• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CaptainFinnigan said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Hal is lowballed as hell in VBW. This is a stomp.
How so? I don't agree with the 4-B rating either but I am 100% gonna use it regardless.
Like survivng Doctor Manhattan's attacks, defeating a weakened Mandrakk, surviving the end of infinite universes, defeating Parallax Superman and a Parallax version of himself (I think?) who can defeat Time Trapper, a multiverse level being.

I heard that most heroes with 4-B should have higher rating. Someone should address this issue if it's bothering them.

Most of the heroes with 4-B should actually get downgraded, that's what is being discussed (and I think Fan was planning to give Tier 3 Superman on some way).

Well I didn't hear it from the discussion forum but from a DC fanboy... I think that person said how Flash should be 2-C lololol

I mean, what's currently being discussed is separating the Post-Crisis profiles with keys to show that the heroes didn't have the same level of power during all that time. Superman in special will get 5 keys (Byrne Era, Post-Revival, Post-Zero Hour, Post-Our Worlds at War, Post-Infinite Crisis) because he has many explicit power jumps.

There's an argument that Flash is 2-A since he stopped Anti-Monitor's attack by running so fast that it got destroyed, it did kill him, but it still shouldn't be overlooked...

just let the thread be then. Pantheon is going to get revised too, so continue it just for the lolz.

But really, Pantheon's willpower is nuts. The guy just went and said "I'm too angry to die" and willed his body to not die from having being impaled by a attack that destroyed a consteallation and literally killed the concept of War. Later his willpower alone recreated said concept and took all the power from it.

Pantheon out-Chads Hal, honestly. He gets my vote.

Madotsuki24 said:
There's an argument that Flash is 2-A since he stopped Anti-Monitor's attack by running so fast that it got destroyed, it did kill him, but it still shouldn't be overlooked...
That's an extremely obvious Outlier, man.

Ionliosite said:
Madotsuki24 said:
That's an extremely obvious Outlier, man.
Not really, Flash can defeat Superman, making him on par with Green Lantern who can defeat Parallax Superman and other multiverse level beings such as Time Trapper. The reason for Flash being 4-B is so dumb.

Does Flash always show these kind of feats (the level of beating Superman?) If not, then it sounds like inconsistent story. I heard both DC and Marvel have inconsistent writing story due to different writers

AbcMac23 said:
Does Flash always show these kind of feats (the level of beating Superman?) If not, then it sounds like inconsistent story. I heard both DC and Marvel have inconsistent writing story due to different writers
Of course. He could survive an attack from Dr. Manhattan and take on Reverse Flash who can destroy the space-time continuum of the DC universe. Btw, the DC universe is ten billion times bigger than our universe, so that makes it high in the multiverse level.

Thanks, I've followed the thread.

Should we hold this thread off for now since DC's characters might get an upgrade?

AbcMac23 said:
Thanks, I've followed the thread.
Should we hold this thread off for now since DC's characters might get an upgrade?
I would say so. If Superman gets an upgrade, then Green Lantern should get one and it would make this thread a stomp.

Back