• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paul Blart has problems

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Martial Arts and Pressure Points: So while technically not wrong in that being trained for these is standard procedure for cops, Paul Blart still shouldn't have them.

• He's a mall cop. That's not real law enforcement, it's more like a security guard.
  • Things on his own profile disqualify him from this. It says he couldn't be a real cop due to the physical exams. Those happen before anything else does. If he failed those, he's not being trained in the takedowns.
  • He's probably not in a serious enough setting that we can assume that he'd reap those benefits anyways.
Enhanced Senses: This isn't superhuman or even extraordinary. This seems like pretty par for the job description.

Wall Level: Step by step here.

• "Broke through a window with bars just by falling on it" is unsourced and also probably not wall level
  • "Knocked someone out by laying on top of them" isn't wall level it's just being heavy
  • "Smashed through a pair of glass doors" does have a calc, but a bad one. Those types of doors are made of safety glass, which is designed to disintegrate like that. It doesn't mean he hit them that hard to break them in such a fashion.
  • "Survived a kick from a Horse with minimal injury" is unsourced and it's not like horses instantly kill everyone they've ever kicked
  • "Hit the ground after jumping off of a moving car and was unhurt" is a thing real people can already do, look at stuntmen
  • "Shattered a glass roof followed by taking a 3 story fall and wasn't hurt" is once again unsourced and this fall might not even be high enough for 9-B
  • "Took hits from a guy who could break through a Glass elevator" okay what does this even mean
  • "got hit by a car and was fine" is yet another thing that's not invariably fatal so without context I don't think it should be called 9-B

Subsonic (In surprisingly great physical condition, Easily outran several cops in training during a training course, Reacted to bullets): Unsourced and also just not superhuman, depending on what "reacted to bullets" means. If you shoot a gun at regular people they're going to react, it's loud and bright and you're pointing a deadly weapon at them. Doesn't mean subsonic anyone who has ever been shot at that is dumb.

These profiles need to stop tbh

Wokistan said:
Paul Blart has problems
Yeah, he's Paul Blart.

But seriously now, as you already know, I agree with all of this.

On that 3 storey part (assuming it's valid)

a storey is 4.3 meters, 3 is 12.9

Kevin James is 95 Kilograms, though I dunno if that's what it was at the time of the movie, whatever I'll use it

95 times 12.9 times 9.81 is...

12022.155 Joules, Street level+

That also assumes he fell flat on his face and didn't roll to shift the momentum and not have all the energy/force directly go into him

Seems legit, and I agree that Paul Blart is really no a superhuman or anything of the like. It's a shit movie starring Kevin James. But yeah, he's actually kind of pathetic and that's one of the main plots of the movie. Also, falling feats are not as impressive as they're calculated given it effects the whole body as opposed to it being a specific punch to the face.

Surviving a Wall level fall would imply someone could survive a body ramming into them as that level, but not a punch to the face with the same about of KE. And it seems we probably have enough input.

I noticed that all of Paul's wall level "attacks" are all him falling or slamming into things accidentally, rather than actually attacking anything.

Can someone message butters for me because I feel like this is going to turn into deleting another one of his profiles

I'll try to find the other scenes to link them. Could only find these atm. But

He is a mall cop. But beginning of the movie showed him in the final testing for becoming a cop, he went through all procedures from what it seems and only couldn't become one due to his disease KOing him without sugar. Not because he couldn't preform the tasks. He clearly was doing above average in the exam, and was doing well. He only blacked out in the end due to a lack of sugar which causes him to black out, though that doesn't stop him from being trained and knowing how to fight and use. So he should have the proper training to allow for it. here's the trailer clearly saying that they pass this course and they are in as front line officers. Meaning they did everything else to property train them.

And fighting wise. he does it, and shows to be creative with how he fights. Taking the fact this guy knows he can black out at times, and used that as a means to make him drop his guard. he clearly thinks we he fights like this scene. He was being chased down by multiple people, so he uses stealth and sneak attacks to knock out these guys. also traps, and things like this, or here. He clearly shows some degree of fighting. continues taking this guy down with a taser, even without looking a few times, This isn't all his fighting scenes. But these alone show he knows fighting to some degree.

