• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Papyrus vs Waluigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Undertale cool dude papyrus by hellknight10-d9ci3lp
NYEH HEH HEH

1379399-waluigi by pirate cashoo
WA HA HEEEEEE!

Sans has too many versus matches, so lets give Papyrus a turn. Waluigi has his Mario Party feats.

Round 1: Speed equal

Round 2: Speed unequal

In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, all powers and abilities. Who wins?

We need more input

But I still see Waluigi winning due being the only guy that could fight off Bowser

Even with Papyrus' (albeit low-level) soul manipulation and ridiculously higher speed?

R1: Not sure. Papyrus only needs to land a scarce few hits, but if we take Waluigi at his strongest, so does he. I'm tempted to lean towards Waluigi due to versatility, but I'm far from certain.

R2: Papyrus due to absurd speed advantage.

We need more input.

I still see Waluigi winning the first one and the second one, the second one being the hardest for him because of Papyrus' speed

Waluigi murder stomps. His teleportation can easily dodge any of Papyrus's attacks and as soon as he gets close, Papyrus is screwed. Waluigi also has a giant arsenal, one of them being a fricking car. He could just run over Papyrus with his car and the battle is over.

Yeah...this is outdated, it was made waaaaay back when both Papyrus and Waluigi had country level stats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back