• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna point out something out.

when thanatos fired a cosmo blast he was in elyshin, meaning his attack didn`t just crossed an universe but universes simultainously. demigra will get them blitzz before he even knowss wht hit em.

matter of fact, seiya`s Ryu Sei is already too haxed, attacking Millions of time per-second at speed sextillion times Sol. demigra can`t dodge all of that in second.

Demigra hax will bypass Seiya power. Seiya can't defend against bfr to another timeline, being absorbed, possessed, controlled. Seiya ahs no evidence he can defend against his hax.

In speed both have trans universal feats, neither will blitz. Seiya does not have sextillions of times ftl speed, only quadrillions. Assuming his sped increased that much is an assumption not fact.

Currently there is no consensus, at best it can be said as inconclusive.

Victor2 said:
seiya has showen resistence to all of that and i, literally, explained all of em.
Show me Seiya resist beig sent to another timeline, he never has. Show me him be immune to mind control. He never has to my knowledge. Show me him be immune to possession, he never has. Show me him be immune to being absorbed. He never has. Show me him go to another timeline to fight somebody there. He never has.

Seiya has no proof of defence to All Demigra's hax, they will work unless you show me him resist them all.

Seiya does not have god ki btw, that is what resisted demigra, he uses cosmo. So no, that does not make him automatically immune to hax he has never shown resistance to.

Also speed wise they are still both trans universal, so he isn't blitzing either. The match as it stands is at best inconclusive.

Victor2 said:
actualy, Mikoto it does. it gave them immunity againts hades`s cosmo absorbtion barrier as well as made them be capuble of travelling inside the hyperdimension. demigra`s hax is no exception.
as for bfr seiya to another dimension, there have been many feats where it doessn`t work on saints (ikki coming back from the crack of time, or shaka resisting saga`s another dimension etc).
you seem to ignore all i have said. any further disscussion is pointless with you. i`ll just keep Quoting this.

Victor2 said:
and here is the calculation that i was talking about. sextillion times FTL.

[[1]]
Your points do not prove what you say they do. None of them prove he has resistance to demigra's hax as none of those hax are the same thing.

As fort the speed, that is not an accepted value. For that they assume that the galaxies are literally all lined up, and tehn they put them like 10 X diameter apart like in the real universe, and that the saints pass through a giant straight line of singular galaxies, which the panel does not show, it shows them closer together and all over the place, not in a singular line, and makes no sense, the galaxies they pass are not just a line but would be distributed on all angles and all around them. The feat is super high ball. The original calc is a more conservative and accurate one at quadrillions of times ftl.

As for demigra the gods have a feat of crossing through the universe, out of it, past all universe 7 dimensions and into a completely different dimension in the time it takes the player to teleport back, which is an instant, at most seconds if they took some lag time. That would be high quadrillions low end, to upward of quintillons of times ftl and possibly beyond depending how far the time nest actually was.

So no, blitzing is very unlikely.

I don't know why the same things are being argued about but anyways the scans of hyperdimension literally said "to cross" and not "past" like the English one said the calc uses the raw translations so yeah it was valid.Besides that though this should be added to Seiyas win since he's got more votes

did you even bother checking out the calculatin? smh

Yes I did, and I know it's as I said, incorrect. Like I said it assumes all the galaxies are in a straight lineup and super far apart, which the manga clearly shows they are not like that. A better and more realistic calc is the original one that places them in the quadrilliosn range. Clearly the galaxies are set up all lumped everywhere and closer together than conventional galaxies to. So the calc is way to high.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213564/4546473-4502810195-p2724.jpg

i`ll Refrain from saying this again. this time i`ll give you the number of those said scans so you can check em. since i have the entire volume but i`m too lazy to go and look up for it.

chapter 94-10

Shun resistes being process by hades. pandora is suprised how come he can ignore hades` will.

chapter 77-15

Saga tried to send Shaka to another dimension, it didn`t work. shaka came back.

chapter 39-14 (Next dimension)

Suikyo says the mind control didn`t worked on him.

the calculation is not about saint`s crossing the galaxies. breh it`s thanats cosmo blast speed claculation. atleast check the calculation for godsake.

there you go, good luck looking for them now.

i won`t respond to you till you bring an actual argument besides repeated one.

Coleworld12 said:
I don't know why the same things are being argued about but anyways the scans of hyperdimension literally said "to cross" and not "past" like the English one said the calc uses the raw translations so yeah it was valid.Besides that though this should be added to Seiyas win since he's got more votes
Your assuming they literally mean that they went across the diameter of all those galaxies in a straight line, and the calc assumes that they also were all separated by huge distances like in our universe which is clearly shown no to be the case on panel, in reality that is not the case. Clearly the galaxies are located all over the place and not super far apart.

