• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overwatch feats for all current characters(with some exceptions)

Asdtgh said:
Think about it, Jinx666 (You satanic fiend). If she took up that punch which was meant to be a skyscraper level, why the hell did the entire museum not fall laughably? Besides, never said it could blow up the skyscraper with one punch, right?
I think we've been over that.

Pff, really? After being slammed to a wall with Widowmaker's feet crushing her which at least took down a regular human guard easily and fell off three storeys high and was so injured? She's even limping, Jinx.

Asdtgh said:
Think about it, Jinx666 (You satanic fiend). If she took up that punch which was meant to be a skyscraper level, why the hell did the entire museum not fall laughably? Besides, never said it could blow up the skyscraper with one punch, right?
Because he didn't actually punch the skyscraper, he was within it, and I'm sure Overwatches old headquarters are pretty sturdy, seeing as they face enemies that could supposedly do that

And that's why its stated as a possibility

Asdtgh said:
Pff, really? After being slammed to a wall with Widowmaker's feet crushing her which at least took down a regular human guard easily and fell off three storeys high and was so injured? She's even limping, Jinx.
Not that time, the one where she lands after her pulse bomb

Besides to be taking that force is pretty impressive in its own

They may not be building busters but that makes them a solid room leveler

No, I mean tanking the force of her pulse bomb

They are already at that, there's just the possibility of them being large building because the argument is a little flawed, but might as well still have it on the page

WHEN?! You kept saying tanking the force of her pulse bomb! Do you mean being stuck in the blast for a second and escaped by Blinking?

Asdtgh said:
WHEN?! You kept saying tanking the force of her pulse bomb! Do you mean being stuck in the blast for a second and escaped by Blinking?
For the record, she can also do it while in-game, on top of the trailer cinematic.

You mean game mechanics that prevent friendly fire or even self-suicide? You're not realising why she needs to Blink from the blast? If she has room level, why didn't she just tank it like Jinx said and find Widowmaker and stop her?

It's still an integral part of her character and one of the main exceptions to the usual game mechanics rules. Therefore it can't really be ignored.

If we were to ignore all in-game feats, no one would be above Supersonic.

By your logic, Cloud tanking Safer-Sephiroth's Supernova is invalid since it's a "game mechanic" as it runs on HP.

So, I can just bring in TF2 characters' canteens where they can use Ubercharge and all of that? Is that what you mean? Wouldn't that mean I can bring Dante's royal juggernaut form as a form that is nigh-indestructible to attacks when the people here limited it to 'greatly increasing the durability'?

Cloud did tank the Sephiroth Supernova...because it's a legit feat since he lost HP when hurt by it. Tracer tanking her own Ultimate? Tell me, what happens when Genji deflected the pulse bomb back at Tracer when she recalled but got her own bomb stuck to her? She dies. Why? I'm not bringing gameplay here because even Blizzard made that Pulse Bomb so powerful up till 400 and Tracer is only 150, did they meant to let her survive a blast like that?

In summary, she has not survived her own Pulse Bomb if deflected because friendly fire's off and she still has not fully tanked hers in the cinematics since she escaped from it.

Do remember that the Cinematics are canon, even if she didn't get caught in the explosion completely, she was still affected enough to be stunned and disoriented and barely able to react to the Widowmaker's shot.

In addition, if you have actually played Tracer in the game, you would know that if Tracer stands too close to the explosion of her own Pulse Bomb (when it HASN'T been reflected by Genji), she takes damage, but as long as she's at her best she can still survive. Thus the Room rating is justified.

Wow. How should I have not known that cinematics are canon. You think I'm an idiot? Was she even stunned by the not point-blank or even close range blast for a small time after she Blinked away? She was still alright as she checked on her accelerator and looked down to find the robot president dead. What hurt her the most is being slammed into the wall, fell off a height and nearly died. Might I add why did she need to take cover from Widowmaker's clear assault rifle shooting when she could be supersonic+? How about the others? Why does Soldier 76 need to take cover when he's that fast? Why can't he just quickly rush over to the grenade, pick it up and throw it abck at the truck? Simple. That little feat there is none other than short-burst speed.

For the game thing, give me a very good reason why she has the ability known as Recall? To me, isn't it another way to gain health while running away from your own Pulse Bomb?

