• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 4 - Danganreeeebirth ("Minor" Danganronpa Reeeevision)

Just_a_Random_Butler

Profile Enthusiast
VS Battles
Administrator
This one has a very bad format, so please forgive me. Most might not even be revision.

Class 78
Kyoko Kirigiri will have a reasoning on her durability that "she survived an attack from the Ultimate Rock Climber". But well, since she has no combat experience, it was a given that she was going to die from that eventually, if it wasn't for Licorne saving her. Well, she's already 9-A, so instead I suggest that Makoto Naegi's tier should scale to her and become 9-A, though they are one of the weakest characters in the verse.

Class 77 and Future Foundation
I will be creating and editing some profiles and this is how it will turn out:

• Kazuichi Souda: Remove 8-C and High 8-C key for "creating Monokuma" because it's not his own attack but his creation or keep it. (Sorry for mistyping, I was sleepy at this point)
    • Request to remove his Supersonic because he does not move at that speed and the robot he created is not even controllable and likely has its own AI. But instead, replace it with Subsonic+ speed for being able to move at 585 mph with his "bike" and it requires preparation.
    • If adding the Subsonic+ speed, a weakness will be added mentioning that he has motion sickness.
  • Hajime Hinata: Add a High 6-C key with Neo World Program avatar which is separated to the High 8-C key. It would be for being able to destroy all of the illusions of all of his classmates in the Neo World Program, in each classmates, there are worlds with multiple stratum, which means there are layers and he had to do that in all of his classmates. Not to mention that he has all of the talents of the creator of the Neo World Program and could take control of it at any time. (At first, when I found someone else address this, I was hesitant but after some thought, it's actually plausible)
Note: Junko gets Hajime's abilities on the Neo World Program key on her avatar as well if agreed on.

These are just suggestions of course, so feel free to state what you think about it.

just saw this while reading the hajime profile and i actually agree.. for some reason i love some long profiles....

where you find some danganronpa stuff tho and how you know alot

Actually, I believe that Tengan can be "Ay least, 8-C, likely High 8-C". He should be superior to Juzo and also easily knocked him with just one elbow. He should also have Weapon Mastery with his hidden needles gun (Well, I don't know how is it call). Of cause Munakata also scale from him especially after he got power up with Seiko's drug.

Well, High 6-C Hajime should be fine, I guess. Anyway, I feel like that it should be noted that the key can only be applied in Neo World Program and not for the real world. For avoiding troublesome like someone tries to use High 6-C Hajime outside the Program world. Oh, and as the power is it something like Neo World's hax, so I guess that it shouldn't be applied to his dura. Power and abilities should be ok for both this Hajime and AI Junko.

Oh, a minor addition. I guess that Juzo can have minor Resistance to Empathic Manipulation from able to resist against Ruruka's chocolate.

Otherwise, I'm ok with them.

Okay, so Tengan and Munakata becomes "At least 8-C, likely High 8-C" thing, as well as Ultimate Imposter? And Tengan can have throwing needles on his arsenal. So an Acupuncture, right?

Munakata (High 8-C) > Tengan (At least 8-C, likely High 8-C) > Juzo (8-C). And Ultimate Imposter should be around Munakata's level with mimicry.

About the Neo World Program rules, should it start with no rules at default and Hajime can add any at will? or should we go with the default killing game rules: here or does the OP decide in a vsthread?

Also about their Dura in the Neo World Program, should be Unknow.

And also, Xanxus. I wanna hear your opinion about the Kazuichi point.

I guess that Ultimate Imposter can be around Munakata level. Not sure about Acupuncture as it needs to "Affecting the body through specific points". Tengan's needle shot seems to target on hurting more than target on specific points (Tell me if I'm wrong, I can't remember well about this)

I guess that Neo world can start with no rule since the world should be reset after Forced Shutdown. The old rules should also disappear after reset too.

Unknown for Dura should be ok.

I guess that remove 8-C for Soda is fine as he should still able to create something like Giant Monokuma. Also, agree with Subsonic+ speed.

What if he threw it to cause an unbearable pain to stop Juzo? But okay, we'll just go with Skilled Needle User.

And about the other stuff you mentioned, that's resolved then?? I may have to wait for some other peeps response though.

As I said, I'm not sure about Acupuncture because it didn't have much description of how of his attack work. it should be better if it has a solid feat to confirm.

I guess that the suggestion should be ok if no one has any objection for it.

Yeah, that's why I said we'll just go with the weapon mastery thing because Acupuncture has no solid feat.

The changes seem to be fine, although right now the profiles have some mistakes, there is no such thing as "SuperHuman+'", their reactions should be just "Superhuman".

The changes seem to be fine, although right now the profiles have some mistakes, there is no such thing as "SuperHuman+'", their reactions should be just "Superhuman".
-Therefir

Okay, I'll change the profiles that have those as well.

Back