• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overpowered preschool show character vs a yellow dorito

Unoriginal Memes said:
Discord doesn't doesn't have Sleep Manipulation.
He knows the stone sleep spell and cast it alongside Celestia and Luna, bear in mind there's only one spell in the series that can turn creatures to stone.

Does Discord resist transmutation? Since turning self into stone = / = resistance to transmutation. Also being able to survive being turned to stone doe not mean he'll be able to negate being turned into a tapstery.

Though I'll vote Incon FRA because I've heard that Discord can beat Bill with a snap as well

CinnabarManx421 said:
No but shapeshifting is kinda an automatic counter to transmutation since you can just change yourself back.
It's not though. It doesn't work like that because Bill's transmutation leaves the victims unconscious so he wouldn't be able to chage back even if it was possible for shapeshifters to negate transmutation

I guess it depends on the characters transmutation. However, Discord has been transmuted before and remained conscious despite that the spell is supposed to leave you unconscious, so he could just shapeshift out.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I guess it depends on the characters transmutation. However, Discord has been transmuted before and remained conscious despite that the spell is supposed to leave you unconscious, so he could just shapeshift out.
I don't think it's possible to un-transmutate self without showing resistance to transmutation in the first place, and since Discord doesn't resist it, at best he would just remain a conscious tapstery. Which counts as Bill incapacitating him

Why couldn't he just shapeshift himself exactly? Transmutation is basically you shapeshifting something else so I don't see why he couldn't just escape. Also, that wouldn't incap Discord, since he can use his powers just by thinking, so even if he couldn't escape, he can still affect Bill.

Can he negate Bill's Regenerationn while he's still a statue? If he can kill him with his thoughts alone, even if he got transmutated, then it's a stomp

He can't kill him, but he doesn't go for kills anyway. He'd more likely just Mind Manip him into doing what he wants like he did to the Mane 6.

If so, then Discord doesn't incap as well. So if Bill's transmutation doesn't work, perhaphs he can try to make a deal with him and rip Discord's soul from his body, which IS an incap

Discord would incap him by Mind Maniping him though, Bill doesn't resist it. And ripping out his soul wouldn't do anything because he can use his powers as a ghost.

He has wincons like his EE, his own Mind Manip, or even just out APing Discord (potentially) but he just won't use them before Discord uses his wincon.

Bill doesn't have EE, and his mind hax require him to shake hands. He could AP him out like how he did to the time police and time Baby though

How is the mind hax activated? If it's not thought based then Discord can't use it while transmutated, and he also can't get out of the transmutation since being able to turn self into stone = / = resistance to transmutation. Also shapeshifting doesn't help either since it's changes the matter inside him as well, which is beyond just regular shapeshifting

It's thought based, he just usually prefers to snap. (TBH after rewatching some episodes I think he actually thinks more often but I digress) Again, that would depend on the shapeshifter, but considering Discord can reshape his entire anatomical structure, like when he turns into Grogar, he can get out of it.

So can he use hit while transmutated? Ok. But does he lead with it?

Also, transforming into a different form = / = fixing the body on an atomic level (even if he can un-petrify himself, it would just be resistance to petrification.

Another thing, how does it work and is there a range for his hax?

Gilad Hyperstar said:
So can he use hit while transmutated? Ok. But does he lead with it?

Also, transforming into a different form = / = fixing the body on an atomic level (even if he can un-petrify himself, it would just be resistance to petrification.

Another thing, how does it work and is there a range for his hax?
Unless Bill can negate Discord's magic, then there is nothing preventing Discord from using thought based hax to transform back. He'd have to knock Discord out via transfiguration whilst simultaneously negating his magic. The former of which Discord resists and the latter, Bill's transfiguration doesn't do.

Also, Discord just warps the fabric of reality to transfigure himself. There is no manipulation of particles involved. And even then, some of the things Discord transigures himself into would require sub-atomic re-arrangement by default. And even the that doesn't stop Discord from having his ghost leave his body (Which has access to all his magic).

Billis a reality warper as well, his soul can also leave his body as well too. He also can turn himself to stone when his soul gets out and un-stone himself after his soul gets to his body again, so Bill can also do what you listed

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Billis a reality warper as well, his soul can also leave his body as well too. He also can turn himself to stone when his soul gets out and un-stone himself after his soul gets to his body again, so Bill can also do what you listed
Bill pretty explicitly states he controls matter specifically. So I have high doubts his transfiguration is via reality warping. Also, that doesn't refute my refutation of your argument. Also, the petrifaction used in MLP explicitly knocks you out. Doesn't matter if Bill can astral project or not. The stone sleep spell is is forcing him into unconsciousness.

Lightbuster30 said:
Bill pretty explicitly states he controls matter specifically. So I have high doubts his transfiguration is via reality warping. Also, the petrifaction used in MLP explicitly knocks you out. Doesn't matter if Bill can astral project or not. The stone sleep spell is is forcing him into unconsciousness.
He still got other methods of reality warping though. Bill resists being petrified as much as Discord does, so that thing won't work on Bill either. Also his Low Godly prevents him from being unconscious

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Lightbuster30 said:
Bill pretty explicitly states he controls matter specifically. So I have high doubts his transfiguration is via reality warping. Also, the petrifaction used in MLP explicitly knocks you out. Doesn't matter if Bill can astral project or not. The stone sleep spell is is forcing him into unconsciousness.
He still got other methods of reality warping though. Bill resists being petrified as much as Discord does, so that thing won't work on Bill either. Also his Low Godly prevents him from being unconscious
Based on?

That after a certain Regenerationn point, they'll heal from any damage that puts them in a much worse state then being left unconscious, so they'll regenerate from that too.

Then again, I might be wrong. If I am, can you please explain why?

Gilad Hyperstar said:
That after a certain Regenerationn point, they'll heal from any damage that puts them in a much worse state then being left unconscious, so they'll regenerate from that too.

Again, based on what?
You mean aside from the fact that this sounds like it's being pulled out of nowhere? What? You thought I'd just take you at your word? I have no reason to believe low godly operates like that.

Lightbuster30 said:
Gilad Hyperstar said:

Again, based on what?
You mean aside from the fact that this sounds like it's being pulled out of nowhere? What? You thought I'd just take you at your word? I have no reason to believe low godly operates like that.
Based on some other comments I saw regarding Low-Godly. But I'm probably wrong. I would just want to know why I wrong

Gilad is correct. People with Low Godly cant be KO'd nor anything like that, since their regenerative capabilities prevents them from receiving major brain/head damage, which is what is needed to KO someone or left unconscious. Unless he was KO'd in verse

Also, Bill has infinite stamina

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Gilad is correct. People with Low Godly cant be KO'd nor anything like that, since their regenerative capabilities prevents them from receiving major brain/head damage, which is what is needed to KO someone or left unconscious. Unless he was KO'd in verse
Yeah that's right, KO is connected to Regenerationn so if the brain can be destroyed and then fully regenerated there would be no KO. Also Ko-ing isn't a supernatural thing that also works on Souls

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Gumball flashbacks

Back