• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppino VS Kris: Field of Sausage and Meatballs

Both at 8-C, Peppino completely in-raged and Chapter 2 Kris are used

Fight takes place in the Pizzaface boss arena

Speed is equalized

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

Peppino has access to his Shotgun, Satan's Choice, and Pistol

Both start 5 meters from each other

YEEOOOOOOW!:0

It's what they call "you.":2 (Therefir, The_Pink_God)

Inconclusive:0

M70SkcT.png

Last edited:
Sorry, got the calcs messed up. Either way Peppino doesn't scale that far above it while Kris basically took a speck of damage from a feat only 0.07 tons lower.
Yeah, that's true, but even if Kris has the AP advantage, it would still be pretty negligible, definitely not enough to turn this fight into a stomp lol

Yeah, that's true, but even if Kris has the AP advantage, it would still be pretty negligible, definitely not enough to turn this fight into a stomp lol
One of these days we will have to make a scaling chain of Deltarune imao.

With what does Peppino start? They seem like someone who would be susceptible to Kris's Hypnosis and Glare, which will end up putting him to sleep in a few minutes.

In that case Kris would Defend and gain TP, and proceed to use Pirouette against Peppino, tiring him out and making him feel at ease, reducing his rage.

It would also weaken him in the process, considering he needs to be in this rage mode to be so powerful.

Kris would just have to use Pirouette/Hypnosis until Peppino falls asleep or loses his rage power, leaving him vulnerable to being one-shot.

So I'm voting for Kris.

Most projectiles in the game are way faster than Kris themselves and they can still dodge them from close distances, so it's okay.

@Bruhtelho But do be ware that without speed being equalized, this battle is likely to become outdated in the near future.

I also might be planning to make an upgrade to Kris's speed using electricity.

Last edited:
Peppino's Shotgun scales to 9-A+ so he's not even scratching Kris
In fact all of Peppino's Transformations scale lower than his Enraged state so every equipment he has here will be pratically and utterly useless
His starting move is shouting so damn high he scares and pushes back his opponent, also Peppino's attacks have SI that allows him to scare and make his opponent unguarded (Example would be the Fork Knights that can damage Peppino if he runs at them, but with full speed they get shit scared and lower their guard allowing Peppino to strike them, knowing that will basically be Peppino's starting more I don't think Kris will start with Shielding)
Considering Peppino scales to ~0.32 Tons while Kris no-selled a explosion that yield 0.50 Tons, I think it would be pretty hard to damage Kris

I'm willing to vote for Kris due to higher AP and Dura and Peppino's inability to do anything against those, you could argue that Peppino outlasts Kris but considering the many things Kris could do to tire or stop Peppino (aside from just dealing a ton of damage to his body) I think Kris got this on the back

Bump.

I also add to my justification Kris using Big Shots to keep away Peppino and match his ranged attacks.

I actually think Peppino might be able to pull off a win via a scaling chain that makes him at the very least comparble to Kris (Enraged Peppino > Pizzahead > Pizza Face >>> certain transformations e.g. the shotgun >>> certain enemies e.g. the Toppin Monsters >>> Peppino [881.8 MJ, or ~0.21 Tons of TNT]), a nearly 9x LS advantage that Peppino would likely abuse as he regularly uses grappling moves, as well as Mid-Low regen, elasticity and comparable stamina which would help him keep up with Kris during the fight.
I also add to my justification Kris using Big Shots to keep away Peppino and match his ranged attacks.
Peppino's own parries and NPI should be able to help him reflect Kris' Big Shots right back at themself, and his Mach Run (which quadruples his base speed) should also help him catch up to Kris in case they try to use their range to their advantage.

I doubt vastly upscaling from a Small Building level+ feat would allow him to be on the same level as someone who also vastly outscales from a 0.50 tons feat, said feat being no-selling the attack.

