• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimension =/= Universe. let's say somehow he's resistance to BFR, but demigra' hax is clearly a time hax not any regular dimension bumping, unless Seiya has time hax as well, i don't see how he can avoid that.

According to your logic, Seiya is immune to dimension bump's hax, what if a tier 2-A or a tier 1-C send him to another dimension, he can resist it as well? if so then it's a huge NLF from my understanding.

Round 1: Let's say Seiya somehow resist Demigra's time hax, Demigra still can teleport back to the past and kill Seiya at the point where he's still a rookie, We're talking about a guy who can literally create his own timelines/universes, traveled to many timelines and screwed up the entire HIstory using a goddamn Mirage here, Seyiya got outclassed by demigra.

Round 1(version 2): Seiya can't resist Demigra's time hax, he will be send to another universe where he's stuck there forever, Demigra wins again

Round 2: i give seiya credits here since he can blitz Demigra.

IT'S 1-1, a draw

I don't quite get speed equalised matches sometimes, But Demigra gets blitz'd by Seiya. so in a proper Battle Seiya wins.

DeezNuts1102 said:
Someone remove Seiya from Demigra's notable losses please. Clearly the debate is still ONGOING?
Seiya won the second round which is without restrictions and both characters at their best so it's not inconclusive

A note, Demigra is now2C at peak, his power is now superior to Seiya at full. Speed for him is still pending though so we have to wait on that.

seiya still wins.

to launch his full powered attack it takes time for demigra which seiya can easily kill him before that

RouninOtaku said:
I really can't imagine a high - god tier Saint Seiya character losing to anyone from DB.
Technically, Demigra isn't from the Dragon Ball Universe. Unless, of course, Toriyama throws a curveball and makes him canon.

SSJRyu1 said:
A note, Demigra is now2C at peak, his power is now superior to Seiya at full. Speed for him is still pending though so we have to wait on that.
Isn't that only with prep though? I don't think prep is allowed in this match.

Isn't that only with prep though? I don't think prep is allowed in this match.

"Prep" was absorbing toki toki, So it would be applied here.

Victor2 said:
seiya still wins.

to launch his full powered attack it takes time for demigra which seiya can easily kill him before that

It doesn't take him any more time than anything else to do. Speed wise it is still unknown his speed, I have an estimate but the feats have yet to be processed by others, that is being talked about right now. But speed equalized he is definably more powerful now and has more hax still, so equal he wins for sure, without it equalized we will have to wait to get a concrete number hammered out for him.

SSJRyu1 said:
"Prep" was absorbing toki toki, So it would be applied here.
No, it isn't. His profile says "Normally 3-A, 2-C with preparation". He needs prep time to be that strong. Prep isn't allowed in this fight.

No, it isn't. His profile says "Normally 3-A, 2-C with preparation". He needs prep time to be that strong. Prep isn't allowed in this fight.

Absorbing toki toki is prep to gain such powers, and he has him inside of him for this.

No!!

goku and time patroller had time to stop demigra before he launched his full power. it takes a whole lot of effort/time for demigra. so it`s only via prep even with toki toki absorbed.

he loses this match regardless. we concluded it few days ago.

@SSJRyu1 You misunderstand. Mirage Demigra is 4-A, Demigra is 3-A after absorbing Tokitoki and 2-C after that and having prep time. I suppose it is because he can't just instantly mess up with time at will like an Umineko Witch for exemple. He only showed to be able to influence time by going back/manipulating someone, even after he absorbs Tokitoki. You remember on the "Demigra High 3-A" Thread? This is what DarkLK said and was accepted :"I'm not sure that we can accurately identify the size of the crack of time Realm. And I'm not sure they can just blow up the Realm. More like cause a chain reaction of collapse.

I actually badly remember the game now. Although I've said before, 2-C (at least with the preparation) Demigra with Toki-Toki's power is ok to me."

@Curious:

Mirage Demigra is 4-A

Demigra after escaping from the crack of time(before absorbing toki toki) is 3-A

Demigra after absorbing toki toki is 2-C.

DarkLK even said he slightly remember the game, the crack of time is indeed can't be identify but it contains giant crystals that represent different timelines. It's shown at the beginning of Xenoverse where Demigra wa still in the crack of time, overseeing timelines, after Mira/towa created a rift in time and space, Demigra sent his own mirage into those timelines to mess up history. i do believe there were no scrolls in the crack of time, so those crystals are timelines itself.

@Victor: conclude what, you guys were obviously trying make Demigra loss here, there are 2 rounds and Demigra takes round 1, and Seiya takes round 2. It's a draw, seriously who freaking added Seiya to Demigra's notable losses?

@Azathoth: Demigra wasn't powerful enough to fullly access through those crystal unless there was a rift in time and space, and Towa did created a rift so Demigra took his opportunity and access those timelines through these crystals.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Azathoth: Demigra wasn't powerful enough to fullly access through those crystal unless there was a rift in time and space, and Towa did created a rift so Demigra took his opportunity and access those timelines through these crystals.
Yes, he could ACCESS the timelines, but the crystals themselves were not actually timelines as the scrolls were. More entry points.

It's not because they're not scrolls. It's because said timelines would have been destroyed had they actually been held within the Crack of Time. Also, considering the Crack of Time is quite literally a pocket realm outside time, I don't see why it would have timelines inside of it, as opposed to the Time Vault, which specifically holds timelines.

You have a point, but if The crack of time is outside of time and space then how demigra was able to oversee everything at the beginning of Xenoverse? that's odd

Like I said, the crystals, while outside of the timelines, also seem to act as an entry point/a window into said timelines, which would allow Demigra to make sure his plan went accordingly.

What's the verdict of this match anyway? This thread went from "God Cloth Seiya vs. Demon God Demigra" to "Discussion on Demigra's Tier level". :/

I don't know which Demigra are we using though. Is it Mirage demigra, Demigra before absorbing Toki TOki or after absorbing toki toki.

@DeezNuts if seiya wins withiout speed equalizing then it`s his win. so this should be added to seiya`s victory.

DeezNuts1102 said:
I don't know which Demigra are we using though. Is it Mirage demigra, Demigra before absorbing Toki TOki or after absorbing toki toki.
Since the OP was specific on them being at their strongest, it's pretty much a GC Seiya (High 3-A) vs Demon God Demigra (3-A, 2-C with prep) match.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Since the OP was specific on them being at their strongest, it's pretty much a GC Seiya (High 3-A) vs Demon God Demigra (3-A, 2-C with prep) match.
Though is Demigra allowed to use prep? If he does, then I'll more inclined to say he gets the win.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Though is Demigra allowed to use prep? If he does, then I'll more inclined to say he gets the win.
It didn't say he could use prep. That and the change was made after this fight was first made, so.....idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back