• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
RouninOtaku said:
Apparently on the profile it says that Demigra was unsure about taking on Whis, so at most he could be as fast as Whis. We should be able to scale off that shouldn't we?
I suppose. This is from digging around in the unused sound files of the game (when Demigra was going to be playable). When Demigra Final takes on Beerus, he's extremely confident that his new power will let him crush Beerus like a bug. When Demigra Final is put against Whis, he's not opposed to the fight, but he does seem far less assured of his victory, simply implying Whis should stay out of his way in a less confident tone.

Should we even regard that as canon? It's unused files. That's like saying Sora can summon Bahamut because Bahamut was cut content from the first game.

@Faisal Shourov Well your welcome to your opinion but I don't see how the DBK map is obsolete. The new "map" is just a showing of the living universe, and does not contradict the kai map which makes no reference to the 4 galaxy thing, only shows the placement of the other world and kaioshi realm and some landmarks. I see no reason to think it retconned DBK when nothing contradictory is in between the two maps.

As for this feat though that isn't really relevant. Fact is Whis and Beerus can fly through the universe from earth or Beerus temple, all the way to the time vault dimension outside of it in an instant, they fly as they can't teleport, and whis even fly's away afterward multiple times in the game showing it is fight. So they are crossing trans universal distances in an instant.

The Everlasting said:
Boost in power does not remotely mean boost in speed, if there is nothing pointing towards it, we should not assume as much.
Nope early Mach 5 bronze Seiya went FTL right after getting a gold cloth gold cloth alone amplifies speed by the hundred thousands over let alone God

Victor2 said:
no. demigra is much weaker than beerus. hell, even goku said he could beat him.
Umm, Demigra without his power up uses a clone to fight a pissed off Beerus from the crack of time, and the player at the same time, and does OK, so saying he is way weaker than Beerus is extremely unlikely, especially in his transformed state. Also as was said, the sound files for when Demigra fights Beerus clearly have him think he will destroy him, and even against Whis he is only unsure if he will or not.

The Everlasting said:
Should we even regard that as canon? It's unused files. That's like saying Sora can summon Bahamut because Bahamut was cut content from the first game.
It's relatively different, in this case. This isn't really scenes or abilities that were cut, but simply the exchanges which would have occurred had you been able to play as Demigra/had these encounters actually happened.

The Everlasting said:
Well either way we do know that Demigra can fight a pissed Beerus and the player at the same time with his mere projection before he absorbs toki toki, so I think it's safe to say he is at minimum Beerus level, possibly closing in on whis. The sound files just back it up imo.

SSJRyu1 said:
Umm, Demigra without his power up uses a clone to fight a pissed off Beerus from the crack of time, and the player at the same time, and does OK, so saying he is way weaker than Beerus is extremely unlikely, especially in his transformed state. Also as was said, the sound files for when Demigra fights Beerus clearly have him think he will destroy him, and even against Whis he is only unsure if he will or not.
a time patroller beat his mirrage, beerus only stood there and shot a Ki blast.

hell, beerus said to patroller he is still not stronge enough to beat him, whom kept up with demigra`s final form so NO!

i think this should be added to seiya`s victory now. we know he blitzzes him and have much more potency againts demigra.

we`r just having a circule argument here nothing more.

@Victor2 No, Beerus helped fight against him with the patroller, he does not stand there. Those 2 blasts were just the opening, a fight takes place after that. He wanted to kill him after all for trying to control him. Also note this was a mere projection, and not even with toki toki yet either, just being able to dodge Beerus attacks and fight the 2 of them for some time in that weakened form is impressive.

Also Demigra beats SSJ3 god essence Goku and the patroller in one shot without final form, both of which should be above SSJG at least, and he can take the 2 of them on at once in the final battle (realistically he shoulda stomped, but PIS). Also the Player is very powerful, he eventually goes on to defeat both SSJGSSJ Goku and Vegeta at the same time in the parallel quests, and it is said those 2 combined could possibly beat Beerus, so the player is no slouch, around Beerus level in fact.

