• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overwatch: Speed Revision #4

Well, Genji's reflect "in-game" only works for projectiles in front of him to a certain angle.

I think that safest is to go with Hypersonic for everybody

The original post seems to make sense, but I did not have the time to read the rest of this thread. Sorry.

@Aiden It blocks everything in front of hi as well as melee attacks from guys like Reinhard and even his own ultimate

WeeklyBattles said:
@Aiden It blocks everything in front of hi as well as melee attacks from guys like Reinhard and even his own ultimate
Those are not speed feats.

Even so, if you want to calc the feat, then you would need a good footage of Genji actually deflecting projectiles from 6 different Bastion in front of him to get a real distance and timeframe. Because simply multiplying by 6 is not mathematically correct. Specially since the distance you used between bastion abd genji in the original calc makes imposible for Genji to even a good angle to deflect from 6 different attackers

Bascially get the CLOSEST each Bastion can get to each other

And the CLOSEST Genji can be and be able to deflect all their bullets

Okay gonna need some more time, my recording isnt working and i cant really do anything about it right now

Though trying this myself i can confirm that it can be done at point blank range

WeeklyBattles said:
Though trying this myself i can confirm that it can be done at point blank range
Not Entirely I assume I used Genji myself (not the best, But i used it) and I can say you can't deflect from your back, but you can deflect projectile that are not in your PoV, but sort of in-front of you

There has been nearly a week, do you have the evidence of deflecting at close range, Weekly?

Has been over one month, and not sure if this count as necro or the rules were already changed, but since no new info has been provided and the there's 3 staff supporting the change I think the changes should be applied.

Also, since we are on the topic of downgrades... D.Va Self Destruct

20^3*((27136*1.37895 + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2 = 0.642947486 Tons (Building level)

That would be with in-game data. Maybe the self-destruct from her cinematic would yield better results

Since Buson is based on real world Busan, you could get some calc there for scaling buildings

So, something else about the speed downgrade? Do we just remove the 8-A key or we need to put something else to replace it?

Maybe to make a re-calc?

Maybe her animated short's version yield at least a decent result... Otherwise, replace it with a "higher"

Welp, I'll place it as higher; so I'll start then, Weekly have more than enough time to show us the feat.

I have a doubt with Bastio: from where is the MHS+ speed rating coming from? Also, I do not known much about the verse but, it is correct to scale everyone to an in-game attack? With that logic people survive every attack from the other, but we known that 76 was severy injured by a shot from Reaper, so they really do not survive all type of attacks.

Injured by Reaper?

Yeah, the out-game content show all of them fightinf each other or keeping up with similar enemies

Bastion's MHS+ comes from another rejected calc

Its from the comic where he shotted him in one side, not sure if it counts as canon tho.

So, I'm not at point with Bastion keys, so I'll let you change him if you have no issues.

Antoniofer said:
Reacting to Mach 23 at 10 m is just Supersonic tho.
But it's still an attack speed achievable by Hammond. So why isn't he Hypersonic+?

Sorry for the necro. I just thought of this.

So i may have found some stuff that may make a few heros potentially 8-B with their strongest weapons

I did some calcs a while back that need to be evaluated but Junkrat is 8-B with prep time, Zarya's gun at 100% energy would be 8-B from a calc that puts her 1% energy at 8-C, and D.va's self destruct was calced off-site at 8-B which im currently putting into a blog

I am fine with 8-B/8-A and I am sort of neutral on the speed downgrades.

Most of the High 8-C feats anyway are either casual (IE: Doomfist can bring down a skyscrapper), or from weapons that aren't even from soldiers like Mei.

IMO: We should probably just have At Least 8-B, likely 8-A just to be safe, considering the high end of the ultimates and other abilities are 8-A via scaling or other calculations.

8-B and 8-A doesn't scale to none of the characters (Except for 8-B Junkrat, but that's just with prep), they would remain at High 8-C

And the speed downgrade was already decided. In fact, this thread should be closed.

Back