• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perfect Chaos is not planet nor is he possibly planet level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect Chaos is not 5-B. The whole planet level Sonic stuff doesn't come till later. Also, when Tikal speaks of Perfect Chaos, she states "He'll destroy the world like he did before"

Now first off, its more likely that Chaos just tsunami'd the Earth, wiping out people rather than bust it. Why? Because how would he destroy the planet again if it was destroyed? So yeah, likely just a life-wiper, not 5-B. At all.

He isn't lightspeed either since the Sonic-verse doesn't get those till after his defeat

I am not informed enough about this to make a call, but we do not use life-wiper anymore. We translate that as Continent or Multi-Continent level if it is a physical "scorching the surface of the Earth" type of feat, and as unquantifiable if it is a plague, virus, telepathy, or other type of hax specifically targetting living beings.

Nah. It's powered by the same source of energy as any Super State, he taps into the power just as Sonic and others would. This also goes to the Ark having all seven emeralds, Emerl who was outright stated to be capable of planet busting and destroyed half the Ark with ONE Emerald. There's no debate here, he's being a downplayer.

>No debate here

There clearly is as you seem like a wanker. The feats come from after Chaos' time. I'm tired of Sonic-verse getting away with all these statements yet other verses don't get away with it because "lol sonic is my childhood ;-;"

I talk about the imperfections of the Sonicverse all the time. Hell I even laugh at some of the contradictions, and curse how bad the games have been in 2010's. I'm not a wanker, you're just someone who doesn't understand how strong the Emeralds are, or don't wish to for whatever reason, but there's too much evidence for me, and not enough evidence for you other than you stating that "he's not planet level because after Sonic Adventure". As stated by Dark in the Chaos Profile, Gerald Robotnik (at least 49 years before Sonic Adventure) had studied the Emeralds and Emerl itself. Stating that "with all 7 he could destroy the planet". I have the Gerald Robotnik logs if you want to read them, so we can calm your raging soul.

I've played those games. Have you ever heard of life-wipe? Also, plenty of Sonic fans laugh at the new games. Hell, I was playing Adventure today - the game without any planet level feats that would anyway make planet level Chaos a large outlier - and having fun yet I still laugh at the new games and how they ain't good

Because you don't have any evidence AGAINST the Emeralds being less than planet level before Sonic Adventure 2 and beyond, as they are now. Because from my point of view, unless you can show some evidence that they were less than planet level, you should have nothing else to say, really, it's true.

I do. They don't show it ever. Thats the proof. Also, life-wipe. And secondly, it'd be a massive outlier as the Sonic-verse never showed planetary stuff up until SA2. Please stop wanking your childhood.

after the conversations from this thread and the other i don't we should change the ratings and also it has the possible rating to it because it could be wrong or right

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/65207 - Here you go for the Gerald Entries, but I know you're gonna throw them to the side, so I got something else to wet your whistle.

Black Doom from Shadow the Hedgehog also stated that the Eclipse cannon can "destroy planets and pierce stars". Piercing stars whatever that means, (I think it means Star Busting, but wordplay is weird, the guy has extensive knowledge of the Ark either way) that the Chaos Emeralds that power it, are actually above Planet Level, so again we're just teetering right here over and over...

DSK, please keep a polite tone. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/68mOgiyjXYI?t=1195

Found the cutscene where he states this.

Although he said "pierce stars" I really do think he means the capacity to star bust, not like we haven't seen it done by Eggman before with Sonic Battle, so there's a huge chance it could have meant destroying stars with its power. Even Shadow comments on it in the cutscene.

Oh, I know which one... Sonic has also beaten characters like Emerl who had absorbed the residual energy of the burst used by the Final Egg Blaster, and had the power to Planet Bust without doing so, while having all 7 Chaos Emeralds.

So one of those is wrong... But which one I wonder... (scratches chin)

Again, prove the Chaos Emeralds weren't Planet Busting before that after I just showed you that even 50 years before Sonic Adventure, the Chaos Emeralds were used to power the Eclipse Cannon which is a Planet Busting Weapon, and Emerl was also said to be capable of destroying the planet when having all 7. Keep going though.

It sounds like Sonic's page should be adjusted then.

The reason why I have not changed them is because my friends Uncle and Darkness have a good point. The powerscaling would be out of whack by doing so. But I would say that Sonic should be At least City Level+ possibly much higher. So everyone gets their fair piece of the pie. I don't want downplayers screaming in my ear three thousand times, you know.

Base Game Sonic has consistently had to go Super to fight things such as Dark Gaia and other powerful foes and suddenly, hes taking down a planet level being (Which isn't even planet) in base - despite showing no previous feats on that level in base - without super? That is a huge outlier

How is it wank when he beat two characters with Planet Busting Energy Sources while in Base Form? You're kidding me...

If I may weigh in, I would personally be completely fine with "At least City Level+, possibly much higher". Powerscaling base Sonic to 5-B seems rather absurd based on the fact that, as has been stated, all feats of that level come from games after Adventure. However, it is unlikely Sonic displayed his full power while fighting Perfect Chaos in Generations, so he is much likely on a higher level. Seems fair to both parties. Just my two cents.

Because he has only ever fought Chaos - who isn't even planet level but OK - to prove hes planet. He always goes Super to win in the end. That is a massive outlier

Actually my theory on Dark Gaia is that he actually absorbed the Emeralds powers, similarly to how Perfect Chaos had done so. Dark Gaia could already Planet Bust from lores, just as Light Gaia could. But here's the problem. It took Light Gaia and Sonic to beat him this time, even though Light Gaia, just based on scaling should be on par with Dark Gaia.

He took down both of them, outliers only happen when the feats don't show themselves but are made from claims by others. Sonic actually DID these feats. Keep going though.

I'm only calling you a downplayer because that's what you're doing... I'm not calling you any names like "douche". But keep going though.

Davy0 said:
He took down both of them, outliers only happen when the feats don't show themselves but are made from claims by others. Sonic actually DID these feats. Keep going though.
I am not taking either of your sides, but that is not how outliers work. They can happen on panel/screen/etc.

Outliers are when guys like Spider-Man take down Hulk. Or like Sonic - a guy whos consistently used his Super form to take down deadly final bosses - defeats a guy who is a planet buster (Even though Perfect Chaos isn't a planet buster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back