Victor2 said:
i think this should be added to seiya`s victory now. we know he blitzzes him and have much more potency againts demigra.

we`r just having a circule argument here nothing more.
Not everybody agrees with that, Demigra scaling from beerus and whis feat is also in that speed range, so no blitz is happening. Also Demigra's hax are superior, seiya has no defence for being bfr to another timeline, absorbed, possessed etc,a dn can't touch demigra if he goes to another timeline and uses his hax on him from there.

Demigra is not scaled by anything from DBS read his page already...

And even then he'd still get blitzed again the whole "galaxies were lined up" wasn't even an assumption they literally had to "cross" billions of galaxies to get there .But the calc was revised and without that assumption curtesy of God movement and low end is 900+ quad low end.He"s getting blitzed either way and yeah it's Seiyas win most agreed he wins here.

Seeing the arguments up there, I change my vote to Demigra.

Both Rounds.

Seiya isn´t durable against Mind Control or timeline wiping if Athena doesn´t help him.

Looks like this is a fight that Seiya can take given the responses in this thread and from how I see it, most of them are in favor of Seiya.

@Ryu your just repeating the same argument over and over.

demigra hax is nothing, he couldn`t Bfr goku nor the patroller. lower saints than seiya already resisted to Bfr.

they`r also not in the same speed range. seiya is much faster, thanatos attack got sextillion times faster than light.

stop assuming where demigra showed none of those in the game.

Coleworld12 said:
Demigra is not scaled by anything from DBS read his page already...

And even then he'd still get blitzed again the whole "galaxies were lined up" wasn't even an assumption they literally had to "cross" billions of galaxies to get there .But the calc was revised and without that assumption curtesy of God movement and low end is 900+ quad low end.He"s getting blitzed either way and yeah it's Seiyas win most agreed he wins here.
I am not scaling him from super, the feat I am stating happened in xenvoerse.

That revision makes no sense, it is super high balled. They assume that it is all lined up, crossing billions of galaxies does not equate to billions of galaxies lined up one after another and separated by like 10 times there distance like they calculated, when the panel itself shows they are much closer, you can cross through many galaxies at once from all sides and have many more surrounding you that you cross past, So no, it's a super high ball, the original was more realistic.

Also Beerus and whis feat ahs them cross trans universal distances in an instant, that is hundreds of quadrillions to quintillions of times ftl, so no blitz will happen.

Demigra.

Mind hax and Timeline wiping.

The only reason Goku wasn´t controlled was because of the God ki.

Seiya has no God ki.

Demigra.

Demigra.

De-mi-gra.

Faisal Shourov said:
I say Seiya until Demigra gets a quantifiable speed feat.
Well Demigra has trans universal speed, although we don't have an exact number it should be comparable to seiya at least in the quadrillions, even if Seiya were 100 times as fast Demigra can think to activate hs hax before Seiya closes in on him from like 100m away. So speed wise if demigra is equal or even like 10 times slower or something he should still be able to use hax and win.

I am not scaling him from super, the feat I am stating happened in xenvoerse.

That revision makes no sense, it is super high balled. They assume that it is all lined up, crossing billions of galaxies does not equate to billions of galaxies lined up one after another and separated by like 10 times there distance like they calculated, when the panel itself shows they are much closer, you can cross through many galaxies at once from all sides and have many more surrounding you that you cross past, So no, it's a super high ball, the original was more realistic.

Also Beerus and whis feat ahs them cross trans universal distances in an instant, that is hundreds of quadrillions to quintillions of times ftl, so no blitz will happen.

Beerus and Whis feat ? You mean via staff .....? And no timeframes?....Wow that's so convincing....

You do realize that even with the old one he still blitzes in gold 8th sense right as his gold cloth amps his speed by hundreds of thousands over shown early in the series when he went from Mach 5 to FTL after putting it on?

And the calc was revised by God movement without that assumption as I said and it still dwarfs anything you brought so yes he is getting blitzed....

