• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Danny's worst enemy! OvO

In all seriousness, I'm likely going to go with Danny. While Pack-Man could suck him in and neg his Regenerationn, use duplication and has resistances to Possession. Danny has a bit more going for him like flight, higher AP and his Possession is on a mental, spiritual and biological level (Moleculer). He has also possesed others who had some form of resistance to Possession. Regardless, Danny can blind Pac Man with a flash of light like he did against the GIW (Guys in White) to get the upper hand or phase through the floor and blast Pac Man from underneath like he did against Nocturn.

Wait, Pac-Man doesn't have flight added on his page? He should have it since he literally flew after and ate ghosts in the first episode. But i'll make a CRT for that soon.

Anywho, I think I might go with Pac-Man mid-high diff. While Danny has higher AP and probably better quality possession, Pac-Man can take advantage of Danny doing that. With Pac-Fu he can create clones to confuse danny and then suck Danny in Kirby style the first opportunity he gets with his vaccuum-sucking tongue.

If Danny tries to possess him, assuming he goes after the real pac and not a clone, that can also make it easier for Pac to devour danny, who'd get his regen negged.

Yeah, but Vlads the same guy whos stomped Danny in, like, almost every encounter they've had. If not all of them.

And Pac wouldn't need to use the clones to fight, but just trick Danny as a distraction for the real one.

@ProfessorKukui

Well that is because Vlad is vastly superior to Danny. Danny won't be surprised by Pac-Man making duplicates but I'll admit he will likely get distracted. While flight isn't on his page last time I checked, I'll take your word for it. That will allow him to keep up with Danny if he takes to the sky.

However this doesn't really change what I've said In my first comment. While Danny can be cought off gaurd by clones, he can easily escape them with Invisibility (Something I forgot to add in my first post). Pac-Man doesn't have any counter for this and Danny can use this to his advantage. Add the fact that he could also phase through the ground and blast Pac-Man from below with a ecto blast or overshadow him, create flashes of light to blind him or phase Pac-Man into the floor if the two arn't in the air like he did against Jazz and displayed against Tucker during training.

I just think Danny has more options. Not saying Pac-Man can't pull of a win given their is a chance Danny would try to fight up close and get sucked up.

Deadice69 said:
pretty sure Pac man just one shots since he negates low godly by eats ghosts. Danny being one.
It doesn't work like that. Yes, Pac-Man one shots but Danny also one shots so that's not an argument.

The issue is that in order for Pac-Man to one shot, he would need to suck Danny up. Which is possible but not likely given Danny can easily just turn invisible and escape his sight or just phase through the ground and blast Pac-Man from underneath or overshadow him. He can also blind him with light and catch him off guard. Also, I don't see any Extrasensory Perception on Pac-Man's page so how would he even know Danny's a ghost unless Danny does something "ghostly", has this Pac-Man battled non ghostly beings and opened with sucking them up?.

I mean, Extrasensory Perception should be pretty self explanatory for Pac-Man since everything he does is ghostly related. But yeah, it should be added to his page too. It's been a while since I made his page so that would explain why its not there right now.

Honestly, Pac-Man's page need's to be updated.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I mean, Extrasensory Perception should be pretty self explanatory for Pac-Man since everything he does is ghostly related. But yeah, it should be added to his page too. It's been a while since I made his page so that would explain why its not there right now.

Honestly, Pac-Man's page need's to be updated.
That literally means nothing without evidence. If he doesn't show or is stated he can sense ghosts then he can't. That would be like me giving Sam and Tucker (Or any ghost hunter) Extrasensory Perception because they "deal with ghosts on a regular".

If Pac-Man's page is outdated then this match can't be done at the moment.

Back