• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe wake up from his nap.

• Yawn
He goes to the upper floor of his house and on the balcony.

He looks at the city, which he has a good view off thanks to the location of his house.

Crabwhale said:
@ Tor
"What an asshole. As if I'd actually show what my Stand is fully capable of in front of him," Michael said as he recalled Shoot to Thrill. "We're gonna have to be careful now. These guys could be anywhere, anyone. Nobody in this town is trustworthy except those guys we met back there in the library. And even then, I'm reluctant to consider teaming up with them."
"Yeah but im glad we didnt take him up on his deal, judging from his short temper it probably wouldnt have gone well" Otto says after obversering the interaction.

Joe hears the knock

"Oh, who it is now ?"

He mutters quietly as look at the door, from the balcony, to see who knocked at the door.

"There is the small matter of what we do know. Given that he talked extensively about the cops, we should probably avoid them at all costs even if we're innocent. They might be rigged."

"Yeah, im guessing his threat of jail is due to his group having the cops under their control so I agree, lets avoid them" Otto says with a slight yawn.

Jackythejack said:
"Well, actually..." she paused for a moment before chuckling. "Oh, I forgot how useful I was for a moment."
With her stand on her face, she tapped it intently and let it go to Specific-Object-Vision. "As long as the cat's still in the city, this mask should let me see it. I just need to look around a little..."
The cat is around 500 meters away.

"Well, we can't live in fear of these guys. And quite frankly, I'm more than a little peeved at that smarmy shit they sent to try and intimidate us," he looked to Otto, a smile on his face. "So, you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"You wanna sleep to... actually we probably arnt thinking the same thing" Otto says with a slight chuckle as he looks at Michael.

"Ah, found him." She grinned, covering her eyes and pointing in the direction of the cat. "Exactly five hundred meters away from our current location. I'd bet a hundred that that's the cat we're looking for."

"Well done. Let's go then." Nicholas' Stand disappears as he heads down the stairs, exits the building and goes towards towards the cat.

@ Psycho

"Well, more along the lines of: let's kick the shit out of these guys. What do you say?"

Torlikoff said:
There is nobody at Joe's door, only a letter sticking out of the mail slot.
Joe scratches his chin.

"How ... Bizzare."

He goes back down the stairs, exists his home and checks what the letter is about.

Jessica also gets a knock at her door.

@Overlord: The letter reads as such

"It is understood that you have a certain ability beyond most humans, we have a proposal for you. Call the number 1-847-555-1010 to follow up."

"Well, shit...we might have to track down those other guys after all. They might've gotten something similar in the mail. And I'm betting they have some info on this."

Weeeell, the little cat would soon see a familiar blue haired woman running into the alleyway. Once she turned the corner and noticed the cat, she smiled and kneeled down next to him. "Hey little guy.."

His ears twitching from hearing the voice, Bear looked towards Stephanie as he remained seated in the box. The cat recognized the woman from before, though he still narrowed his eyes suspiciously at her.

"I'll find a snack for the cat."

Nicholas summons his Stand and quickly rushes to the nearest shop, where he purchases some deluxe cat food. He then rushes back to where Stephanie is and approaches the cat while opening the can of cat food and offering it to him.

Torlikoff said:
@Overlord: The letter reads as such

"It is understood that you have a certain ability beyond most humans, we have a proposal for you. Call the number 1-847-555-1010 to follow up."
"Hmmm ?"

Mr. Wright picks up the letter and returns inside.

He'll call the number later ... maybe.

Stephanie smiled at the little kitty and tried to pick him up out of the box. "C'mere, little guy. I just wanna take a closer look at ya."

Bear looked down at the cat food offered for him, before glaring up at Nicholas suspiciously. He already had at least a few humans try and fail to adopt the likes of him, but seeing as these hairless apes could summon those strange creatures like he could, he might as well accept their pitiful offering.

Bear proceeded to start eating from the cat food, quiet smacking noises being heard as he ate.

Well, Stephanie would wait until he was eating then, before trying to pick up the cat. "Uh...what do we do with the cat now?"

Bear glared up at Stephanie as he was picked up. The cat would much rather not be carried around like he was her property, but since these apes had given him food, he decided he might as well begrudgingly allow this woman to carry him.

"I mean, it's just a cat, but if we do take it with us, what exactly do we...do? Do we just take the car into a mob boss base?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back