• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Attention Foundation Personnel

After receiving several reports of anomalous activity in the rural part of Delmarva State far away from any roads, towns, or cities, administration agreed to send an MTF Squad to investigate. The agents discovered and were fought off by two anomalous humanoid entities, currently classified as SCP-7152-1 and SCP-7152-2. Cross referencing the descriptions of the entities with other incident reports has revealed Scp-7152-1 to be the same entity responsible for the Dryland Incident. Wether or not the Dryland Incident was also in some part caused by SCP-7152-2 remains unknown. While the extent of SCP-7152-1's hydrokinetic abilities are well documented thanks to the Dryland Incident, the abilities of SCP-7152-2 are unknown. It has been decided that Pandora's Box will be dispatched in an attempt to contain them, as the abilities shown by Scp-7152-1 clearly present too much of a threat to be contained solely by MTF. SCP-7152-1 is currently being tracked over Jersey, while SCP-7152-2 remains in Delmarva. Pandora's Box has been sent after SCP-7152-1, but SCP-076 has been separated from its group in order to contain, and if necessary terminate, SCP-7152-2. Situation pending, be vigilant of futher updates.

~

"They're fixed! At last!" Peridot proudly declared, as she held up the new abd improved limb enhancers. "Oh, I've missed these for so long!" She said, trying them on again for the first time in awhile. She had found her old limb enhancers washed up on the beach and had taken to fixing them. "Wait until Lapis sees me in these again! Nyeh heh heh heh heh!" Peridot's gloating was cut off by a sword being hurtled through the barn wall, reducing it to splinters. She narrowly managed to avoid being impaled by taking to the air. "What the stars!" Able gave a malevolent chuckle as he marched into the barn. "I have to admit, i don't think I've seen anything quite like you before." Able pulled out another sword, a familiar feeling of bloodlust overtaking him. "Let's hope you put up a better fight than the trillions I've killed before you."

~

Both at 9-A. Speed Equalized.

SCP-076
The murderous warrior.

vs.
Peridott

Please just write stories at this point, everyone would like them

I fell like 76 has an absolutely massive experience advantage, especially in contrast to Peridot fighting almost nobody. If he ever gets in close she's getting poofed fast.

There's...uh...nothing really stopping Peridot just repeatedly ragdolling him with her tractor beam...

WeeklyBattles said:
There's...uh...nothing really stopping Peridot just repeatedly ragdolling him with her tractor beam...
You know Peridot as well as I do and you know much more than I do about 076. Is this fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back