• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have no idea..." a strange emerald aura flickers around Michael for a brief moment. "I just looked it over with my Stand. It, by the way, can count how many times a fly's wings beat 50 meters away. And yet...I'm getting nothing..."

Otto pulls out a lighter and throws it to his stand,

The stands lights the lighter and holds it under the paper just enough so it wont light it "So should I try it?"

The paper begins to light on fire. Suddenly, an image of a man flashes on to the paper, the image itself moving to hold out it's hand.

"Please don't burn this paper." You hear.

"What in the...?" Michael turns to Otto. "Uh, maybe put it out?"

The stand puts out the fire and drops the paper on the ground as it retreats back to its User, "What the hell" Otto says in confusion.

"I find it disturbing that your first reaction to seeing something you don't know about is to burn it, but I digress." The voice on the paper says.

"When it could've been poisoned for all we knew, I'd be surprised if it wasn't. Who are you? What are you?"

"I am a man giving you a message, that's who. Would either of you happen to know anything about a violent encounter had near the library a few hours ago involving one of our men?"

"Well, I assume if you followed us here, you must already know. We had no involvement with that beatdown."

"Shit," Michael turns to Otto. "Who could've snitched on us? The only ones there were that mad scientist's personal group, the crazy cat, and...the old man with the girl..."

"Hmm... probably the Old Man, he seemed to dislike us but even if the cops get us we are innocent so they cant do anything serious to us"

"True," he turned to the paper again, in the meanwhile still getting used to talking to a goddamn piece of paper. "Looks like you coming here at all was pointless."

[4:10 PM]

"It wasn't pointless. You still saw things you shouldn't have, which is why I'm here to propose a deal."

"We will remove any and all heat from the police for a small amount of service. After that we can employ you if you'd like, and you should know our benefits are rather gainful."

"I'm not about to start working for some kind of mob boss just to get rid of a stain in my resume that's not even going to be there when everything's said and done. Otto?"

Nicholas moves about his apartment in a slightly worried fashion, he places several stacks of documents in a safe and locks it.

"Well, we should get going, I just hope they don't trash my apartment while I'm gone."

Nicholas exits his apartment and waits for the other two to exit so he can lock it.

"Eh im uncetain about this as well, there isnt much need to be afraid of the cops unless they are corrupt so I dont see whyd wed need the heat off us"

"You're not going to scare us with that. Worst case scenario, we just leave town."

Crabwhale said:
"You're not going to scare us with that. Worst case scenario, we just leave town."
"Well perhaps it was for the best you denied the offer to work for us, because now I can tell you're an idiot through and through."

"Well, we don't really know where any of the others lived and returning to the library now would be a stupid idea. Maybe we could look for that Stand Using cat? I still owe him a snack for hitting him accidentally. If not that, we could take a look around town and see what comes up." Nicholas says as he closes the door behind him and locks it.

Nicholas looks at Stephanie.

"Oh, I've dealt with enough Stand Users to not be worried about it as much. I'm confident I can at least survive whatever they throw at me. With help from you both we can probably even beat them."

"I mean, that cat was rather adorable, but finding a specific cat in this city sounds like a pain." She rolled her eyes and put her hands behind her head. "Can't we just do something else?"

Torlikoff said:
"Well perhaps it was for the best you denied the offer to work for us, because now I can tell you're an idiot through and through."
"Yeah, alright, that about does it. Shoot to Thrill!"

A incredibly tall, muscular green-black faceless humanoid emerges from behind Michael.

"You know, I don't know if this will actually hurt, but I'm hoping it will. Hell's Bells Mode!" The Stand's fists suddenly catch on fire. "Any last worthless threats you wanna make?"

"You're a dickweed and a dumbass, thanks for the stand demonstration." The man says before the paper burns away.

"Well, actually..." she paused for a moment before chuckling. "Oh, I forgot how useful I was for a moment."

With her stand on her face, she tapped it intently and let it go to Specific-Object-Vision. "As long as the cat's still in the city, this mask should let me see it. I just need to look around a little..."

@ Tor

"What an asshole. As if I'd actually show what my Stand is fully capable of in front of him," Michael said as he recalled Shoot to Thrill. "We're gonna have to be careful now. These guys could be anywhere, anyone. Nobody in this town is trustworthy except those guys we met back there in the library. And even then, I'm reluctant to consider teaming up with them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back