• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 3

"You could try attacking him with that electric ability you earlier used on Mike."

Joe tells Michael trought his stand.

"Listen, you're going to tell us everything you know and then we'll leave, if not then this will happen." Nicholas has his Stand punch the floor, launching a chunk of it further down into the ground.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Listen, you're going to tell us everything you know and then we'll leave, if not then this will happen." Nicholas has his Stand punch the floor, launching a chunk of it further down into the ground.
"Ya gonna punch my floor? I can call someone to repair that."

"So be it. Enjoy the ride." Nicholas smiles, then has his Stand dig further into the ground reaching the foundations of the structure, the Stand then strikes the foundation of the building launching the entire thing into the sky along with everyone in it.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?!" Michael yelled, thinking right about now that he should've taken the old man's advice.

The bunker begins falling down.

"You ruined my house you moron!" A stream of mud lunges at Nicholas, blasting at his throat.

Nicholas has his Stand quickly slow the descent of the house, he then recalls it and uses its speed to dodge the stream of mud.

Bear let out a hiss, scaly jaws materializing above the cat as they parted, before discharging a stream of blue plasma energy at the crack the mud slipped in.

"I suppose I'll just have to knock you out then." Nicholas sighs, then has his Stand strike at the mud at incredible speeds.

Joe, who was standing right next to the stairs, is cought by skyrocketing bunker and sent flying in to the air too.

"HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !"

He screams as he sees himself getting dragged in the air.

Then the room start falling back down, but then slows down

"You son-of-a-bit*h, what the hell where you thinking ?!"

Joe shouts at Nicolas trought his stand.

The crack the mud landed in is utterly destroyed, a giant hole in the wall steaming from the plasma. Some of the mud is destroyed.

"Ow shit! How dare you harm me, Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie. I'm gonna shred your organs so hard you'll be ******** out your own stomach!"

"Just try and hit me, kid." Nicholas starts moving around the room at great speeds, striking the mud whenever he can. His voice echoes across the room. "You're all perfectly safe, I slowed down the fall of the building."

The hamon vines miss, but a small charge hits the mud, causing it to convulse violently. The mud shoots out of the hole in the wall, nowhere to be seen inside of the room.

"Jesus ******* christ, I cant even us my stands ability now" Otto says as he tries to stabilise himself.

"You're still a dumbass"

The tarantula stand tells Nicholas.

Then Joe, who's still standing outside of the room, calls his stand back to him and goes to the ledge in the direction the mud came out of, to try check if he can see where it's gone.

As Nicholas moves around the room, he notices the vines. He comes to a halt directly in front of Mame. "You've awakened your Stand! What does it do?"

The Divine Phoenix said:
As Nicholas moves around the room, he notices the vines. He comes to a halt directly in front of Mame. "You've awakened your Stand! What does it do?"
"Now is REALLY not a good time Nicholas!"

Overlord775 said:
Joe, who's still standing outside of the room, calls his stand back to him and goes to the ledge in the direction the mud came out of, to try chek if he can see where it's gone.
The mud is on top of the building. It seems to see Joe, launching a tiny piece of mud at his face.

Mame is startled by Nicholas's sudden intrusion into her personal space. "I-I don't know yet! Can we please do this later, someone is still trying to kill us!"

"Right, fair enough, if he's not down here, he's probably upstairs, let's go." Nicholas launches himself through the ceiling.

Aiming the scaly jaws up towards the ceiling, Bear fired another plasma beam, aiming to sweep the energy beam through the ceiling.

Back