Victor2 said:
@Ryu your just repeating the same argument over and over.

demigra hax is nothing, he couldn`t Bfr goku nor the patroller. lower saints than seiya already resisted to Bfr.

they`r also not in the same speed range. seiya is much faster, thanatos attack got sextillion times faster than light.

stop assuming where demigra showed none of those in the game.
his hax are superior by far, they teleport multiple beings to other timelines which is insta win, absorb seiya, control people, posses people, can be used from anywhere even other timelines/dimensions, seiya can't even hit him in another timeline.

Speed wise Beerus and whis can cross the universe, outside of it and go to another dimension in an instant and demigra can keep up with them, he has similar speed. Seiya cast are not sextillion times ftl, that is an assumption, they are calced at quadrillions, maybe quintillions if you high ball them.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
So, who votes Seiya and who votes Demigra? Just say their name.
Hope I didn't get this wrong.

Seiya: Reppuzan, Coleworld12, Aguantaaa, Victor2, TheArcosian, Dragon Emperor lV, RouninOtaku

Demigra: SSJRyu1, DeezNuts1102, CuriousWatcher, Mikoto Misaka231

I'm voting for Seiya due to the more powerful protections a God cloth can give as detailed above and his much higher power.

Had to do a double take just to read that.

Seiya: Reppuzan, Coleworld12, Victor2, TheArcosian, Dragon Emperor lV, RouninOtaku

Hope I didn't get this wrong.

Seiya: Reppuzan, Coleworld12, Aguantaaa, Victor2, TheArcosian, Dragon Emperor lV, RouninOtaku

I'm voting for Seiya due to the more powerful protections a God cloth can give as detailed above and his much higher power.

dragon emperor IV favors demigra both rounds, also Aguantaaa is for demigra.

Also consider that demigra's hax like timeline bfr is something seiya has no defence against, so realistically all he ahs to do is bfr or go to another timeline himself and seiya can't touch him, and he can do that without even going near seiya.

Seiya: Reppuzan, Coleworld12, Victor2, TheArcosian, RouninOtaku, Natse

Demigra: SSJRyu1, DeezNuts1102, CuriousWatcher, Mikoto Misaka231, Aguantaaa, Dragon Emperor lV

Still not changing my vote.

edit:don't feel like adding to the reply counter

Natse said:
Seiya: Reppuzan, Coleworld12, Victor2, TheArcosian, RouninOtaku, Natse

Demigra: SSJRyu1, DeezNuts1102, CuriousWatcher, Mikoto Misaka231, Dragon Emperor lV

Still not changing my vote.
forgot to add Aguantaaa to demigra list.

my English is bad and why I said none, not to proceed with the conversacion.pero being sincere my vote goes to demigra to hax superior.cuando put "this ^" wanted to put it to misaka231

lemme clear few things here.

Seiya has god cloth, demigra`s hax doesn`t work on beings who has divine power. to mention, character like trunks tried to resiste againts his mind attack, saying it`ll work on High Universal character is absurd.

he can`t transfer seiya to another timeline/dimension, SS characters constandly showed the resistence to such hax.

seiya can`t be possess, hades had hard time stealing shuns body.

seiya reacted to thanatos attack which got sextillion times Sol much faster than quardillions.seiya reacted to his attack just fine and blitzzed him in god cloth.

seiya can deal much higher damage to demigra by attacking his atoms.

Natse said:
Doesn't having a God Cloth make you a god?
I don't think so. Isn't called this due to having bathed in Athena's blood? Seiya stills a human.

Also, I think I'll change my vote. I didn't know that Seiya was actually too fast for Demigra to allow him to escape in another timeline or absorb him (he needed to prepare the attack and then shot it at Tokitoki who wasn't that far).

actualy, Mikoto it does. it gave them immunity againts hades`s cosmo absorbtion barrier as well as made them be capuble of travelling inside the hyperdimension. demigra`s hax is no exception.

as for bfr seiya to another dimension, there have been many feats where it doessn`t work on saints (ikki coming back from the crack of time, or shaka resisting saga`s another dimension etc).

Seiya: Reppuzan, Coleworld12, Victor2, TheArcosian, RouninOtaku, Natse, CuriousWatcher

Demigra: SSJRyu1, DeezNuts1102, Mikoto Misaka231, Aguantaaa, Dragon Emperor lV

That's 7-5 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back