• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wrath Of Itachi said:
And now that you mention it, Kimimaro would scale to it in base I believe.
What about Lee(gates and drunken fist)? Since he fought Gaara and somewhat kept up with Kimimaro

@Wrath of Itachi; why would we scale base Rock Lee to Neji? I was told that we had to assume Neji could keep up with Rock Lee while he was using the Eight Gates which is why Neji has the speed rating that he has currently.

(In fact Neji's profile stating that he is stronger than base Rock Lee).

Actually wasn't it stated that Lee needs the Gates to stand a chance against Neji? Not sure but it make sense.

Even if Lee can physically keep up with Neji, the Byakugan will give him an edge for sure, so I think base Neji is probably considerably above Lee.

@Wrath; why wouldn't that make sense?

Also, even if Neji could keep up with 0-Tails Naruto, he still seemed pretty clearly inferior since he wasn't able to fully deflect his attack and ended up weakened to the point where base Naruto could beat him with a surprise punch.

@Wrath; did he harm Gaara in base? I thought he just cracked Gaara's sand armor while in base.

Base Naruto was able to tank the force of the blast that Neji deflected, so his base would scale to it. Neji was also able to hurt base Naruto so he should scale from that.

Actually yeah Base Lee clearly far outsped Gaara, and post-training Sasuke was said to have reached comparable speeds to base Gaara I believe. Not to mention he kept up with Kimimaro(Drunken fist but still)

Damage3245 said:
@Wrath; did he harm Gaara in base? I thought he just cracked Gaara's sand armor while in base.
Once he took the weights off he was able to harm his armor, which should scale to his durability.

We need to lay out the full scaling chain here; because I'm starting to get a little lost on who is scaling to what and to whom - especially since some of these are coming from different arcs.

Lol what?? Neji was no way in any form inferior to KNO Naruto at all. They clashed multiple times. He wasn't portrayed weaker. The mean was the one still standing up after the clash.

Naruto even then only won because Neji underestimated him

I personally don't agree with Base rock Lee scaling to Neji. Instead he should possibly scale to Gaara or Kimi

Actually he probably should just scale to Sasuke. Base Sasuke copies Lee's abilties and needs a certain level of strength to use the taijutsu

Damage3245 said:
We need to lay out the full scaling chain here; because I'm starting to get a little lost on who is scaling to what and to whom - especially since some of these are coming from different arcs.
This and this:

Wrath Of Itachi said:
That's also something I wanted to discuss here as well. I think some Keys should be revised.

Do you guys think Pre-Chuunin Exam Naruto should have Low 7-C durability? He was able to survive getting hit by Orochimarus snake summon.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Not at that point.
Interesting. Well kid Naruto can definitely tank stuff out of his league for sure, but I can't think up of a good justification for his regular base being low-7-C

Yea you're right. Took hits from Haku as well for what's it worth, so that's already at least 3 instances.

Back