• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perry the Platypus VS Skipper the Penguin

DB-Perry VS Skipper V2

Speed Equalized. Both 9-C. No prep time. Who wins and why?

Perry the Platypus: 0

Skipper the Penguin: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I may give this to Perry, due to the fact that he's likely more experianced with fighting (He was adopted from a store held by the agency he was trained at) and isn't seen to be short-tempered like Skipper.

Skipper has the strength advantage. It looks like Perry's best feat is beating a human, Skipper's beaten a gorilla. Their skill in martial arts should be comparable, but my vote goes for Skipper

Let's see. Perry might have fought something more powerful than humans, say another animal of some sorts or anything of that sorts. Let me see if I can find something on it.

Skipper beats a gorilla but Perry beats a men who can survive get hit by a gigant ball of aluminium capable of destroying the top of Doofenshmirtz building and several other things.

For me Skipper and Perry are pretty matched but Perry have better training and experience

Back