• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TBH This superman is edgy in a manner ferventmost, and pervents the original intent of Superman as an altruist bearing privilege of whomst wishes to utilize their privilege in order to aid those, be they suffering per their lack of privilege or otherwise. it's kinda like any Post-Killing Joke Batman.

Anyway my bet's on Pearl. But this supes bears Laser eyes and could hypothetically melt pearl's gemstone

The leader of the Crystal Gems versus Superman. Superman, at his peak, is 6-A to Pearl's 6-B. Let's take a look at their stats.

Attack: Pearl is Country level, with Superman being Multi-Continent level at his peak.

Speed's equalized.

Durability: Pearl is Country level, and can regenerate as long as her gem isn't shattered, retreating into it if her body takes extensive damage. Superman is Multi-Continent level.

Pearl has Weather Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Size Manipulation, and Light Projection, though I haven't seen those episodes (or much past Season 3), and not sure how they exactly work. I'm also not sure how often Pearl would use Shapeshifting, if at all in combat. But for now, let's assume she can and will use these.

Superman has ice breath, heat vision, flight, and takes his powers thanks to the sun. And his projectiles are probably faster than what Pearl can use, so that gives him an advantage.

In conclusion, I'm not sure if Pearl would stand a chance. Even if Superman doesn't think to destroy the gem the first time, he could probably take down Pearl a 2nd time, due to his stronger attack and durability. For now, I'm voting Superman.

I didn't think I needed to specify, but it's only the 6-B versions being used. I think he's only around baseline 6-B too.

Yes, Superman is baseline while Pearl is 44 Teratons, or 6x baseline

Technically enough for her to stomp

Back