• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Patrick Star VS Squidward: A totally expected SpongeBob matchup - (0-1-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squidward wake up one day and decided to beat the shit out of Patrick, then Patrick look at his face and said "I will not let this happen, Bitch"
  • Both are at their base forms
  • Both have access to their optional equipment (Expect for Life Insurance)
  • They start 5 meters apart
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Happily, they scale to the same stuff so i don´t need to specify anything more
  • Patrick´s profile - Squidward´s profile
latest
giphy.gif

The Hottest man on Bikini Bottom:

Also the Hottest man on Bikini Bottom: @Accelerated_Evolution

Dennis appears and solos both (Incon):

Last edited:
Hasn't Patrick easily overpowered and beaten Squidward in the past? Pretty sure he's shown to be physically stronger than Squid and is more skilled in Martial Arts. Squid's plot hax is not useful in a combat setting as it is only used to change the tone and we don't know if it can be used to do anything else. If Squid puts Pat to sleep a Pat can jump out the dream and keep fighting for him. Pat can use his Telepathy to read what Squid is about to do when invisible to counter it. Imo Pat just beats up Squid or overpower Squid and pin him down too EE with the Magic Pencil.

EE with magical pencil is unfortunetly not a win con as squidward can regenerate back from It, what I'm thinking here is that squidward music may be his best wincon as It straight up incapacitates whoever listens to It, making It the true one shoot power in this battle as everything else both sides can pull they can also just shrug It off in the next moment

Iirc it only made him sleep in one ep but he resists its other effects like Corrosion Inducement, Death Manipulation, and Explosion manipulation.
I'm probable imagining things bit I remenber him feeling pain from squidward music before... meh

Patrick has a easier to achive wincon FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back