• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Only "Athletic Human reactions and combat speed" doesn't match with the feats of the characters, I'm leaning more towards higher ratings. I already added a few feats to the pages (Didn't change the ratings) but I got some more stuff. I'm going to list all of it here.

Feats​

Rosita tracking a crossbow bolt with her eyes.

Negan ducks before a throwing knife hits him.
Calculation: 13.5529737604 m/s (Not evaluated)

Carver dodges a throwing knife, it's from a pretty close range too.
Calculation: 0.01462810006 seconds (Evaluated)

Even though Carver is shown to be a lot faster than out of prime Negan he would still scale to the MCs because he had a fight with Daryl.

My proposal​

Superhuman reactions and combat speed with Subsonic perception speed

Who would scale to the proposal above​

Jesus: As he was faster than Rick and Daryl in their fight.
Shane: Wasn't slower than Rick in their fight.
The Governor: Fought on par with Rick.
Rick, Daryl, Negan: Rick fought Negan multiple times, Daryl shouldn't be too far behind them and he had a fight scene with Carver.
Beta: I don't know if Beta can scale to this as he relies more on pure strength, but he had a fight with Daryl. Beta is probably would be lower than the results of the calculations though.

Carver (Doesn't have a page): Performed a few knife dodging feats, is shown to be faster than Negan, Elijah and Maggie in their 3v1 fight with them and would have won if Negan didn't temporarly blind him.

Votes​

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
These would all need to be calced and after looking through them I don't even think they reach average human speed.

For the bullet dodge, I'm unsure but it'd probably just be an outlier.

Last edited:
You'd need a calc for this, but I will tell you that as a trend, most dodging feats end up significantly lower than the speed of the thing they are dodging. Most of these can probably be done with just Athletic Human. It'll take a good amount of work and calc evals in the background before a CRT like this can really be used. My apologies.

Most of these dodges require less movement than the attacker or the projectile so they would likely scale to lower speeds compared to the speed of the attackers or projectiles. Same goes to the bullet dodges (not sure if they are even dodges tbh, they all seem like they dodge it outta luck or thanks to bad aiming.)

Back