• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Pearl gritted her teeth as she dodged the random swings of the feral fusion experiment, the several limbs giving her a bit of an issue. Suddenly, a laser beam pierced the monster's chest abd it poofed into smoke, revealing Tony Stark in his Hulkbuster Armor. "Well, you're a new one." Tony commented as he laid eyes on the extraterrestrial. Pearl brushed it off. "Thank you, human, but I can assure you I had it covered." Tony rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure you did. I performance like that and I nearly thought you never wielded a spear before." Pearl gave an offended gasp. "I am a Crystal Gem! I've been defending the world sense before you were born. I think I know a bit more about fighting than you do." Tony actually laughed at that. "Lady, I'm an Avenger. I deal with gods and aliens in a semi regular basis. Hell, I have the God of Thunder on my friends list and I'm drinking buddies with Captain America."

"Oh, please. In that thing? I built a space ship out of scrap from a barn. What's that supposed to be in comparison?" Tony glared, getting really fed up by this point. "It's supposed to fight the Hulk. I'm pretty sure it can take you down. Like so." Tiny fired a blast at Pearl who deflected it with a spear. "Really, we're fighting over this?!? Now you're just being petty-" she was interrupted by another blast. "Ugh, fine." Pearl gave an exasperated sigh and jumped over the blast, landing gracefully abd pointing her spear at Tony. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

~

Both at 7-A. Speed Equalized.

Mark50IronMan
The true man of steel

vs.
Pearl (change your mind)

Does he even have that big of an AP advantage? He only managed to do minimal damage to a pissed off hulk and only beat him by blindsiding him with a haymaker after he had calmed down

Schnee One said:
Doubt Iron Man can beat her regen especially with the minor AP advantage
It doesn't quite work like that. If a Gem takes a major injury ir gets damaged enough (getting stabbed or just getting beaten up enough) than they're entire body vanishes and only the gemstone remains. If Tony breaks the gemstone, he's fine.

I mean, he likely wouldn't know to break the gemstone barring the question of could he even poof her so, not like it matters.

Tony fought an enraged Hulk who was more stronger than usual, and KO his base with a single punch, after the latter was free of SW's control.

Also, he has an A.I and some good grey matter in the head, he'll realize the gemstone after some fighting.

Hate me, but gotta point out that Rose Vs Iron Man must be removed.

He really didnt, he only managed to do minimal damage while hulk constantly tore the Hulkbuster apart and only beat him by blindsiding him with a haymaker after he had calmed down

He did, he managed to put him down in several occations through the whole fight, and Hulk was not calmed complety at the end.

Also, I don't see why "blindsiding him with a haymaker" would mean anything, Hulk's Dura doesn't lower while not paying attention.

He has Veronica, and is not like he really need it, as he can analyze info with the visor.

That does not make sense, attack through an opening should not lower the dura of the target at all.

Then you may want to make a thread about it because there are a lot of characters whose feats are based on this logic

Name examples? I'm not very aware of CRs that the wiki do constantly.

Ah, I'm gonna request that match to be removed too, cus I feel that you will not do it now.

Back