• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 3

"I sure can attempt to do so," she said as she tapped her mask again. "Every Breath You Take...radar." She didn't have a specific term for "show me the object I want to find" So this would have to do.

Now, where was he?

Bear kept a sharp eye out for any possible danger, steadily charging another plasma beam as his Stand's jaws were visible, blue energy glowing as the jaws were kept open.

"I spy a small amount of life," she muttered as she pointed dramatically at the tree, her other hand on her hip. "It's at the base of that tree. Take it as you will...or you can blow it to smithereens. Clearly you take the more energetic methods."

"So, do we finish it off? Or should we try and catch it or something? What do you all think?" Nicholas looks at the rest of the group.

"Old man, you won't be able to go home until we finish this. We're all wanted men here. As for hin, we can still grab some info off of him...if we can get the bastard to jolt out of being stoned, that is."

"Screw it, I'll try it for one," Michael turned to Stephanie. "Do not take your eyes off that thing."

He then slowly approached the base of the tree, Shoot to Thrill in front of him at all times.

"Alright, I'm not getting close to that...Never tried this before, but..." Michael has Shoot to Thrill flick a small flame from it's fist to the tree's base.

"You really don't back down." Nicholas says as he flies towards the mud, attempting to attack it once again as he did before with Don't Stop Me Now.

"ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA!" Shoot to Thrill yells as it tries to hit the mud as much as possible with it's still flaming fists.

"Oh shit" Otto says surprised as Scatman rushed forward and pucnched throwing a full power shockwave at the mud.

Do these people even know the concept of overkill ?

I think grumpily, as i spawn a large square door in front of Otto's shockwave and Bear's blast and redirect them in the sky so the guy isn't outright brutally ripped to pieces.

The fiery fists mostly obliterate the mud, steam and smoke flying everywhere. A single piece of the mud slices Michael's face and lands on the pavement.

"Son of a b*tch!" Michael says as he turns to the mud. "You're lucky I didn't turn all of you into steam, ******!"

"Wow, this is just getting annoying," Stephanie commented as she watched the piece of mud intently to see what would happen next...maybe read thoughts to see what would happen next? Or thought process? This mud is capable of thinking yeah..?

In fact, since it's likely a stand, let's get some stats on it.

The stand is ´¢óMy Name Is MudÒÇì
My Name is Mud
His thoughts are brief.

"Aw shit oh god hell jesus come save me."

"Certainly seems to be panicking," she muttered as she put a hand on her hip. "And it's quite a durable stand he has. Not surprising."

Nicholas writes a couple things down in his notepad, then looks at the group. "Do what you will, I've got my bit of research out of this one. We've got a good lead anyways, so it's up to you"

"Don't move even an inch or ... let's just say you wouldn't like what happens in that case you refuse."

Joe threatens the mud.

I turn towards my fellow stand users and say a simple and very understanable thing

"You're free to obliterate him if you want"

A flaming fist crashed into the crack with enough power to pulverize anything up to a depth of a meter. Shoot to Thrill did not yell this time, it's "ARA" had been subdued and silent.

Shoot to Thrill brings both it's fists crashing on the mud, squeezing it in-between them and seemingly burning it to a crisp.

Back