• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise Vs Freddy Krueger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Because... Evil Reality Warping horror characters who like to kill children

Rules

• Dream World Freddy is in this match
  • Speed Equalized if necessary
  • No One-Dimensional Reasonings (Things like "Freddy via Soul Manipulation" or "X via better range"... stuff like this)
Pennywise:

Freddy:

Inconclusive:

Bah:

Well, time loop seems to be the best chance Freddy has in here, but Pennywise could just mind hax him, and I'm not sure if Krueger's Reality Warping is good enough to get past IT's Non-Corporeality, and I really doubt a creature like Pennywise would be afraid of Freddy, which some of Freddy's powers depend on. Also, if Robert happens to find out about Freddy's weakness, he could use his mind hax to make the town forget about Freddy, which would weaken him.

If Low 2-C Pennywise is in effect here, then the time loop won't do anything if IT decides to pull its manifestation out of the Dream World and back into reality again.

And yes, Pennywise could fairly easily just wipe his memories if it wants. Or read Freddy's mind and figure out all of his weaknesses. Massive advantage there, since Freddy can't safely do the same. (Attempting to look at IT's true mind is a good way to lose your sanity and die)

Transmutation isn't going to stick if it's used against something that can change its own shape as easily as Pennywise can, let alone the clown's true form if we're using that here.

Also, if the space-clown gets started using its illusions, Freddy has no means of countering them.

From what I can find, Pennywise is basically a walking, talking counter to half of Freddy's abilities. Not to even mention that IT does not even exist in the same dimension. Freddy just seems like a far worse version of IT.

So I agree with King on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back