It is high balling to think they literally crossed a giant line up of galaxies longer than the observable universe when the panel shows they are not in a line up like that, the more likely and accurate thing is to consider it a dimension filled with billions of galaxies and that they crossed through that.

Also galaxies sizes vastly range. They assume the galaxies size is ten thousand light years while many are actually thousands or even just hundreds of light years across.

So no, the feat is super high ball, and not even accepted by them, and in reality demigra's speed feat is of similar magnitude to theirs crossing trans universal distances in an instance to another dimension outside of it.

Victor2 said:
i`ll Refrain from saying this again. this time i`ll give you the number of those said scans so you can check em. since i have the entire volume but i`m too lazy to go and look up for it.

chapter 94-10

Shun resistes being process by hades. pandora is suprised how come he can ignore hades` will.

chapter 77-15

Saga tried to send Shaka to another dimension, it didn`t work. shaka came back.

chapter 39-14 (Next dimension)

Suikyo says the mind control didn`t worked on him.

the calculation is not about saint`s crossing the galaxies. breh it`s thanats cosmo blast speed claculation. atleast check the calculation for godsake.

there you go, good luck looking for them now.

i won`t respond to you till you bring an actual argument besides repeated one.
I will give you that is good for resisting possession. However he still ahs no defence against being put into another timeline, that is not the same as a dimension. Also he still ahs no defence against just being outright absorbed. Also eh still can't even reach demigra if he goes to another timeline. So haxwise demigra still takes it.

I know the calc your referring to, but the saints crossing the hyper dimension is where the distance came from, therefore I am pointing out that distance is grossly exaggerated and inconsistent with the actual manga itself showing they are not all lined up like that.

Even they redid the feat here, and I still personally say its an exaggeration with lots of assumptions as outlined above.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15242

Coleworld12 said:
Assumes theyre separated by huge distances like in our universe
Those two galaxies are literally merging right now. Look at the actual calc, he assumes they are 10,000 light years in diameter and 200,000 light years apart. Also they are all lined up in his calc. A huge and incorrect assumption based on the above showing they are not even 1 diameter apart. Galaxies can be mere hundreds of light years across and only hundreds of light years apart, or even inside each other.

SSJRyu1 said:
Coleworld12 said:
Assumes theyre separated by huge distances like in our universe
Those two galaxies are literally merging right now. Look at the actual calc, he assumes they are 10,000 light years in diameter and 200,000 light years apart. Also they are all lined up in his calc. A huge and incorrect assumption based on the above showing they are not even 1 diameter apart. Galaxies can be mere hundreds of light years across and only hundreds of light years apart, or even inside each other.
SPoW November27 005-1024x640

Still not seeing your point in the distance regards.

As for the assumption that they're lined up...

He just used the narration which literally said to cross and used the exact number given...and as i've said it for many times even the old one is still above the calc you brought but ok

So no, the seiya cast are quadrillions in speed realistically, Demigra should be as well based on Beerus and whis trans universal feat in xenoverse. And seiya still cannot defend against bfr to another timeline or being outright absorbed. He also can't touch demigra if he goes to another timeline, and demigra's essence can still work after his body is gone, so its unlikely his hax won't come through.

For his calc he assumes the size of the galaxies is 10,000 light years, when galaxies can be as small as hundreds of light years, he also assumes the galaxies are 200,000 light years apart, when in the scan it shows they are next to each other, not 20 times there size away, finally he assumes they are all lined up, crossing the galaxies does not mean you have to have just a single file line, you can cross many galaxies at once to all sides of you. Those are the main issues, he assumed huge gaps in space, the size of galaxies and that they only crossed the long radius of all the galaxies I a straight line up which the manga clearly shows they are not.

As for the old one, no it puts them in quadrillions times ftl, that is where demigra is as well on the low end since the gods can can cross trans universal distances in seconds at most by flight.

It is at best inconclusive on who wins as speed for both has guess work and is around the same range.

^SSJRyu- Please create a blog post about Demigra's speed, or create a thread. It appears people are not accepting what you claim. If you don't Im afraid this thread might be locked in favour of Seiya.

Faisal Shourov said:
^SSJRyu- Please create a blog post about Demigra's speed, or create a thread. It appears people are not accepting what you claim. If you don't Im afraid this thread might be locked in favour of Seiya.
Fair enough. I'll make a thread on Demigra's speed to outline it.