1) Rule of Drama. Really, by this logic, no one should be supersonic or hypersonic unless stated otherwise. Especially things likes Naruto.

2) Tracer can still tank her own bomb. Stop dodging my statement.

Wonder why they still use guns instead of other weapons? Really, the only reason why she can supersonic+ is when she's Blinking. By Blinking, she can easily bypass ranges of fire like how she did it in the stairs. But, when she's not, like how in the museum her chrono accelerator was not working, she has to hide from fire. The only thing it is best is that she is that fast when she is Blinking. For Soldier 76, he was in a tight situation. Either go back to being a killing machine soldier or a hero.

However, that's the only tight situation where he needed to be in. You think he'll still be in that same problem with heroism in battle with other enemies without any innocent civilains in danger? One more time, HHS+ short-burst speed. Genji is by far the only person I find his capabilities of lightning combat speed legit since he deflected many things.

Alright, let me summarise what you meant. You're saying that Tracer, only best as the offensive class, can tank her own blast while Tank, let me put it as a keyword, TANK classes like Winston, Roadhog, Reinhardt or even Molten Core Torbjon cannot after only having half of their health left? That's what you meant?

1) Are you suggesting that literally every character in Overwatch be downgraded to Subsonic when the vast majority of them can react to bullets and/or take on foes like Genji? Soldier 76 is clearly slower than Tracer in-game, clearly there's no way he could possibly be High Hypersonic+. Oh wait, it's an accepted feat that was approved by even the harshest members of the calc team.

No, it doesn't make that much logical sense in reality, but you do realize that this is fictio. There are a great number of fictional characters that use guns despite moving at speeds that far surpass any real-life firearms (i.e. Samus and her missiles).

2) She can still do it. You're still dodging the statement. By your logic, it doesn't make sense for characters like Tifa to have the same durability as Cloud, since her Health growth is lower. It's also hardly inconsistent, considering the fact that Junkrat and Roadhog regularly ride the explosions they make for ***** and giggles and the former is not that much more durable than her in-game.

Why I said that? Because all of their guns that runs on bullets or even lasers looks and moves nearly exactly like the bullets shot by regular-looking guns from thugs(Hero Cinematic) and cops(Roadhog and Junkrat trailer AND comic). Yet, most of them have their own barriers, their dodge tactics and few still take covers when they do not need to. Of course, other specific guns such as the Hellfire shotguns are more powerful than those types of guns.

You ask, how about the other guns from other fictional verses? They show better feats than regular ones. For instance, Dante's gun which shoots a bullet so fast with so little mass, to push his giant Rebellion to make it move fast enoough to cause air friction in DMC3. See where I'm going? Samus is hard for me because I don't play the game. But, if the enemies move faster than light and, in manga or cutscenes, she successfully shoot her canon at them, that means it can move much faster than light.

Depends on her health. Is it like a thousand HP away from Cloud's? Does not matter. If she can survive the supernova as well, she's at whatever supernova level is. If you find the damage sephiroth did to Cloud and compare it to Tifa's HP, it will find you whether she can survive it or not. That is how I find scaling. I am not dodging it. If she really can, get a Youtube account, make a video of you, as Tracer, blowing yourself up with full health, post it on Youtube and show it to us.

If she does survive, congrats. Her durability is unknown since she can also be hurt by one second in the flames of her failed Pulse Bomb, slammed by physical wall level widowmaker and falling off a height to be heavily wounded. If she didn't, I told you so.

Samus's missiles move exactly like real missiles. They are propelled by normal thrusters and explode like normal rockets and seemingly lack significant kinetic energy on impact. Gee, I don't see any Supersonic Samus.

It's been acknowledged by the player base that the self-damage behind her bomb exists. Here's some moreproof. As for your demand, I'm sorry that I can't cater to your every whim and provide every last bit of evidence to prove that Tracer did in fact tank her bomb since I actually have other things to do than cave to your ego.

Rule of Drama. Writers Can't Do Math. If we took every author statement at face value, we'd have Supersonic instead of Hypersonic+ Fate Stay/Night characters. Just because Tracer got hurt by Widowmaker doesn't mean she can't take a bomb. Tracer was already distraught, tired, and hurt by the bomb you just mentioned..

