldis ruler out of his hand to use against him. My vote goes to the #1 irresponsible cartoon father.
To what extent is this gravity manipulation you speak of?

Regardless, Im still gonna vote on Peter. I see no way of Baldi managing to kill Peter with a ruler slap which he did the same to the player whos able to survive 1st Prize and Gotta Sweep, as Peters survived a rocket crash, and thats much superior to Baldis scaled durability feat.

Vote added. Though, apparently that rocket crash isn't qualified an legitimate feat (Could be an outlier).

Yeah... I'm gonna change my vote to Peter now.

Come to think of it, wouldn't the rocket crash bump Peter up to 8-C considering at least the speed of the thing? Granted they're nowhere near the "driver's seat," but still at least surviving himself falling at re-entry speeds would qualify as that.

Peter survived a fall from space tho.

He surpasses Baldi in literally everything except intelligence, but his combat experience is more than enough to take care of some random bald teacher with a ruler. Hax is essentially a non-factor here.

This is Bane vs Baldi and Baldi vs Bond all over again.

And as Arbitrary said, even the most common Wall level feats far surpass anything Baldi has ever done, and Peter is pretty high up there.

This is looking like a stomp to me. Baldi has no way to get past Peter's insane durability and striking strength to boot.

What's next? Pitting Baldi up with Assassin's Creed characters?

Changing my vote to Peter FRA

Now that I think about it, he wouldn't even need to land a hit to win. He could use Broadway Force or make a cutaway

Back