• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Permission to do a revision?

I'm currently reading through God of High School (which is fantastic, by the way) and it was very clear to me even before getting as far as I have that the character's profiles are lacking quite a bit of information.

May I have permission to do an overall revision as I go along? Especially since I'm taking a hiatus from my Katanagatari revision?

Overall, one do not need to ask permission to make a revision, you're doing one right now (even tho this is more a Q&A thread).

Yeah, if you ever see something wrong or could possibly be changed to be worded better sure. Have fun catching up with the rest of us!

Back