• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
Two hax Fighters!

6-C Forms, Speed Equal, Standard Battle Assumptions

Who wins and why

Pegasis:1

Kenshiro:7

Kenshiro-profile
Pegasus

Since this is beginning of series level Pegaysis Sieya, I don't think he would be able to out hax Kenshiro's own hax and his fighting experiences. My vote goes to Kenshiro.

hmm Seiya is strong he made a small hole that is island level but I am going with Ken via experiences, pressure point haxs and his other abilities.

Couldn't Kenshiro just hit Pegasus' pressure points from a distance with just air pressure a thousand times per second? I feel like he's got this in the bag.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Hokuto_no_Ken:_Cloud_Split

Kenshiro is 2.178 Gigatons or so.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...iya_is_capable_of_generating_24_-_28_Gigatons

An old OBD calculation got to 1.6 teratons, and Lina Shield's calculation resulted in 662 Gigatons.

Not that it matters much since in Chapter 2, Seiya atomically annihilates an even larger crater that hasn't been calced. Would probably put him at Country level.

Not that that matters either, since BoS Seiya is going to be upgraded to High 6-A, scaling from a feat where a guy who wasn't even worth becoming a Saint being capable of piercing the Earth from the US all the way to China..

Uhh pushing through a planet is like City Block to Town level going by calcs I've done and calcs EM has done. Could be even lower since you can argue it isn't done all at once.

The match is using their 6-C form so it's not like we can change it now(unless you do a content revision thread.) none the less Kenshiro takes this soundly for having much better experience in fighting, his pressure point or cellular erasing ki hax can hit from a distance, has precog and if seiya try's To attack Ken, he will dodge and than end it with a pressur point strike.

>Cellular

Try splitting atoms into their protons and neutrons and then we are talking, and Seiya's can also be by a distance through Cosmos blasts.

Seiya also has Precog and Reactive Evolution. 6th Sense gives you intuition which allows you to predict your opponnt's movement before they attack.

And I'm know Seiya is currently 6-C, but I'm just showing that downplayed as **** Seiya is still 20 times stronger than Kenny.

Saint Seiya is downplayed? But hes so strong, look at all the stars he destroyed in this pic.

Pegasus

Try splitting atoms into their protons and neutrons and then we are talking, and Seiya's can also be by a distance through Cosmos blasts.

If you want to take to take it to lower levels, kenshiros Museo tensei erases opponents from existence so atomS destruction<< existence erasure.

Seiya also has Precog and Reactive Evolution. 6th Sense gives you intuition which allows you to predict your opponnt's movement before they attack.

This is all BOS right, doesn't matter cus 6th sense precog is about the same as kennys precogs. Kenshiros first precog that he naturally has from training in hokuto shinken is able to allow him to see his opponents future attack and consequences of facing it head on or dodging it. Reactive evolution(I your talking about how when they face an attack once it won't work again the second time, sounds to me like they have really good adaptation rather than actually reactive evolution.

Kenshiro would have reactive evolution by that logic cause his water reflective technique allows him to memorize and take in a persons style after me encounter and rendering it useless to him in combat. Which again doesn't sound like reactive evolution.

And I'm know Seiya is currently 6-C, but I'm just showing that downplayed as **** Seiya is still 20 times stronger than Kenny.

Not like it's gunna help cus Ken is still far far more skilled than seiya at fighting and will naturally dodge his attacks. Also it doesn't look like seiya has a complex style so it won't take any one for him to assimilate his style in combat.

Thebluedash said:
but in a more serious light, you should probably go make a content revision thread.
I probably will.

But I am serious when I say Saint Seiya is downplayed.

Gold Saints used to be 4-C and FTL when both Aldebaran and Mu have feats involving countless stars, and even fodder Hecate can cross 1,000 Lightyears in minutes. And this isn't even mentioning how normal Gold Saints can fight Sealed Iapetus, who can summon giants with compressed galaxies in their bodies through the Melas Planetes technique (Which still have the same mass, as it is explictly said in the story).

Or how Shion casually replicates the power of the Big Bang with one attack, or Seiya's full power in 7th Sense is said to be matched only by the Big Bang.

