• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Passione vs Undersiders 1: Giorno vs Taylor

I still haven't finished Worm, so I'll just Nygerundayo out of here once I do this.

We seriously need to start making more JoJo vs Worm matches lol. The powers are quite similar.

In the city of Naples, a boy struggled to survive in the crime-filled streets, with cruel parents and bullies. He never learn feelings such as love or friendship till one day, almost by chance, he saved the life of a gang member. Ever since that day, his step father stopped beating him, and the bullies became friendlier. A gangster, who specializes in lawlessness and crime, was responsible for the straightening out Giorno's heart. As a consequence of said circumstances, Giorno's dream was to become a Gang-Star! He joined Buccellati's gang with the intent of betraying the boss, and managed on his endeavors.

In the city of Brockton Bay, there lived a girl, orphan from mother when she was still young. She was bullied once she got in High School by her former best friend. The bullying got so intense they once stuck her inside a locker with dirty t@mpons not gonna risk it with Fandom, helpless. It was then that she awoke her powers to control insects, and her drive to become a hero in a superhero society was born. Thanks to her determination, she was able to very, very slightly fight her depression from the bullying. After discovering that a villain group called the "Undersiders" thought she was a villain after her debut, she abused the misconception to join the group as a spy, but after discovering the dark side of the hero society and finally finding people she could call friends, she ended up fully joining her team.

Goodness gracious, that took longer than expected. TLDR: They're the main protagonist despite not being the boss of their small team, they're both on the dark side of law, they have life related powers, they're both not legal and they both accomplished more at the age when you were an asocial nerd than you'll ever achieve in your whole pathetic life.

Enjoy this match

GER is restricted, Taylor is in her hero villain costume, no prep for both because fight takes place at Brockton Bay post Leviathan attack (so there are still a lot of insects around)

Speed Equalized

Rickiel but female. And better:

Brockton Bay greets the dawn of a new day Yes, this is a crappy Italian joke:

They make an alliance and rule both the US and Italy

Skitter-removebg-preview
Giorno Giovanna (Anime)

Taylor has a huge range advantage and will relentlessly exploit it. Giorno is creative, incredibly intelligent, and willing to take huge risks, but there's only so much you can do when there's hundreds of capsaicin lined insects in your eyes and [REDACTED]. Not that Taylor even needs the capasaicin, though, given the sheer amount of venomous insect she tends to get.

Even if Giorno gets an antidote, what's he to do about insects crawling into his throat and up his nose? He'll have a very hard time getting into melee range, even with tricks, and any simple organisms he makes like insects or other 'bugs' will be fodder for Taylor to control.

The most Gold Experience can offer in that situation is its speed, as it could just rapidly swat every bug, I guess? Without equalized speed that's a big issue.

You see, I found a possible, likely wincon for both characters, so depending on which people would argue, I can always debate for the other.

In this case I'll just ask if you remember what happened to Taylor during the bank theft when she put insects on Panacea...

Oh, and I forgot to equalize speed.

I mean, speed aint equal, so there's that.

So he probably could do en mass swatting.

How hard can GE throw? I know he can casually bounce cars and Purple Haze can throw Fugo hundreds of meters vertically and cover a distance of at least like a hundred meters (may scale to that), he could maybe throw a projectile hard enough or at least toss things close enough and convert them into a animal of some sort and sneak attack like he did with Melone. I aint sure, havent even heard of this character before.

Maybe Giorno can **** with Taylor's bugs a bit, but can he do that in a significant fashion, through hand contact, before he gets grievously injured by all the bugs?

Does Taylor have the big flying beetle Panacea made? That'd make it even harder for Giorno to tag her.

Altas would basically make it impossible for Giorno to do anything

But even then I'm not sure Giorno has too many options against being swarmed by millions of poison bugs

Note that Panacea was only able to do anything because Taylor was only holding her hostage. Panacea would've died really fast if Taylor went for the kill.

Maybe he can wear GE like a protective suit and abuse it's selective intang, although that's an exceedingly rare thing stand users have done, I cant even think of an example in part 5 (othr then to attack, not defend) minus stands that are meant to be worn and OVA Jotaro (who had that shit on passively) so I doubt he'd do so, but he has thrown things when needed and out of melee range (well kinda anyway), unsure if he can throw hundreds of meters like mid-part 3 SP or Purple Haze though, definitely not as far and hard as SP.

I was very confused for a second but then I remembered the bank robbery near the beginning

Ghiaccio would be just as much of a nightmare but in the opposite direction.

Speed unequal, MFTL to peak human is just way too massive a gap and Giorno stomps.

Speed equal, Giorno gets mobbed by millions of pepper spray laced bugs as well as other bugs that are already lethal on his own from a further distance than GER is active, and him being blind wouldn't help matters. He suffocates, is in abject agony, is being poisoned by god knows what, and suffers the necrotizing effects of brown recluses until he dies or Taylor puts him out of his misery by shooting him or something.

Probably a mismatch, unfortunately.

Welp, these matches are too thematic to let be wasted. If this isn't fair, is there any way of closing the gap?

Wokistan said:
Speed unequal, MFTL to peak human is just way too massive a gap and Giorno stomps.

Speed equal, Giorno gets mobbed by millions of pepper spray laced bugs as well as other bugs that are already lethal on his own from a further distance than GER is active, and him being blind wouldn't help matters. He suffocates, is in abject agony, is being poisoned by god knows what, and suffers the necrotizing effects of brown recluses until he dies or Taylor puts him out of his misery by shooting him or something.

Probably a mismatch, unfortunately.
>GER

I know that you meant GE, but GER is Gold Experience Requiem, aka the Causality broken stand

Taylor is just a nightmare to make matches for because of the way she fights. Other characters who are less ruthless may work better, or you can set up some non standard engagements I suppose.

I also think this is a mismatch, Giorno would be more likely to win (or outright stomp) with speed unequal fair and square due to Massively FTL. One of his greatest advantage speed is taken away from him + bajillion bugs she has

Mismatch imo

What if I gave Giorno previous knowledge? Bugs don't cross immediately 4km so he should have enough time to create animals that eat her insects, though not too many.

idk i guess it seems like a mismatch, that range is a tad to big to circumvent with base GE unless he goes really out of character and does things he never did.

TriforcePower1 said:
What if I gave Giorno previous knowledge? Bugs don't cross immediately 4km so he should have enough time to create animals that eat her insects, though not too many.
SBA would be hundreds of meters as that's the highest range of both opponents.

Taylor with a range advantage takes this so hard it's nearly if not a stomp. Without a massive speed advantage, Golden Experience can't deal with Taylor's entire swarm at once, and doesn't have the range to properly tag Taylor. He gets capasin-laced bugs crawling over his eyes and blinding him, before getting incapacitated as they both inevitably escalate the situation.

>create animals to eat her insects

Even if Giorno could pump out the absurd numbers required for that, remember that Taylor has active control over her bugs, giving them intelligent direction. Giorno's animals are mostly driven by instinct and it'd take Taylor seconds to find a workaround.

Even in verse, Taylor is a nightmare if you don't have anything good against her and she will always make a comment about how much she forking hates tinkers

Back