• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We've actually been there several times. Michael just collapsed a drug den, we're going to the next production location now." Nicholas replies calmly.

"By the way," Michael said popping his head in through the hole he had made. "We're gonna need some stuff fixed."

"Well uh, first this hole," Michael said, forming a circle with his finger around it, before opening the blown-through to give a better view of him pointing. "And then one of tires."

Out of the tire sticks what appears to be a wooden shaft with a piece of paper poorly tacked on.

The stick has a sharp rock at the end attached to it. The piece of paper reads " reqieum arrow"

The RV is fixed up

A familiar crow flies on top of the RV

Requiem Arrow? What?

Jessica runs back into the RV and shows the arrow to the nearest person.

"I found an arrow! Are we being shot at?!"

"No, that was just some idiot high on meth. She's currently sprawled all over the floor over there," Michael said, pointing to the man.

The crow drops a note into Joe's hand.

"WhAt happEnED WiTH tHaT plAce?" is scratched onto it.

@Crab

"Are you blind ? I am talking to the crow stand."

Joe responds

@Torl

Joe looks at the note then back at the crow and responds.

"That guy happened."

The old man says while pointing towards Michael.

"His stand was what collapsed the building."

Joe continues saying, slightly irritated Richard didn't get the idea behind his previus frase.

The crow scratches something into the paper

"WhY DId hE HAve to cOllAPse A BUiLDInG? What HaPPenED In THEre?"

"Cause there was nothing worth anything there, aside from the drug lab. I figured I might as well take care of a problem while blowing off some steam."

"You know, I think you're confusing me for one of your friends, old man, cause I can still hear you. None of the sass, thank you very much."

Otto finally wakes up and walks out of the RV "I thought we where leaving?" Otto asks confused and still waking up.

"In a minute," Michael then turns back to the old man, clearly tired of him talking back. "So will my foot up your ass. Can the damn crow just come here?"

Joe just places a large purple door in-beteen himself and Michael.

"Did you want to tell us anything else Richard ?"

He asks to the stand crow.

"You know old man," Michael says, opening the door with Shoot to Thrill. "If you're expecting us to work as a team, you could at least try to be less crabby, don't ya think?"

"Funny you say that. I would've beaten any other person as snappy as you to the ground by now. But I won't, cause you're old. And probably wise somewhere under that thick skull of yours," Michael then turns to the crow. "We have not decided yet."

Nicholas looks at the paper from before where he read the production locations, to remind himself of where they were and how many existed.

2 more large production locations exist, one in Gary, and another listed under "east side lake greenhouse."

"So, where are we heading to now? That meeting place between the executives seems like a good idea. So does that second drug lab."

"There's a production location in Gary, that's not too far of a drive I think, we should probably check that next."

"Alright, buckle up then, cause after that I ain't having anymore delays," Michael says as he practically leaps inside the RV, grabbing the steering wheel and starting the engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back