SSJRyu1 said:
For his calc he assumes the size of the galaxies is 10,000 light years, when galaxies can be as small as hundreds of light years, he also assumes the galaxies are 200,000 light years apart, when in the scan it shows they are next to each other, not 20 times there size away, finally he assumes they are all lined up, crossing the galaxies does not mean you have to have just a single file line, you can cross many galaxies at once to all sides of you. Those are the main issues, he assumed huge gaps in space, the size of galaxies and that they only crossed the long radius of all the galaxies I a straight line up which the manga clearly shows they are not.
As for the old one, no it puts them in quadrillions times ftl, that is where demigra is as well on the low end since the gods can can cross trans universal distances in seconds at most by flight.

It is at best inconclusive on who wins as speed for both has guess work and is around the same range.
Nah seiya already won this the majority agreed it so.

Whis flies by staff and its got some time limit of 30 minutes which is not contradited by anything since they're was no timeframe either.

Space and time were literally disorted in hyperdimension the saints flew with force taking them away from elysion.

And now your literally grasping by claiming the galaxies were hundreds of light years in size.

And the distance between the milky way and the andromeda galaxy does not look 20 times the size of the milky way yet it is that.

And throughout it all even using the old calc he'd still be above him...

The champa and vados calc assumes they flew that distance in 60 seconds which means that he was over 20 times faster than Whis? Im fairly certain that's false and even if it werent it'd be via staff which in combat even teleportation should be more useful against.

Majority is not always right. Also a fair share here still think Demigra has it. 30 min is in super, that is not relevant here. And it is contradicted since eh crosses out of the universe and to another dimension completely in the time it takes to teleport there, seconds at most.

Going by the on panel galaxies they are not 20 times the distance, it is absurd to assume they are as far as the milky way and Andromeda when the scan clearly shows they are relatively close. MOst galaxies are smaller like that, the larger ones like the one he assumes are more rare.

I disagree, the old calc he is quadrillions of times ftl, but so is demigra even low end with the trans universal feat.

Whis feat is lower end compared to them, theoretically they can go faster by that newer feat, and also I am not using the champa feat, I am using demigra's own xenvoerse feat which is better as it leaves the universe 7 and goes to another dimension in an instant.

Staff speed is something whis and vados and beerus and champa can react to and perceive and use. It is their own speed and whis spots vados flying with staff, and she spots him and intercepts him spot on, so they are in full control and have such speed themselves.

Its not always right you're right there but even so thats the way it works around here so the win should be added either way.

Lets see:

No timeframe and via staff = Trans time feat

Ok then why not.

They did assume that but i disproved your nonsense about it not seeming that way when same could be said about those galaxies.

Old calc = seiya still blitzing but K

Sure.

No i've seen no evidence in those regards.

Coleworld12 said:
Its not always right you're right there but even so thats the way it works around here so the win should be added either way.

Lets see:

No timeframe and via staff = Trans time feat

Ok then why not.

They did assume that but i disproved your nonsense about it not seeming that way when same could be said about those galaxies.

Old calc = seiya still blitzing but K

Sure.

No i've seen no evidence in those regards.
Old calc is viable, new one is not due to high ball. Old calc has him quadrillions, Trans universal feat has a timeframe of how long it took to teleport to time nest, seconds at most like every other time in the game.

So no, I don't see him blitzing, and he certainly can't get around some of Demigra's hax like time manipulation and bfr, or absorption.

Anyway, no point in arguing further. I am trying to get the Demigra speed calc verified as a specific speed so wait till that is sorted out.

Goku could teleport from that distance im not seeing how exactly thats impressive when its only via an item but sure lol

If you say so

Alright i'll agree there.

I think we should wait a bit, demigra's profile has a few things that are being discussed and possibly changed, it was just made and is incomplete tbh.

People are still forgeting there are 2 ROUNDS??

Round 1 definitely goes to Demigra due to hax.

@Victor: I'm sorry but sending someone off to another dimension isn't equivalent to sending to an Alternate Universe. Super Buu and Gotenks were trapped inside a dimension and got out easily while Demigra sent you to an entirely different timeline/universe where you can't do anything to comeback unless you have time hax as well. About round 2, Seiya has the upper hand with speed advantage so my vote is for him.

SO it's a freaking tie! 1-1. Inconclusive match.

what?????

the point was not dimension bumping=sending someone to another timeline.

the point was to show, demigra can`t send seiya cause he is resistence to Bfr. damn i thought i already proved it with shaka not getting dimension bumped by saga`s another dimension LMAO.

it`s not that hard to understand champs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back