The estimated age and such is for anyone with decent senses. The enhanced would come down to telling the exact metal, as it was designed to look exactly like a badge. There was no obvious indications that this metal was any different from any other. It's not like if someone saw a badge was made of wood instead of metal and just painted well.

Falling through a window. Probably not wall. but this is it

I mean the calc itself number wise is still fine, just if they are meant to break like that then it makes it invalid yes. I didn't know those doors were meant to do that. This an the explosion feat is mainly why he was put at wall.

horse feat

car feat

And honestly to note. Yes, not every feat on there is wall, they are put in there to not look so empty. I'm not calling every one of these feats wall level. He was wall due to the calc and rough area of him tanking these stuff. Horse kicking, Hit by a car, can damage or knock out people who can survive tanks shot at them like missiles, or someone who survived this explosio (albeit, it knocked them out).

Bullet reaction. I got an example. No. This isn't him just reacting to the sound.

here is a scene where Paul moves a bit after the bullet gets fired. We see the gun fire, then we see Paul Duck some, followed by the bullet hitting the tree. Even see the effects of when it hits the tree. Meaning Paul did move and react and move to said bullet. Here's it frame by frame even to show he reacted and moved a bit after the bullet was fired.

The gun firing

BBF8BBFA-70F6-44B3-83CE-6B3B98ED5814
Paul frame 1

DE9955F1-7394-4732-878C-63BD51B60798
Paul starting to duck a bit

F7BCAFAB-BBA2-4366-BFF3-09025B77CFEC
Paul ducking more

FD3E966E-8F5A-411E-8B4C-EEC5CE4AF5DD
The bullet finally hitting. Effects even showing

BF110E1E-8FBD-47E1-BEA8-B9CFA480ECD0
And then the effects fading.

2A697589-37AA-4F9D-9061-F9709DB75B35

The bullet timing feat still looks super vague and looks like it's all aim dodging. And him falling down the ball pit doesn't look like much, but now that we see the horse feat and the car feat, the 9-B rating is looking somewhat better. But surviving a car crash involves knowing how fast the car moves and the inverse square law. And I know horses often kick through walls, but their profiles calculate their running KE and not so much their kicking.

And I didn't exactly see him take a hit from the explosion.

The explosion feat would offer likely more reason for him to stay in 9-B. I'm not sure about this one here, and where it would land.

Bullet feat couldn't really be aim dodging. The bullet is fired before he moved. He only dodged after it fired, which isn't aim dodging. And the effects back it up. There's a clear hit effect when it hits the tree. Which he didn't fire twice. So that one bullet tagged that tree after he moved. Both effects, sound, and what we see all show him reacting to the bullet rather than aim dodging. but I'll look for other instances of this happening on YouTube, he handles gun fire a few times.

Paul didn't take the hit from the explosion. One of the thugs did. It's just scaling through them since none of these thugs are implied specially more fit than each other, and Paul showed to physically contend with the others

I'm less sure on this one. but here Paul does duck after the guy turns and fired back at him. We even get a close up of him move some then it hitting his Segway. This ones harder to tell since it's from an angle. Though the other one I still say shows him moving post bullet firing, and this would be more supportive to it

Ok. Here's another example. In the forest scene. This guy moves After firing his bullet, moving his arm and head some. Which we even clearly see the bullet hit something after all his movement. Paul scales to this guy, here again is some frames

81D867FD-76C5-4E70-AC45-652FC8EF57B0
55142E55-5905-48D9-9653-A6DA1DA05635
638FE7AC-C327-4250-9580-A44CF0AB979D
CE82E3E5-E948-4DA9-92B4-183BD7080379
CF2F1336-7D55-401C-86F4-81B58268221C
42C85A6A-D019-4E5C-8D50-01EC6D41FAD6
E8735904-CD6D-4035-B0A6-60FB9C48922B
9BC3C1D1-4E8B-45D0-84A0-340C4342E317
C8775A41-29F5-4D03-B2C4-43415AB1BF81

Yeah probably I just had online class stuff and all that. Need to see what's new

Back