So, you're saying that her high-tech, let me remind you, HIGH-TECH armor and canon is not massively more advanced than the regular guns? She has a ship to go to space, she got laser guns, fought against alien dudes and most of all, she is of different race than humans. And, when I meant by missiles, I meant by energy blasts which is clearly seen to be somewhat a energy blast. You know, DBZ ki blast and not the rocket launchers.

Gee, thanks. Now, I realised I do like myself more than one of my most beloved family members throughout the family tree who havd cancer and already died days ago. Thank you for letting me know myself better, you ungrateful mental pain-bringer.

You mean after Recalling back to her usual status of health, which also be meaning that she has her stamina back to where it was, after smelling poison gas? Remind you, her stamina's that high, she has not been shot for once by Widowmaker and she gets hurt only by the blast, crushed into a wall, fall off to become that injured.

I'll talk about the gameplay's Pulse Bomb and continue our conversation later. I got school to do.

One more, how does a bomb make you tired too instead of only hurt? She then felt rage after a while when the president died.

1) Since you're trying to bring realism into this, still, Lightspeed Rockets via regular propulsion is still impossible due to physics. In short, stop trying to bring up excessive realism in the face of overwhelming evidence and calcs.

2) Yes, because bringing up personal issues always boosts your point. I could bring up my own family history, but I'd prefer to avoid derailing this thread. On that note, you still have yet to disprove my statements (which are backed with evidence) that Tracer can tank her own Pulse Bomb.

3) Even if Recall replenishes her stamina, she is still mentally and emotionally spent. There's a reason why Breaking Speeches exist in fiction: It makes it easier to take someone down.

...What does that mean, again? I'm not bringing realism, I'm bringing out that her canon shoots energy, not those rockets like the RPG-7, FGM-148 Javellin.

No, I just hope you can shut up for being the first to insult for absolutely no reason at all. Sure, backed with evidence. This got me wondering. What about enemy Pulse Bomb instead of Self Pusle Bomb?

Doesn't rage against enemies boost your status? Like CW Flash, before his father died, he could barely keep up with Zoom. Once he defeated Zoom after his father died, it seemed like he could kill him already, even if Zoom wanted to make his Time Remnant die to look tough.

I don't remember her blinking

When it exploded she was talking off the building and then blinking during Widow maker's shot

Asd, i'd prefer if you don't make edits until you get everything settled out here else i'm going to lock all of the Overwatch pages.

Oh wait, i am.

@Jinx666

Yes, she did Blink. Go back, watch Alive again and find the blue energy around her body.

@CrossverseCrisis

Sorry. So, what do I do to be given back the ability to edit it again?

Convince the people who know Overwatch here to go with your suggestions. What you've done is against the rules and i'm actually considering giving you a temporary ban.

But i'm giving you another chance by doing this thread first. If they get convinced about your trying to present here, you can edit them again but until then, they are locked.

@jinx666

I meant 'around her body', not from her chess piece of the chrono accelerator. She even came out of nowhere after getting caught by the blast. It's none other than Blinking. Does she always have blue energy around her body? No. That happens when she Blinked. She even got away from the bullet and not 'fall flat to the ground from a height of the building. You think she'd rather stay and die from her blast without Blinking or even attempt suicide?

@CrossverseCrisis

Okay. I've learnt my lesson not to do stupid things like that until permitted to.

I've been thinking, CrossverseCrisis. Who's that KHII Ansem-looking guy in your profile picture?

Alright, I think I got some more for Overwatch. But, I think it's bad news. In the comics for Roadhog and Junkrat, Junkrat planted the bombs and C4s, right? Here's the thing. He needed preparation for such explosivesness for even the warehouse-looking place. See why he needs to put a giant pile of C4s on the wall and some circular detonators? Go read it.

That's the first structure they blew up. He did pack multiple C4s but, it should be small building to large building level with preparations and unknown time needed with the warehouse and skyscraper feats. Why? The preparation time to set the C4s is unknown for the skyscraper but, it did take him shorter time than the cops to show up.

That will have to be Cross's responsibility, he's blocked the page from all lower ranks

And if he approves

Back