• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anyway," Michael turned to Jessica. "Where were you during all that?"

"I was um..."

Jessica averted her eyes from Michael.

"Watching over the RV. You never know who might try to sneak in here while we're all out. We could come back one time and find out some one planted a trap, or even like a bomb or something!"

Michael notices the shift, but decides not to push it.

"Still, we could use you next time. Never know when you're gonna need an emergency medic."

"Swell."

He continues driving for a bit before letting out a sigh of content.

"Ha-ah. I feel better after collapsing that drug den. Finally feels like we're putting a real dent into these guys."

"Hey Otto, thought you were catching the Zs I was supposed to by now."

"You might wanna get that checked out once we're done with this bro. It doesn't seem healthy."

"We've been actively disrupting their operations though. If they didn't see us as a threat before, they probably do now." Nicholas says, briefly peeking up from his notes.

"Nothing much. Just looking through my notes. Even in this situation, I have to continue my research when I can."

"Maybe I am, Maybe I am. I don't go around destroying buildings though." Nicholas replies, sounding rather cheerful.

"I never said I wasn't crazy, only that you were crazier."

"You're all crazy," Stephanie spoke with a chuckle as she leaned back, hands behind her head. "Though I must say, this is exciting. I've been in a sticky situation myself but never on this scale.@

"Don't think you're quite out of the league yet old man."

"Well, if you paid more attention you would already know, but to explain, we have come here to destroy another drug manufacturing place."

Joe responds to Jessica.

"Enter trought the back entrace and silently take out one at the time, in case there's stand users among them capable of reacting to our own."

Seeing as nobody objected, Joe goes trought with his plan and tries to sneakely go around to the other side of the green house, to find a back entrance, or something like that.

Michael takes a few seconds to feel like shitt due to the tiredness before following after them.

Jessica follows the old man, trying her best to be stealthy.

"Um, are we sure that these are the bad guys? Maybe we shouldn't just take them out without making sure first."

"This is our next location. 99% chance they are bad guys," Michael says, popping up behind Jessica.

Overlord775 said:
Seeing as nobody objected, Joe goes trought with his plan and tries to sneakely go around to the other side of the green house, to find a back entrance, or something like that.
There is no back entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back