• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I apparently found this, which would support his Low 7-C rating for a low end, and possibly, potentially upgrade Patchy to High 7-A for a high end. Any thoughts?

Oh yea. I remember making that a long while back. That's a feat that could be labeled under his justifications. Though not sure if the calc is right or not. I don't recall how I did it.

I pretty much remember CFC using this for one of their episodes (Patchy VS Sans), and I wanted to bring it up.

I actually do recall putting it on the profile when I first made it. Though That one got deleted and redone. Guess it was never put on there and I forgot about it. Should be listed in his page. And I'll see if this calc is usable or right.

Actually. The feat should be recalced. It didn't considering people. Which I can easily look up the Population. Possibly figure out the animals and vehicles weight. Which would boost it some. As well, see what level of speed we could consider.

Add this onto this thread. In the Big Time Rush episode, Patchy should scale to them. And they have a Town feat where Gustavo causes a magnitude 3 earthquake with pure anger. which is about 9 Kilotons

This would make Town level even more consistent. Like 3 feats of this degree. And considering how little he actually showed up. I would say it's pretty well balanced

The calculated feat need a calculation blog to be accepted first before being applicable to CRT.

The second feat, I am not sure it would scale since it would be from a Crossovers. If Patchy appears only in Big Time Rush and the Big Time Rush characters don't appear in Spongebob Squarepants (Universe), then the crossovers is Onesided crossovers so it should not be used to scaled Patchy.

Gustavo's feat also looks like an Outlier here; unless, he got more feats around that level, I think the Earthquake feat is an Outlier.

As far as the crossover. Nick toons is very very abundant about their shows being in the same universe. Their official youtube channel has even posted videos which go over quite a few of their intended same universe things. And crossovers to make it consistent. And they have talked about and acknowledge several times that they exist in the same universe. I don't think the crossover part should be any issue.

As far as outlier. I'm unsure how many feats he has to that degree. I can scout out for more.

The crossovers might be canon. Though, I think the outlier could valid since I don't recall other Gustavo's feats on this scale however if one can find more supporting feats, the feat might be valid.

Back