• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perfect Chaos is not planet nor is he possibly planet level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is not how we do things here, and doing that consistently will eventually get all of you blocked, rather than them alone. The next time, try to stay polite, and if that does not worj, call the admins, and they will block the offender.

I've already stated why I oppose putting Perfect Chaos at Planet level in several other threads made on similar topics. The rationale for Perfect Chaos being Planet level comes from scaling to Super Sonic and the other Super forms since he uses the exact same power source. However, this creates issues with the way we scale Sonic characters. Base Sonic is City level from defeating Perfect Chaos in Sonic Generations. If we were to place Perfect Chaos at Planet level, then we must also place base Sonic at Planet level since he defeated Perfect Chaos. The resulting scaling goes as follows; Super Sonic -> Perfect Chaos -> Base Sonic. As you can see, it amusingly results in base Sonic being scaled to his Super form, which makes absolutely no sense. Putting Perfect Chaos' durability at City level would not necessarily work either since there is still the issue of how base Sonic was able to take his attacks if he were truly Planet level. The only way to make Planet level Perfect Chaos work is to dismiss base Sonic defeating Perfect Chaos as an outlier and downgrade Sonic and everyone scaled to him (which includes almost all of the recurring characters).

@ Darkness552: I know... and I'm only here because of the Chaos (kinda ironict)

@ Davy0: I don't like being blunt about this but if you sink down to the level of a criminal then you must also receive the same punishment as them. I consider you to be a logical and mostly reasonable person and I'm only trying to help ya.

@ Antvasima: I'll be closing this thread then.

I think that Unclechairman seems to make sense.

Also this discussion (as in discussion about the main topic) can be continued on another thread. Just not on this one as there's chaos almost everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back