• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is possibly the 2nd worst idea for a Bill matchup I've ever had but let's see how this turns out

Dream World Freddy vs Mindscape Bill

Speed is equalized

Who wins?

Bill:

Freddy:

Inconclusive:

Ugh, is there a CRT with this sandbox profile? I want to agree with it so that this matchup isn't an immediate stomp and so that I can potentially use 2-A Bill since it'll just boil down to hax and durability negation

Ugh, is there a CRT with this sandbox profile? I want to agree with it so that this matchup isn't an immediate stomp and so that I can potentially use 2-A Bill since it'll just boil down to hax and durability negation
I will make the CRT after I am done with Final Nightmare and Comics. Though how can Bill kill Freddy when he has Mid-Godly?

I will make the CRT after I am done with Final Nightmare and Comics. Though how can Bill kill Freddy when he has Mid-Godly?
Can reality warping counter that? I'm not sure if it can because of how weird and varied that ability can be

I guess it can work, Bill can possibly just transmutate Freddy and give him no chance though
To be honest I was planning on the match being Inconclusive due to the tiers not mattering and boiling down to hax and durability negation

He does take other cosmic beings serious
Does he immediately know how powerful Freddy is though? Freddy's 2-C and much much weaker than Bill in terms of tiering. And I don't even know if Freddy counts as a cosmic being or not (not saying he isn't, I just genuinely don't know). Maybe if I gave both prior knowledge they'd immediately start out with serious abilities

Does he immediately know how powerful Freddy is though? Freddy's 2-C and much much weaker than Bill in terms of tiering. And I don't even know if Freddy counts as a cosmic being or not (not saying he isn't, I just genuinely don't know). Maybe if I gave both prior knowledge they'd immediately start out with serious abilities
What also makes this weird is. Bill doesnt sleep.

I'm looking at the sandbox, and it probably could work if Freddy really was going to remove the line between reality and dreams and control the real world

I'm looking at the sandbox, and it probably could work if Freddy really was going to remove the line between reality and dreams and control the real world
I was thinking this matchup could be thematic and didn't know how until I read the sandbox. Weird

If you use Necromonicon key then Freddy has his powers in the real world

If you use Necromonicon key then Freddy has his powers in the real world
Really? I thought it could've worked if I just made the fight take place in the dream world. Would real world Freddy with the Necronomicon be 2-C?

Back