• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overpowered preschool show character vs a yellow dorito

more flashbacks to Gumball's fight with spongebob, oh dear god that one was a bitch to go through

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Let's have gumball spam on hold until green comes back, it's funny when he's there
I dunno, i have 2 characters I want gumball to fight until i realized

1) he gets decayed to death by durability-ignoring decaying in the first one and

2) he gets frozen to death by tier 7 ice in the second

Chowder is a much better Cartoon Network cat to use in fights anyway, because he uses timehax in-character unlike gumball, he also uses plothax and BFR in-character and he's a lot more harder to kill and he has better resistances, and he can plothax and mess with time with a thought

But yeah let's save this for another thread

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Gilad is correct. People with Low Godly cant be KO'd nor anything like that, since their regenerative capabilities prevents them from receiving major brain/head damage, which is what is needed to KO someone or left unconscious. Unless he was KO'd in verse

Also, Bill has infinite stamina
Because that requires you to slam someone hard enough that their brain hits the inside of their head, thus shocking the system into unconsciousness? Prove falling asleep does the same thing. This is magically induced sleep. Not smashing soneones head.
Irrelevant anyhow. Bill gets hit with stone sleep and goes under. Bill regens his mind and becones conscious again....only for the stone sleep spell to re-knock him out since Bill hasn't negated the spell and the magic is still there.

Infinite stamina doesn't save you from being forced to sleep via reality warping/magic. Prove otherwise.

Name a single character with low godly or higher who has escaped ko via their regen. Otherwise I'm hearing nothing but pure headcanon.

Lightbuster30 said:
Name a single character with low godly or higher who has escaped ko via their regen. Otherwise I'm hearing nothing but pure headcanon.
?????????????

If you make a post on Question and Answer board regarding this subject, you'll get the same answer I gave you some posts ago. Thats literally how we treat in the VSB wiki lmao. You are just unaware of such things I guess, which is understandable

?????????????

If you make a post on Question and Answer board regarding this subject, you'll get the same answer I gave you some posts ago. Thats literally how we treat in the VSB wiki lmao. You are just unaware of such things I guess, which is understandable

I'm fairly certain I can na.e quite a few low godlies pr higher that have been knocked out or tired out. And no, I've read the discussions. I just severely disagree with the logic.

Lightbuster30 said:
?????????????
I'm fairly certain I can na.e quite a few low godlies pr higher that have been knocked out or tired out. And no, I've read the discussions. I just severely disagree with the logic.
Then you know what Im talking about. Sure, if they have been KOd in verse, then thats how their Low Godly works. Otherwise, no, we have no reason to assume that they will get KOd when they regen blatantly saves them from such a thing (said thing being brain/head damage or concussions)

Yes we do. We can't just assume people with low godly are automatically immune to ko-ing. They should have to show it. Maybe against conventional ko-ing like concussions, but not against getting magicked/reality warped into it.

Isn't it sleep hax rather than KO? I mean, Bill doesn't resist it either but the way you put it make it seems more like it forces character in a sleep like state rather than knocking them unconscious

Stone sleep is pretty obviously a magic ko. I thought you meant any ko, including magical ones.
Well obviously Magic KO works differently, so it would really just be verse dependent. If in the verse it's possible to KO Low Godly users with magic, then it'll work against other Low Godly users. If not shown or shiwn to not work, then it shouldn't work against them

Ok. No. Now you're really pulling things out of nowhere. No thread ever concluded that low godly made you immune to sleep manipulation and if they did, I'm calling bull here and now. Bill either resists sleep manpiulation or he doesn't and gets haxed. Burden of proof is on you to prove low godly is gonna save him and burden of proof is on you to prove his low godly even works that way to begin with.

Ok. No. Now you're really pulling things out of nowhere. No thread ever concluded that low godly made you immune to sleep manipulation and if they did, I'm calling bull here and now. Bill either resists sleep manpiulation or he doesn't and gets haxed. Burden of proof is on you to prove low godly is gonna save him and burden of proof is on you to prove his low godly even works that way to begin with.

I never said Bill resists sleep hax, but he does resist regular KOs due to his regen. Did you even read what I wrote? I only said that magic KOs should be verse specific and thus should be checked if works on high enough tiered Regenerationn users, if the magic KO works, then it will work against Low Godlys too, if shown yo not work or not shown at all, then we can't assume it will work. In Discord's case, I don't really know if it works or not, but if it was shown to work on people with above like Mid Regenerationn, it will work.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
If in the verse it's possible to KO Low Godly users with magic, then it'll work against other Low Godly users. If not shown or shiwn to not work, then it shouldn't work against them
This is what you said. You are directly implying that low godlies have an inherent immunity to sleep inducement since it has to be shown in universe to work. I repeat myself: This directly implies that low godlies are immune to sleep manipulation. The magic induced ko is going to work because it's not damaging Bill's brain. End of story. Discord doesn't need to prove his sleep manipulation works on low godlies. That's not how burden of proof works. You are the one who has to prove Bill's low godly is going to save him from a magic induced ko. You made the claim. So you have to explain your reasoning.

The only reason a low godly is immune to ko is because ko's involve hitting the brain itself making the victim unconscious. Thus, "conventional unconsciousness" is brain damage and is thus regenerable. But guess what? Magically induced ko's don't damage the brain. It's a specific spell that just makes you go to sleep. So guess what that means? It means Bill's brain isn't getting damaged and that means he's not going to regen from being put to sleep.

Lightbuster30 said:
Gilad Hyperstar said:
If in the verse it's possible to KO Low Godly users with magic, then it'll work against other Low Godly users. If not shown or shiwn to not work, then it shouldn't work against them
This is what you said. You are directly implying that low godlies have an inherent immunity to sleep inducement since it has to be shown in universe to work. I repeat myself: This directly implies that low godlies are immune to sleep manipulation. The magic induced ko is going to work because it's not damaging Bill's brain. End of story. Discord doesn't need to prove his sleep manipulation works on low godlies. That's not how burden of proof works. You are the one who has to prove Bill's low godly is going to save him from a magic induced ko. You made the claim. So you have to explain your reasoning.
The only reason a low godly is immune to ko is because ko's involve hitting the brain itself making the victim unconscious. Thus, "conventional unconsciousness" is brain damage and is thus regenerable. But guess what? Magically induced ko's don't damage the brain. It's a specific spell that just makes you go to sleep. So guess what that means? It means Bill's brain isn't getting damaged and that means he's not going to regen from being put to sleep.
No, I said that they have inherent immunity to Regular KOs. NOT to sleep hax..

I literally said that Bill doesn't resist sleep hax. And, Ok, now you explained why Discord's magic KO will work and I accept that, but stop twisting my words. I never said he's immune to sleep hax, nor to magic KOs and I and I already explained this several times.

Magically induced KO = / = Sleep hax. Sure, they can work together, but it's not the same thing

I generally consider sleep hax and koing to be the same thing since they both acheive the same result but through different methods.

Lightbuster30 said:
I generally consider sleep hax and koing to be the same thing since they both acheive the same result but through different methods.
Well, Ko-ing is not the same as putting someone to sleep. I mean, if I'm knocked unconscious it doesn't mean I'm also sleeping and vice versa. But like I said, they can overlap.

By the way, I don't know why people are continuing the whole "sleep manipulation" thing, when it doesn't last long enough for incapacitation.

Bill doesn't need a brain in the first place, he just has a body out of convenience. Not that it matters though, they still have ways to take each other out, it just depends on what they use before the other gets taken out.

Back