• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pepsiman gets sued (grace)

Coca Cola hired a layer to sue Pepsiman for ripping off their soda. However, when said Lawyer went to take them to court, Pepsiman attacks this Laywer. Who happen to be Phoenix Wright.

IMG 7282
Speed is equal

Pepsiman is Bloodlusted

SBA from there

Who wins and why?

Pepsima:

Phoenix Wright: 7

Inconclusive/Draw:

A Bloodlusted Pepsiman charges head. Phoenix points in defense. Pepsiman is sent flying away. He gets back up and charges, gets sent flying away. Rinse and repeat till he's knocked out or dead

Or Phoenix could strangle him. Pepsiman AP is a minimal one. Where his Class strength is far less. But wind, explosion, light, and just his range GG Pepsiman. Bloodlusted or not.

Phoenix FTW

Pepsiman is a bit of a stone wall. His dura is 3,236,101.25 J, meaning he has a 3x durability advantage over Phoenix (Although his AP is about the same level).

That is incorrect. Phoenix is about a casual 1,700,000 Joules from his AOE. That means even if we ignore it being AOE and assumed that's what he AP/durability was exactly. Pepsiman at best has a 1.903588970588235 Lead in durability. So not even a 2 times gap. And Phoenix should be a good bit higher with his direct power. So Pepsiman is no more than 2x tougher

That's 2 for Wright

And oh boy. He needs to get to 25 undefeated wins before he fights someone special I have planned

Wait what even is Pepsiman's AP.

Which end of the calc was accepted.

also doesn't Pepsiman sorta outrange

Why is Phoenix's range the way it is, even? The courtroom i doubt most of the targets he hits are tens of meters away

The courtroom is quite a large distance. Phoenix and Gumshoe are both almost 2 meters and the courtrooms length and width is several of times them.

Eh.

O still feel like way too many of Pheonxi's matches are easy targets. All of them are people who can't actually combat with Phoenix range and only have melee range, which inherently puts them at a disadvantage, and most of them don't have abilities that make them different.

This one is someone who is stronger than him, and has some range which puts him relatively close to Phoenix in it.

And yet that still doesn't excuse some of his other matches. Frankly, Thor, Speedwagon, Superman, Pong Paddle for gods sake, and arguably Nathan Drake all just seem unfair.

And I never made those? I'm not trying to say I'm better I'm just trying to say some battles need to go.

Also Pong Paddle quite literally is so much weaker than Phoenix it's not funny.

Don't try to drag matches other people made down with you. I don't care if it's oicking apart my own character. I don't condone it.

I didn't make the other ones either. I only made Thor cause I assumed he had range like his earlier counterpart.

You use the excuse you didn't make those other ones when i didn't make these either

Your the one coming at me about matches I didn't even make. I didn't make Pong Paddle. I didn't make Superman, I didn't make Speedwagon. And BTW. Speedwagon DID have range.

If I had a problem with the frank fights. I'm not trying to drag them down. If I had issue, I would have raised issue on it. But I didn't. I only brought them up because I knew what your response would be. "I never made them." When I'm in the same boat with this fights your brought up.

Alright cool. Neither of us made them.

Just goes to show some people are really bad at making matches.

Either way some of Phoenix's matches should likely be removed.

Yes. That was my point. I didn't make them. And if I had. I would at least make effort to make them fair. Like not put Matt 10 meters in front of him. Bad matches happen. Miles still has Baldi on his page when that's an over 17 times gap in power on Miles casual. Assuming his low end. Even when bringing it up it didn't get removed. It happens.

Tbf pretty sure you can remove that match on your own. If it's so obviously a stomp people shouldn't mind. I've done it a couple times and just said that in summarizing my edits.

I don't risk that. I've had Admins get onto me when I've added something I had permission to in the first place to do ok the first place. So I ain't gonna even risk not having it.

Dude I've had that happen to me too you're not the only one. It sucks.

I was banned from adding categories at one point for adding too many to Frank's page for some reason

I added a feat to a page after the admin said it was fine. Then got a messeage getting into me for adding the feat when it wasn't accepted, even though looking at the comments for two seconds would reveal a very different story. Was done with the wiki for that entire day.

Back