Something I didn't really explore is the amount of durability that Pirouette and Glare actually take away from the opponent, with each use of these abilities, Peppino will take 6.75% more damage with each attack, and believe it or not this debuff scales indefinitely the more Kris uses it, and that's if Peppino doesn't lose his resolve to fight like Berdly did (After 8 uses of Glare, even Berdly, who was determined to save his friend, lost his resolve to fight).

The other effects of Pirouette and Hypnosis will take 25% and 30% damage from Peppino respectively, effectively reducing his power, and with X-Slash being 25% stronger than Kris's strongest normal attacks, no doubt he will have the edge when it comes to power.

Last edited:
I doubt vastly upscaling from a Small Building level+ feat would allow him to be on the same level as someone who also vastly outscales from a 0.50 tons feat, said feat being no-selling the attack.
Peppino's scaling chain actually comprises of one-shots and no-sells as well (they're the little ">>>"s).

I think it'd also be hard for Kris to pull off multiple Pirouettes/Hypnosis before Peppino eventually grabs Kris with the starting distance of only 5 meters, Peppino's own range of about 3 meters and his large movement speed advantage. And you've gotta take into account how Peppino's overwhelming LS advantage means he can basically take away Kris' own swords without much trouble or even just restrain them, leaving them open up for multiple barrages of attacks from Peppino.

Even if Peppino managed to somehow grab Kris, a tall order considering how good they are at dodging, Kris can just spam Big Shots at point blank from their soul.

Taking Kris's sword is useless considering they can store other 48 swords in their inventory that they can use them at any given time.

Furthermore, most projectiles in-game are two times and even three times faster than Kris themselves, so dodging something faster than them is not impossible.

a tall order considering how good they are at dodging
Considering Peppino's movement speed advantage and how he can change the size of his limbs for no ******* reason at will (which may or may not catch Kris off-guard), I think he has a pretty good shot at catching them.
Kris can just spam Big Shots at point blank from their soul
Like Adem Warlock mentioned, Peppino's reactions should be able to help him react to and parry those Big Shots.
Taking Kris's sword is useless considering they can store other 48 swords in their inventory that they can use them at any given time.
Would they be able to equip an extra sword while being restrained by Peppino? Also you tell me with a straight face that Kris canonically has 48 swords on them at all times

Considering Peppino's movement speed advantage and how he can change the size of his limbs for no ******* reason at will (which may or may not catch Kris off-guard), I think he has a pretty good shot at catching them.
They have fought many enemies that can change their size for no ******* reason (Spamton NEO, Swatchlings, attacks that use character limbs but are bigger because who the heck knows, etc.)
Like Adem Warlock mentioned, Peppino's reactions should be able to help him react to and parry those Big Shots
Not if they are point-blank, and the Big Shot themselves are three times faster than Kris.
Also you tell me with a straight face that Kris canonically has 48 swords on them at all times
Yes, of course.

They have fought many enemies that can change their size for no ******* reason (Spamton NEO, Swatchlings, attacks that use character limbs but are bigger because who the heck knows, etc.)
Just as fast as Peppino can?
Not if they are point-blank, and the Big Shot themselves are three times faster than Kris.
If they're point-blank enough to where Peppino can't react to them with his 3x reaction speed, chances are Peppino's already in-range to grab Kris.
Yes, of course.
No. *******. Way.

Don't think Peppino's SI terrifying Kris into paralysis has been countered yet
Kris has supernatural willpower, they can push through.

Also, I never see anyone use Kris's own SI for some reason, even though Kris can convince the Darkners to stop fighting with seemingly just a few words or random actions.
Kris can aim-dodge massive attacks that cover parts of screen in an instant, can't be any faster than that.
If they're point-blank enough to where Peppino can't react to them with his 3x reaction speed, chances are Peppino's already in-range to grab Kris.
I say this as a way to keep Peppino away if he were to ever grab Kris with giant hands, restraining them won't stop them from using Big Shots, as these are fired from the Soul inside their body.

The Big Shots are so powerful that they can completely destroy At least 8-C creatures in one-shot and push away a 28-meter giant Spamton.

Back