• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Percy Jackson Gods Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that was restricted Ares/inofitself an outlier for the Demigods

Also

DMUA said:
Although... actually, this gets me thinking. Is High 6-B really an outlier?

We have plenty of 7-C to 7-B casual feats, and the sky feat definitely was far from casual. If 6-C isn't an outlier, I don't know if High 6-B should be one either. The god tiers are 5-C, and now High 4-C, anyways, so it's not like it compromises hierarchy.

Okay. So can somebody give a summary of the required statistics changes, and which character profiles that would be affected?

Okay. Not the other deities then. I suppose that seems fine.

It would be better if you use the Knowledgeable Members List to find people to ask to comment here first though, in order to be on the safe side.

Okay. I referred to the Egyptian deities and similar.

Well, if a revision is applied, all the affected Percy Jackson pages obviously need to be properly updated.

Can anyone possibly address something DMUA said ? It was about High 6-B high-end of the calc possibly not being a outlier due to the new tiers of the Olympian Gods... And I relatively agree with the notion.

@Spino

If the other staff members here have problems with their notifications, you can ask them to comment via their message walls.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Should Kronos and Typhon be 4-B? Typhon fought all Olympians.
Nah. The Olympians are 1 Foe, which is less than a twentieth of baseline 4-B. Make them "at least High 4-C"

Updated the Titans and Giants.

Gaea's human form is At least High 4-C, likely far higher via being far superior to Kronos but what is his Earth form? Would that be 4-B or not? If not what should I put him? It's weird if both of her keys are "likely far higher" I think.

Typhon fought all 12 Olympians, still is just a playground bully compared to Kronos, and Kronos is inferior to Kronos.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Can anyone possibly address something DMUA said ? It was about High 6-B high-end of the calc possibly not being a outlier due to the new tiers of the Olympian Gods... And I relatively agree with the notion.
Artemis created stars after being weakened by lifting the Sky, Atlas is slightly stronger. But all the Titans are nerfed when facing Percy Jackson, so I find it weird Atlas does not have a weakened key. His weakened key should be 5-C.

Pretty sure that scales to other Titans, and Percy took hits from multiple Titans including Atlas. Should he be 5-C?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Updated the Titans and Giants.

Gaea's human form is At least High 4-C, likely far higher via being far superior to Kronos but what is his Earth form? Would that be 4-B or not? If not what should I put him? It's weird if both of her keys are "likely far higher" I think.

Typhon fought all 12 Olympians, still is just a playground bully compared to Kronos, and Kronos is inferior to Kronos.

Okay.

I am personally not well informed enough to make a judgement call. Sorry.

Kaltias said:
I mean, maybe not. But i'm pretty sure that Annabeth never survived that. She prevented it from reaching the ground to begin with.

That's different from stopping it after it gained a significant speed
Okay yeah

Just yesterday it was I think that everyone was Island to Planet level. Now They're Large Star level. Not that I mind, but on the topic of upgrades, I actually want to suggest a downgrade. I think that Percy holding up the sky should be considered an outlier. Anyone disagree? (Most of you probably will)

Not really.

Every other feat is casual, meanwhile, holding up the sky was extremely not causal.

>Not really

>So you agree

JonTron - Excuse me, what?
JonTron - Excuse me, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back