• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 3

"Easy there old man, don't overexert yourself. You there, your Stand can heal, get this thing out of me and into him so we can help him." Nicholas says, looking at Jessica.

Joe gets back to his feet, feeling a bit weird because of the hamon shock tho

"... Better. Now, where's the group that came here ?"

Joe says while looking around the hallway.

Nicholas moves around the drycleaners, finding the group standing in front of the door. "We've found quite the interesting bits of evidence, how about you all?"

"If your mouth is covered with something tap on the bed frame once" Otto asks still hesitent to get any closer.

"Otto? Otto?" Michael kept calling as he navigated as he descends, plopping on the ground on a room stacked with records.

"There's someone down here? Be on your guard, that seems awfully suspicious." Nicholas carefully approaches the door and sends his Stand inside to investigate.

"What in the shit..." Michael couldn't yet see Otto or the man, but he couldn't possibly comprehend stupidity on this level. "Hold on, I'm coming."

Nicholas talks through his Stand in the room. "What's going on here? What the hell is someone doing sleeping under a drycleaner's?"

"Uhhh... ok" Otto says as he turns from the man and to Michael who just entered, "Theres a guy in this room (He says as he closes the door) and a package on the table, it seems similar to the one sent to us"

´¢óHello, GoodbyeÒÇì enters the room, staying on the roof of it.

"Uhm, is that an Enemy Stand User ?"

Joe says trough his stand.

"That's it: Shoot to Thrill!" the giant humanoid emerged from Michael's back immediately. "I'm gonna lay a smackdown on you the likes of which you've never experienced in your life in the next 5 seconds if you don't get up."

"No. He could have valuable info. He's practically sitting on top of what we've been looking for for Christ's sake," then he turned back to bed. "Five...four..."

"If you're gonna touch my shit, fine, I'll get up." He says, the door opening.

In the light you can see this man far better. He's a tall, thin, odd man with scraggly long brown hair and a goatee. You can also see that he completely lacks clothes.

"Get out!."

Back