• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peak Human+ Tries To Take Down A Goddamn Tree

Standing-human-body-silhouette 318-46714
Combined's Little Bro

Tree
The God/Dinosaur/Haxxed Skeleton/Ant/Shark/Creeper Slayer

C.H. is jealous of C.T. for getting all the attention on this wiki.
C.H. has a hour of prep but anything past Building ap is a no-no.

Speed Equalized

Takes place in empty field.

You don't need Building level weapons to be able to cut a massive tree down. I don't even know why its durability is that. Composite Human does research on cutting massive trees like redwoods or sequoias and brings a bunch of equipment, none of which is coming close to 8-C levels of power.

I did read Dark's blog. It's a calc based on the amount of power required to destroy the entire tree. It's like scaling a human's durability to how much strength it takes to make someone's body explode into pieces.

Dark even says in the comments "Its the AP required to completely destroy it in one strike. Of course you can chop it down with an Axe without producing 10+ tons of TNT equivalent."

^ Which is my point exactly.

Besides "spreading toxins" a tree doesn't attack. Speed equal is irrelevant. Regular lumberjacks cut down trees just fine without getting poisoned or anything. The strongest and smartest human of all time with a week of prep is going to do this effortlessly. Memes and the sheer desire of having CT win for the lulz aside, this isn't a fight. This is a man doing an arborist job.

CH grabs some protective suits against the toxins, the best axe in the world and chops the Tree, it would take forever, because the Tree is huge, but it would go down sooner or later, plus, the human race has killed thousands of trees before, which gives CH the experience advantage.

@Hue I'm pretty sure you're joking, but again if lumberjacks can cut massive trees just fine, the strongest person ever who'd have all the knowledge of tree cutting in existence isn't going to face any problem. Also the tree would be dead at that point.

Huesito88 said:
The tree is a forest ryu and yes I was joking
Tree is a forest?

That forest is dying you know, and all he needs to do is exhasperbate it by putting in poisons in the ground, really storng poisons, and spread it across the forest. If that's not enough, he then imports the most dangerous pests to any type of forest

Kaltias said:
What's preventing the CH from grabbing a protective suit, a gas mask and a chainsaw?
Absolutely nothing. However, I think Combined Tree needs an upgrade. Pando is a clonal colony of a tree, and is actually a forest. But even with speed equal CH will be able to simply outmaneuver the trees and slowly cut them down.

CH wins.

Real talk here though, the Human had this in the bag the moment OP gave him/her prep time. Even a day or two of it would be enough to find sufficient gear to survive the 'toxins' and cut the tree down, even for a normal lumberjack with none of the Human's knowledge on...well, everything.

So yeah, Human takes this one handily.

^That.

All he/she needs is a trip to the right hardware store in order to obtain a suitable mask/googles, then a clothing store to get stuff to cover up his/her entire body. Not sure if an hour is enough to get to/from both in time for the fight, though.

The CH would have to cut down 1000000000 tons of wood in order to win. Given speed is equalized the tree will likely spread and duplicate faster then th human can chop them down. I'm actually siding with the tree in this case.

Those are 40000 trunks each almost 15m in diameter. Even with highest stamina a human has ever had he's not going to take down more than 1 or 2 of them per day.

And with only an hour of prep I'm not sure if CH could organize the machinery needed to take the tree down.

DaFritzi said:
Jesus, that's...a hell of a turnaround.

So with a week of prep, the Human stomps. But with insufficient prep, the Tree stomps. Okay...

DaFritzi said:
The CH would have to cut down 1000000000 tons of wood in order to win. Given speed is equalized the tree will likely spread and duplicate faster then th human can chop them down. I'm actually siding with the tree in this case.
Those are 40000 trunks each almost 15m in diameter. Even with highest stamina a human has ever had he's not going to take down more than 1 or 2 of them per day.

And with only an hour of prep I'm not sure if CH could organize the machinery needed to take the tree down.
wouldn't this human have the tactical skill of the likes of Hannibal? With the combined wit and speed of all humans, he might find a way

Technically, Composite Human isn't the one with the speed and strength of all humans, Combined Human is the one who has that, Composite Human has the strength of the strongest humand and the speed of the fastest human.

Composite Human still has the knowledge of every human in history, and nothing really prevent him from using poison on the tree anyway. Not to mention that he can cut down the trees faster than how they can grow (why the hell is speed equal anyway?) because cutting down a tree just require to slash a certain point of the trunk a few times, while the tree needs to grow various meters to recover.

I'm also positive that "the highest stamina a human as ever had" is way more than the one needed to cut down 2 trees. Hell, just look at people like Stakanov.

Also, only one hour of prep doesn't prevent the CH from spreading toxins where the tree lives sterilizing the area in the process. If it has prep, it should be able to take a airplane and use it to launch a few biological weapons on it.

Hell, technically, the moment CH puts a gas mask on, it wins via incapacitation because the tree has no ways at all to harm it.

Why does composite human have the intelligence of a combined human, as oppose to just the smartest human?

Because being composite means that every useful knowledge a human ever had, CH also has. Also because, try to define "the smartest human"

@Kaltias I get the possibility of chemicals working, but cutting the trunks down like you described... That's hardly gonna happen.

Slashing it a few times... You mean over 7m deep into the tree before it will fall.

Also the CH has street level+ AP, even using an axe he would still need at least wall level AP to damage the tree.

Also it has rougly 60% the durability of steel, not only is this going to drain stamina like hell, the axe/chainsaw/etc. will wear down down, he's gonna need a new one every two or three trees.

Then CH wins via that. If I could figure it out, CH will too (as it's me but better in every conceivable way).

I'm pretty sure that if regular humans are already wall level with a axe, CH is too.

As for stamina, there is the dude listed on CH's page. Also, nothing really prevents CH from going back and taking a few more axes. It just needs to come back before a week

Not only does KE boosts it quite a lot, but the point is more "a regular human with a axe can hatch a tree, so CH definitely can"

CH can chop all he wants but considering he can only move as fast as a tree can spread makes it so him chopping one down is time for another part of the tree to grow. Not to mention, how long it'll take to get out of central park, go all the way to a store that actually sells protective gear against poisons.

On the other hand, CH can try burning it, but I'm unsure if a fire spreading at the speed of a tree can burn it all down before the rainy season comes.

Acid's out due to how long it'll take to finish 43 hectares of tree with which each part of it will grow all the while.

Tree is also not killing CH because hazmat suit or something, unless, CH also has the worst luck (which is a no-no) and have a tree that is too big and too numerous to fall, drop on top of him as he chops it.

Calling inconclusive for now.

Back