• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
God damn the story behind this fight is just amazing xd But don't think Lawyer gonna succeed, his abilities are at a basic level (one word shot instead of danmaku for example), orange hat boyfriend has more combat experience, and more combat-focused larger-scaled attacks.

God damn the story behind this fight is just amazing xd But don't think Lawyer gonna succeed, his abilities are at a basic level (one word shot instead of danmaku for example), orange hat boyfriend has more combat experience, and more combat-focused larger-scaled attacks.
True, but as seen in other matches, Wright has godly Social Influencing.
Social Influencing (Convinced Galactus to cease his goal of consuming the Earth and instead appear in court, as well as behave respectfully in the process[1])

Yeah i don't think the stickman has any counter to that, and with the AP gap being incredibly small, Phoenix should be able to talk him out of the fight before stickman can kill him

Yeah i don't think the stickman has any counter to that, and with the AP gap being incredibly small, Phoenix should be able to talk him out of the fight before stickman can kill him
Stick Teddy could probably attack Wright before he talks though. Stick Teddy is pretty unreasonable.

Yeah but it wouldn't stop Wright from talking him out of the fight, Stick Teddy just doesn't have the AP or hax to kill Wright before he eventually talks him out of the battle

By your own words, Stick Teddy doesn't start with that, so it gives Wright an opening to talk him out of it, especially sense he could talk out a genocidal planet eater, so i don't really see how being " pretty unreasonable" really compares

Last edited:
By your own words, Stick Teddy doesn't start with that, so it gives Wright an opening to talk him out of it, especially sense he could talk out a genocidal planet eater, so i don't really see how being " pretty unreasonable" really compares
True. I'll vote Wright then. I'm assuming you will be voting for Wright too?

Back