Assuming Pegaysis Seiya gets upgraded, shouldn't Kenshiro still win? Can he even hit Kenshiro when he uses his Muso Tensei technique.

Any technique Kenshiro uses once would become useless since as a Saint, Seiya's sight would perfectly comprehend the move in its every mechanic and spot its flaws, or as the saying goes "No move works on a Saint twice".

Matthew Schroeder said:
Any technique Kenshiro uses once would become useless since as a Saint, Seiya's sight would perfectly comprehend the move in its every mechanic and spot its flaws, or as the saying goes "No move works on a Saint twice".
He would not have to use most move cause seiya will explode or get vaporized before he has the chance to evolve.

Again spotting flaws and comprehending moves is not reactive evolution. Kenshiro does literally the same thing with any martial art he faces but that's not treated like reactive evolution, seiya and Kenshiro are just highly adaptable in combat.

Then why does Kenshiro has Reactive Evolution on his profile?

And why do you think vaporization would work on Seiya when he has endurence to atomization? And you'd need an attack potency equal or superior to his to atomize him. Kenshiro is 20 times weaker.

I fail to see how "literally just punching you in the face" to have a flaw.

bc pressure point hax isnt anything other than "punching you in a specific place". Heck not even punching just a simple touch to the pressure point is enough to end it.

It's how it happens. In Saint Seiya, other characters' punching and energy techniques become useless do to the Saints' Reactive Evolution.

Seiya was able to adapt to Aiolia's Lightning Bolt and Lightning Plasma (Which are respectively an Energy Beam and a Barrage of Punches) after experiencing them once.

Regardless, I don't see why you people are bringing up Intangibility when Seiya can hit and kill souls. I don't see why you guys are bringing up vaporization when Seiya can atomize / endure atomization, and is x20 times stronger at a minimum.

Seiya was able to adapt to Aiolia's Lightning Bolt and Lightning Plasma (Which are respectively an Energy Beam and a Barrage of Punches) after experiencing them once.

Adapt how, dodging and absorbing the blast is not part of reactive evolution. Again Pattern recognition is a real life phenomenon anyone can do. The difference is Kenshiro and Pegasus do absurdly much quicker.

Regardless, I don't see why you people are bringing up Intangibility when Seiya can hit and kill souls.

Museo tensei is made up of nothingness, and Ken could erase him before seiya destroys his soul. Not that it matters cause Ken will kill seiya before any of that happen.

I don't see why you guys are bringing up vaporization when Seiya can atomize / endure atomization, and is x20 times stronger at a minimum.

Even if you are right and kens gento no Ken cannot cut seiya in half, kens pressure points still have the power to make seiya explode on contact, any part of his body he touches Ken can make him explode.

KuuIchigo said:
How is Seiya downplayed with all this wank?
Anyways, Kenshiro for reasons above.
Just because you don't like how powerful a character is through his feats, doesn't make him wanked bruh.

That was just one example of their Reactive Evolution, since you pointed out that you didn't believe punching attacks could have flaws. They have adapted to things far more haxed than that.

Like how the God Saints became immune to Hypnos' Dream Manipulation and Eternal Sleep Inducement.

Kenshiro's Presurre Points would literally not work on Seiya if he sees Ken doing it once.

And once again, you are bringing up vaporization to a character who can't even have his atoms split apart by weaker characters.

Seiya could destroy Kenny's atoms with one punch.

Also

"before seiya destroys his soul"

I thought speed was equalized.

All it takes is one punch for Seiya to kill Kenny via:

Higher AP.

Atomic Annihilation.

Destroying him soul.

Matt, the whole if they see it, it won't work anymore is nlf. That is like an ability that only works inverse. Let me give you an example, Haki in one piece, there's an nlf that we don't use for it. The ability to affect elemental shit like they were physical objects. We are not allowed to use that because we don't know if it work for other verses powers.

