• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Like I said, it is explained early on in the series Makarov explains that there magic are directly tie into their emotions and this is then gone into further detail for Natsu whose magic revolves around abusing this fact in particular and was even given a name "Flames of emotion" essentially making it so that the more intense his emotions became so would his magic power."

If this is all true, then I don't see why Natsu shouldn't have Statistics Amplification based on Willpower listed on his power-set.

I am arguing for something else, tho. How Seiya's strength, resistances and potential are all tied to his hot-bloodness.

This type of thing is actually surprisingly common in fiction, even in mainstream films like Star Wars and the original Matrix someone's power being tied to their will / mind / emotions is common.

Since Seiya's will to live allows him to survive erasing abilities from people stupidly stronger than Kenny, the Muso Tensei wouldn't be capable of erasing Seiya.

@Matthew My apologies, but please calm down. This is just a versus thread. It is nothing to get worked up over. It creates a very bad mood amongst the staff if you start to get hostile and argumentative over any little thing.

@Aizen Matthew is one of our most helpful, knowledgeable, and active administrators. We are obviously not going to demote or ban him, and you should not imply such things in public. However, he will have to make a continuous effort to get along better with the rest of the staff.

Absolutely, you two should just put the past behind you and get along. No one hates anybody. It's the internet and the world is a mess, so let's try to stick together. Sound good?

I agree with Sera. I get worked up over issues as well, but those are real world existential threats. This is just an entertainment wiki. Let's try to keep this in perspective.

Anyway, Matthew requested in private that we should close this thread, as it has turned out of control, and I agree.

I am currently talking with him about his behaviour.

Also, please stop trying to provoke Matthew with silly images, by calling his favourite character gay, and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back