• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pernida Parnkgjas upgrade

1 Attack Potency pernida page says he is town+ level but that's wrong it was said he was as strong as kenpachi and kenpachi is Small Country Level+.

2 speed on pernida page it say he is just MHS but that's wrong pernida is MHS+ why he catch Yoruichi and she MHS+.

3 Durability it says pernida is town level but that's wrong he is Small Country Level+ it was said he was at the same level of kenpachi who is Small Country Level+. also kenpachi could not cut pernida and his strength is Small Country Level+.

pernida REAL stats

Attack Potency Small Country Level+

speed MHS+

Durability Small Country Level+ or island/mountain

and why because he at the same level of kenpachi. like if some onE in dbz and it said some one at the same level of goku you will think of his max.

and before you all go crazy and say im lying go to pernida page look what it says.

Pernida it evolved itself to the power level of Kenpachi Zaraki. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS MEANS.

whoa calm down, currently bleach is going through some mass upgrade/downgrades and overall fixes so it will get sorted eventually. also i don't know who yoruichi is scaled 2 to be mhs+ but that will likely get downgraded.. for now.

LordAizenSama yoruichi is said to be the fastest in all of bleach.

and what do you think of the strength bit. if pernida is at the same level of kenpachi then he should be put at his level.

said to be the fastest then got blitz'd by pernida.. and feats>statements here aswell, If Yoruichi is Scaled to Ichibei then i'd disagree, as for some reason bleach profiles has alot of powerscaling problems, although theres likely another bleach speed upgrade thread coming soon so keep your eyes open for that

and my memory fails me alot with these sternritter, But if Pernida is said to be the same level as Post training shikai kenpachi then id agree, but if you're comparing them because he beat a weakened zaraki i'd disagree there.

that being said, 7-C is probably way too low i agree, he should be at least ulquiorra level. and that's at the least.

also i wouldn't rate his durability as small country level because zaraki was really weak at the time right? island/mountain level would be better imo

Are you Fireboy2000? Because if I remember correctly he also made a post about this. Suspicous.

o I know kenpachi was a bit weak. but it was said by unohana when kenpachi is close to death he gets a big power up. so think of all the things gremmy did and them girls that should give him a power up. so if unohana right he should be stronger from the time he had that fight with gremmy.

no im not fireboy I was looking at pernida page and it says he is at the same level of kenpachi so I made this.

KuuIchigo said:
Are you Fireboy2000? Because if I remember correctly he also made a post about this. Suspicous.
I Highly doubt it, their use of english is much different, and I don't think this thread is being unreasonable either

LordAizenSama said:
KuuIchigo said:
I Highly doubt it, their use of english is much different, and I don't think this thread is being unreasonable either
Alright. I was just making sure.

Well, I agree that the ratings seem far too low, but didn't Pernida beat Kenpaichi with the use of hax? That might rate it as Unknown attack potency. But if it withstood Kenpaichi's attacks, then its durability should obviously scale to his attack potency.

Okay. And of what level are his regular attacks?

What MHS+ speed the gotei 13 trained and were calculated at Mach 300 nemu who didn't even train at all and should be inferior to them was keeping up with Pernida?

Okay. Can somebody adjust it to "Unknown" Attack Potency and "At least City level" Durability then?

@CHILLVIBEZZ The problem with trying to evaluate character statistics is that most authors do not care about being consistent all the time.

I think pernida is just as strong as kenpachi. on his page it says pernida is at the same power level as kenpachi.

Replication: Pernida can evolve by absorbing information from objects it touches with its nerves. In doing so, it evolved itself to the power level of Kenpachi Zaraki

Back