• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paper Mario vs Xeno Goku

8Noahkaismith said:
The Mafuuba starts off as an AoE and basically sucks the opponent into the jar. Mario won't be able to dodge the initial effect since, well, you can't. You're surrounded by its energy the moment they shout "MAFUUBA!" and for your 2nd part, that's like saying "I have a badge of bad luck so any form of transport I go on will crash and kill everyone on board!" since it will always miss its destination right?
No, that isn't even close to what the badge does. It makes opponents miss attacks much more often.
You completely missunderstood him. He said because it misses it'a destination at the end. That was he key part. As he said do to the mufuuba being an area of effect attack missing just isn't Physical feasibility for it. It IS in character for Xeno goku to use sealing from the start agenst a powerful opponent vasily stronger then him and he can sense power levels. Just face it he wins.

II counted 7 votes for Goku at least. (Stoped counting at 7) that's enough for the grace period.

Edit the vote was 7 to 5 in xeno Goku's faver. It's been more then a few days the grace pried should be over and the match added.

DMB 1,DraycoMakgrao,Quantu,Theglass12, Akreious,professor lord, Asuka the demonic Empress,Darkmon cns. That's 8 votes

I did miscount after all I'll count up Mario ' votes again.

Trcl,The arsenal1212,(believes paper could hit xeno before becoming sealed him with speed equal .), Bluetrekking (doesn't think Goku will starbwith sealing) Noahkasimith (thinks xeno has same personality as canon Goku and there for wouldn't seal dispute augment agenst that) the Luke.

That comes put to 5 I was right on that count. The actual vote is 8 to 5 in xeno Goku's favor.

I put a message on a staff member's wall asking what to do it was theglass12. I didn't make the thread I don't know of I can put it here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1852642

Edit I'll just wait a day if glass doesn't reply I'll add it to the thread anyway under the pretents the thread is very much done and needs to be added.

i'd go with Xeno Goku.

The changes in Goku's power (the forms increase his power more and more) will confuse Mario, that Goku will start with the base, Mario will hold the lead, but once Goku becomes SSJ it will confuse Mario because he was accustomed to fighting with Goku in the base form, Super Saiyan Forms are much stronger than the base, Mario will find it difficult to keep up with Power Up Xeno Goku.

Paper Mario on Par with SSJ Xeno Goku, Once Xeno Goku becomes SSJ2, game over for Mario, If Xeno Goku turn into SSJ4, thats a Stomps.

Also, Xeno Goku is smarter, he has more energy, And he has a better speed and skills.

Back