Thebluedash said:
Matt, the whole if they see it, it won't work anymore is nlf. That is like an ability that only works inverse. Let me give you an example, Haki in one piece, there's an nlf that we don't use for it. The ability to affect elemental shit like they were physical objects. We are not allowed to use that because we don't know if it work for other verses powers.
But it isn't a Verse-Only thing. It's basic Enhanced Senses coupled with Reactive Evolution. And it's not an NLF, either. It can easily be countered if the opponent has higher cosmos. I.e, attacks with higher energy and speed.

Speed is equalized here.

Kenny is x20 weaker.

Not saying who'd win. But saying that as long as Seiya sees an attack he becomes immune to it does seem like a NLF. And someone only being able to negate this hax if they have higher cosmos sounds like some Dragon Ball "higher ki negates hax" type stuff to be honest.

so like,

One Piece's haki for example. I can make it an ability if I want. The ability to affect elemental mimicry, but we can't use it, because we only saw it affecting the abilities of other characters. Same thing with yours, the characters evolve to be immune to the abilities of other characters, we don't know how they would react to something not of that verse.

That was just one example of their Reactive Evolution, since you pointed out that you didn't believe punching attacks could have flaws. They have adapted to things far more haxed than that.

It's not a matter of haxed, it's literally just impossible to adapt to a punch, your basically saying their adapting to physical force itself. Sayin they could is im sorry NLF AF.

Like how the God Saints became immune to Hypnos' Dream Manipulation and Eternal Sleep Inducement.

That's Closer to reactive evolution, although this sounds like simple resistance than rather straight up Reactive evolution. Debatable on both sides

Kenshiro's Presurre Points would literally not work on Seiya if he sees Ken doing it once.

See he wouldn't be able to see how it works cause Ken will just touch him and make him violently explode into a pile of blood. Ken doesn't waste time showing off moves and goes stright for The kill in fights( this is in character ).

And once again, you are bringing up vaporization to a character who can't even have his atoms split apart by weaker characters.

I didn't bring up cellular vaporization, if your referring to Museo tensei that doesn't vaporize, it erases an opponents existence, totally different things. So atom splitting in saint seiya can be resisted if they are in the same level or higher is what your saying.

Ryukama said:
Not saying who'd win. But saying that as long as Seiya sees an attack he becomes immune to it does seem like a NLF. And someone only being able to negate this hax if they have higher cosmos sounds like some Dragon Ball "ki negates hax" type stuff to be honest.
It's not at all comparable.

"Ki negates hax" is something that was made up by tards.

Saints negating attacks after seeing them once is something that's stated ad-nauseum, dozens of times in Saint Seiya. To the point that some characters become self-aware about it.

"Everyone's tired of knowing that no attack works on a Saint twice" - Ikki in the Hades Arc.

Some characters simply are incredibly haxed. You could use this same argument to say that Jesmon doesn't have his Reactive Evolution.

And by higher cosmos I mean Higher AP / Speed, neither of which Kenny has.

"One Piece's haki for example. I can make it an ability if I want. The ability to affect elemental mimicry, but we can't use it, because we only saw it affecting the abilities of other characters. Same thing with yours, the characters evolve to be immune to the abilities of other characters, we don't know how they would react to something not of that verse. "

This is a piss-poor comparison. Saints adapt to enemy attacks after seeing them once. They have adapted to: Punches, Energy Blasts, Illusions, Duplication, Spatial Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Poisons and so much more. It has worked with virtually every attack thrown at them, and unlike DBZ Saint Seiya characters are haxed and use wide arrays of abilities.

"It's not a matter of haxed, it's literally just impossible to adapt to a punch, your basically saying their adapting to physical force itself. Sayin they could is im sorry NLF AF."

>Just impossible to adapt to a punch

I guess Seiya never adapted to anyone's punches, lel. He did.

"That's Closer to reactive evolution, although this sounds like simple resistance than rather straight up Reactive evolution."

It is Reactive Evolution which then granted them the resistance.

"See he wouldn't be able to see how it works cause Ken will just touch him and make him violently explode into a pile of blood."

You are once again saying that Vaporization would work on Seiya. It wouldn't.

"I didn't bring up cellular vaporization, if your referring to Museo tensei that doesn't vaporize"

I wasn't. I was talking about Pressure Points, whose effect is vaporization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back