• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ozmas vs Crocodile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he could make croc's sand compact like that.

And with this distance, croc also has ample time to make a desert.

Wait, couldn't Oz just fly outside of Croc's range and just repeatedly nuke the area or is that OOC?

Enough fire/energy spam might be able to get past Logia intangibility.

Unless Croc can cover a similar area in which case he probably still has this.

Dargoo Faust said:
Croc would have no way to deal with Salem's regen.
He can just bury her under a shitload of sand, and it's not like she's better.

And I doubt Oz has the aoe to really affect croc negatively, and the amount of attacks won't change the regen.

"I'm thinking Croc stomps now" ... Don't even start.

@Weekly - If Ozma has any feasible way to harm Crocodile and eventually kill/KO him, it's not a stomp. It would be a stomp if literally anything he pulls out is unable to even harm Crocodile, which is certainly not the case seeing as how he has a wide variety of abilities that could connect.

It's not a stomp. If it truly is, explain yourself. You were arguing STRONGLY for Ozma 5 minutes prior.

@Cin Ricsi already explained it. Oz has no way to feasibly kill or ko croc. Its doubtful that any of Oz's abilities would even harm croc tbh due to intangibility

Oh wait, ozma can make it rain, which would make him able to hit...

I guess I would prefer if ozma knew crocs weakness at least?

Ricsi's statements are suddenly fact, I take it? No, not likely.

Ozma can conjure storms (LIGHTNING vs Sand, Crocodile will take damage), use various types of elemental magics (Including water-based. They're in Central Park, Ozma can use TK or manipulate water to throw at Crocodile if he ever comes up with that idea). He has other possible methods similar to this.

Not a stomp. He clearly has ways to hit Crocodile.

I mean

Ozmas can win if he stays at a crazy long distance in the air and nukes with his powers; it's just not very likely that would be his first move.

That said given what little we see of Ozmas it's pretty hard to pin down what WOULD his first move be.

We give them their tier for moving water into a cloud but the idea of them using said water to fight is too much?

Because lightning is far hotter than any fire. Nearly 29730 degrees Celcius.

And I said he could use TK to manipulate water... Or you know, indirectly cause Crocodile to get wet by starting a thunder-storm that just so happens to rain.

Okay, wont bother arguing that. The point is that lightning is still an option, among other things. (Using his own blood to hit Crocodile is also an option)

This is not a stomp.

Oz doesnt have blood manip

Youre giving Oz a lot of powers hes never used to argue this isnt a stomp my dude

... having blood on his weapon or his hand, or even having his weapon wet with water allows him to strike Crocodile's body. I never said blood manipulation.

Pretty sure it can be kept still. The AP doesn't change that much, merely prolongs the fight.

It makes it more fair, but I still think croc wins.

If you really have to give a character powers theyve never demonstrated or applications of their powers theyve never used in order to argue that a match is fair, the match isnt fair

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi Yes he wins, he stomps
I was talking when he gets downgraded.

And no, I don't find the idea of a guy capable of moveing hundreds of kilograms of water at will using that water to win that ridicolous.

Croc doesn't stomp, and i'm not giving Oz anything he hasn't displayed before, or at least has in his kit (considering he uses magic that everyone pre-extinction had access to).

You're not closing this. Quit stating it's a stomp when it is evidently not.

@Cin Youre literally arguing that Oz would use his own blood as a weapon, half the stuff you said Oz would do arent powers he even has

And again, you're ignoring my statements that I never said he has blood manipulation and that he has other ways listed to harm Crocodile anyways. Enough of this. You're calling STOMP yet again, and I will not continue arguing against you for the sake of preventing myself from wasting time when you're intent on closing the thread no matter what.

Oz has not use his blood as a weapon solely for the fact that his regen and aura prevents him from doing so

It is physically impossible for him to use his own blood as a weapon

"physically impossible for him to use his blood as a weapon" - if Crocodile lands a hit that causes him to bleed, it suddenly becomes a possibility.

Again, ignoring that there are other listed ways for Ozma to hit Crocodile. Lightning being the strongest counter to your "stomp" argument.

Later, I'm out of this convo.

Croc cant land a hit that causes Oz to bleed because his aura prevents Croc from doing so. The only way that would happen is if Oz's aura went down in which case Croc kills Oz if he hits him.

Oz has no other ways to hit crocodile. Lightning alone wont be enough to counter Croc Aoe deserting the park

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dies logia regen stop working while exhausted? If not, changing this to Salem would make a better match.
Isn't she still kinda featless?

Also pretty sure this will be outdated from storm revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back