• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Calm down, people not knowing nothing means that the fondation is very cautious with his information, which is what one would expect from a crime organization this big."

Joe tells to Michael

Michael simply punches one of the nearby support pillars. It's clear Shoot to Thrill is not out, as his fist is bleeding, and the stone isn't even cracked.

"...Yeah, I guess we were never going into this expecting something easy," he says with a long sigh.

"I suppose that's it then. Let's go." Nicholas says while DSMN goes to break down some of the meth making machines in this room.

"If we're done here, then I need to vent off some steam. If you guys could get out of the building, that'd be great."

"No, my machines! You assholes!" Tyler says, attempting to tackle Nicholas with something sharp in his hand.

The Stand launches a shard of metal at the man's leg before continuing with what it was doing previously.

Nicholas moves back to avoid the meth man falling down.

"What you're doing here is illegal. You can't expect us to feel anything but contempt for someone like you."

Shoot to Thrill manifests behind Michael, only seemingly...different this time.

The shard of metal slices open Tyler's leg, blood pouring out as he falls on the ground. He's silent for a moment before screaming

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

He worms around on the ground, not looking too happy.

"You'll live, though I can't guarantee you'll be able to walk again." Nicholas says, carrying the duffel bag with him.

"I assume you want to bring this place down. I'll get everyone out of here, you do you." Nicholas says while looking at Michael, he begins moving every person out of the building as he can, going through walls if he needs to, to reach them, this includes even Tyler.

"Why aren't the ******* methheads here?" He screams, not having listed to a word of what Nicholas said.

Shoot to Thrill begins punching anything in range, and for things outside of range it simply picks up and throws the heaviest thing it can find.

Whole sections are collapsed in single barrages, multi-ton pillars are sent flying, all while the Stand's battle cry could deafen anyone close enough.

After about a minute flat, the entire building, collapsing in on itself, seems to bloat and stretch, before falling apart outwards about a meter further than it's boundaries.

Michael stand in the battle, Shoot to Thrill retreating back into himself. For the first time this whole shitty morning he feels at peace.

Tyler appears to have passed out. Several of the people previously in the building surround him, taking him away.

5 stay behind, staring at Michael.

Michael opens his mouth as if to say something, then gives up halfway through and sighs. He's done with snappy remarks. He feels pretty content at this moment.

He follows the others back to the RV.

"I am better," Michael then turns to the people following. "One step closer and the building will look fine by comparison when I'm done with you."

"The only thing you're gonna get if you don't piss off in the next 5 seconds is a broken jaw."

"Y'know what, **** this."

Michael grabs hold of the one speaking, hauls him up and throws him a few meters away.

"You don't scram from here, you're gonna have a lot more than that broken."

"Let's go. Stephanie couldn't find anything useful here aside from the money, leave the meth heads to their own."

"I'm driving," Michael said matter-of-factly as he entered the RV and jumped behind the steering wheel.

One of the homeless people throws something at the RV, which soon sinks slightly. as the sound of air leaking can be heard.

"You ************* COCKSUCKERS!" Michael has Shoot to Thrill propel him at the door of the van, raming through it with no effort before skidding and stoping right in front of the woman and lifting by the scruff of their neck.

"DO YOU WANNA DIE THAT BAD ASSHOLE?! Don't worry then, I won't even let the drugs give you a slow one as I CRUSH YOUR ******* THROAT!"

Michael delivers a nasty hook to the woman's jaw, hearing a short, sharp cracking sound as she falls off.

"As promised," he mutters.

He then turns to the other drug users there.

"Scram or I give special all-included delivery, free of charge to all of you."

Michael's angry yelling wakes up Jessica, who was sleeping in the back.

"Huh? What? Are we there yet?" She says while rubbing her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back