• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"C'mon old man, do you really think the pack of drugs could be a Stand or something?"

Nicholas find more meth and a small bag of what is either heroin or cocaine.

The man stops moving after everyone is done talking.

If Michael had smelled meth before, he would know this is meth. And most certainly the good meth.

"That is...oh yeah, definitely. Trust the label I guess. This is the good stuff as well."

Michael has Shoot to Thrill reseal the bag with an extremely small burst of Hell's Bells.

"Maybe we should have Steph run this place over one more time up close?"

"A watchful eye, huh? Give me just one moment," she said as the mask appeared on her face once more. The eyes started systematically shining different colors as she ran the place over, switching to different visions to make sure no stone was unturned to find anything interesting.

There are a few people upstairs that are awake now.

The man on the floor is awake and fully conscious.

There's a trapdoor under one machine.

"Well, few people are awake upstairs, this man is awake too". She pointed to the man on the floor. "And completely conscious at that. On top of that, there's a trapdoor riiiight over there. That's all I picked up at the moment."

Michael has Shoot to Thrill grab the man and lifts him to eye level with the Stand.

"Alright, start talking asshole. We know you're awake."

The trap door has a duffel bag in it.

"No I'm not." The meth man says.

Some footsteps from upstairs can be heard.

Joe creates a purple door in front of the stairs, while putting the other opening face against a wall, to block the way down to the basement.

"Well, this might be worth keeping." Nicholas thinks to himself.

"Get the meth man to talk, that's probably the best we'll get out of this place."

...How in the bloody **** has this organization not fallen into pieces when they employ this many *****-for-brains?

"You just talked dickwad."

"Real informative. No seriously, you're not getting off that easy."

"I might as well introduce myself then. My name is Tyler J., and it all started when I was born. It was June 9th, 1960, in the outskirts of a a small town called Duluth, in Minnesota. I was born to a pair of shoe cobblers who had fallen onto rough times and could no longer put condoms in the family budget. I was never sent to school, instead I was taught how to make shoes in the most exceptional manner. Alas, this was not enough to ease the financial burden we were experiencing, so I walked into town to obtain work at age 9. I got a job running boxes of groceries to certain houses while also selling the shoes we made to anyone willing to buy. It was during this time wandering as a delivery/salesman that I came across young man in his 20s named Tommy DeVito, who offered me work that payed much better than my work as both a shoe salesman and a grocery deliverer combined. I took the work and at age 11 began transporting what I know know were bags of drugs to people across the city. I assume it was because the locals already knew me as a transporter of good so suspicion would be low. Tommy soon left town, wishing me well. After that some of his associates kept me employed. My parents disliked these men, but our financial situation was still in need of additional income, so I kept working with them. At age 15 I was told that I could move up in my work and decided to do so. I entered a small building at the heart of the town and began helping the people in the building with a few odd jobs that involved transporting this across the city or helping them pick up that without knowing what anyone was really doing. I eventually learned what the place was for when one day, I walked in on one of the more unscrupulous men cooking what appeared to be methamphetamine. He saw me, asking if I knew what he was doing. I didn't but he showed me the process of what he was doing, having me help put a chemical there or drop something here. He noted me as exceptionally skilled for having never made meth before, this likely due to my craftsmanship abilities from being trained by my parents. The man invited me to help him more often, and I did so, not really understanding what I was getting into. I've been informed that the meth was of suspiciously high quality for this certain maker and that, combined with other suspicious behavior of his, had him investigated after 6 months and it was found out I was making meth with him. He was removed and I took his place after it became clear that I was doing most of the work. I kept doing that for around a year, the finances of my family secured and my parents uneasily approving. Eventually I caught the attention of Tommy, who, seeing my work, recommended me to help his friend Henry Hill. Henry offered to help me out, giving me a much bigger lab, business security, and a new apartment in Chicago. At this point my parents stepped in, asking me to stop associating with these people. I had several arguments with them, culminating in me leaving and going to the city, where I am now. I've spent the last few years of my life here, supplying the most high quality meth to the city, safe in my position. Until you all busted down my door, that is." Tyler says, having not taken a breath in the entire time he spoke.

...The ******* lung capacity of this guy. I feel winded just hearing all that.

"Alright, so that was something. But it still doesn't tell us anything about your boss."

"Oh yeah, Henry has a guy trade money for my meth whenever I'm done with a batch. Don't see Henry in person really."

"Why is every ******* person we come across ******* USELESS?!"

Michael throws the meth man whose name he can't be bothered to remember several meters away.

"Is this a ******* crime syndicate or a circus?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back