• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Pegasus! Gingka Vs Seiya

"If we allow to base it on calcs, 8th Sense Seiya would be able to unleash literally Quintillions to Septillions more energized punches per second since that's how fast Shura is."

^Literally stopped by a guy spinning his staff at match 18.

The author knows **** about consistency.

PaChi2 said:
"If we allow to base it on calcs, 8th Sense Seiya would be able to unleash literally Quintillions to Septillions more energized punches per second since that's how fast Shura is."
Btw, before I reply, I wanna know how exactly fast this is? Obv MFTL but what degree?

@PRofessor

Shura outpaced the initial expansion of the Big Bang, which is between 300 Quintillions C to 15 Septillion C or so.

Yeah, after how much SS has been questioned lately, it's time to go the Digimon method. i.e BLOGS FOR EVERYTHING!!! And I mean blogs even for why Seiya's hair is brown and why Pisces Aphrodite is so fabulous.

Matthew Schroeder said:
>Aquarius Aphrodite
literally who
What? You never heard of Aquarius Aphrodite and Pisces Camus? Wow, I know more about SS than you. OvO

Either way, read my edited comment. lol

Capricorn Jabu will always be the most powerful (I hope you remember this Matt :v)

Saudades da época em que todo o cavaleiro era um cavaleiro de ouro :v

Who is wining this ?

Okay so here are my thoughts with the updated info I got.

Regarding special moves, the GIF on Seiya's page might somewhat disagree with you Matt. As the move describes, Seiya first uses his hands to trace the Pegasus constellation and burn his cosmos until he reaches his peak of power. Of course it won't take too long, but that does show it takes a few moments to perform the move. This would give Storm Pegasus a chance to attack him before he unleashes Ryusei Ken. But for arguments sake, we can say Seiya unleashes immediately enough. Pegasus, in its beyblade form, already has a good size advantage to make it harder for Seiya to physically hit it. And regarding speed equalized, for now i'll ask why wouldnt that make Pegasus's speed the same as Seiya's punches? In speed equal battles, everything speed related is supposed to be effected down to the core. With that, I don't see why Pegasus would overall have trouble dodging or avoiding Seiya's physical attacks.

Next, reality wariping. I don't deny Saints being able to escape pocket dimensions at all, but that wasn't the intent of my point here. What I was saying is Pegasus's incomplete Storm Bringer by itself has the effects of not only heat energy + soul destruction, but also reality warping, which can warp a pocket space into a universe. Basically, my point here is this regular attack in itself has 3 simutaneous effects all in one that Seiya would be hit and forced to deal with.

Finally, i'll ask this again. I know Seiya's basic stuff like atomic destruction, but would he be willing to do that early against...well....a spinning top? Im not saying Seiya wouldn't start off with it, but the thing we need factored in here is Seiya's opponent. A teenager with a crazy haircut owning a toy. The likelyhood of Seiya underestimating Pegasus as a joke is very high, which would give Pegasus an opportunity to do something major before Seiya starts taking it seriously.

I have more but i'll wait on it.

If that's true, even more reason why his page should specifiy that for people who don't know SS.

That said, my reply already factored in Seiya using it immediately so it should still stand ground for now.

Saints can't turn off Atomic Annihilation-hax. Every single attack they have do it. So it Pegasus has no defense against it, the toy will break.

Well before we get to that point, my question still mostly remains.

Even if Seiya can't turn it off and it applies to all attacks, again, what are the chances that Seiya will even start attacking a toy from the very start? I ask because I still feel he'd very likely do nothing until Pegasus does something to make him take it seriously to attack it at all.

If Pegasus attacks he will react. Saints have low-key precognition and can feel things like killing intent from nearby foes.

Yes, but the small problem here though is Seiya isn't facing a normal foe. He's facing a spinning piece of metal. Granted, Seiya would definitely react, but only after witnessing what Pegasus can actually do in battle. Anyone would believe a small toy would be incapable of anything until they show otherwise. Would he be able to tell if a non-living sentient top has any intent to kill?

And if he really does have precog, not only should it be on his page too, but how good is it?

Back