• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overpowered preschool show character vs a yellow dorito

SpookyShadow said:
I don't care about thread, but you don't need to take that seriously, I'm pretty sure he's joking
Not following the thread, but I do notice new comments as I scroll through other threads related to MLP.

But I will say this: We've had a surgence of repeated nasty insults towards the show and the people watching it on multiple verses threads involving the show and even other peoples message walls. Whether he was joking or not, it's adding more fuel and it's made even less funny since there actually are people who have commented semi-similar things (albiet far worse). This doesn't need to add to it.

Thing is, Discord /does/ have hax that can probably beat Bill. But the issue is is that Discord has a lack of resistances to endure Bill's hax.

Also that was highly uncalled for, man, the original target technically was preschool/little children, and still is despite the writing of the show maturing.

Yeeeeeep. Like for instance I like Kirby and the franchise is meant for little children with its cutesy appeal. I've noticed that these things meant for children all have adult elements to them or at least elements that are for an older audience. Spongebob, in a recent episode, even had a Squidward's Suicide easter egg where it was nearly borderline graphic.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Also that was highly uncalled for, man, the original target technically was preschool/little children, and still is despite the writing of the show maturing.
I know it was originally for preschool children, doesn't stop people from using it as an insult. The recent troll attacks that have been popping up every so often have me on edge. But fine, I overreacted.

Understandable, MLP is passionate to you, similar to how other verses are passionate to me.

Anyways, I do think this is kind of a stomp, but it isn't a major stomp. If Discord had actual resistances then maybe this can be fair.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Understandable, MLP is passionate to you, similar to how other verses are passionate to me.
Anyways, I do think this is kind of a stomp, but it isn't a major stomp. If Discord had actual resistances then maybe this can be fair.
How exactly does Bill fight again? Because I'm not seeing any resistances to Discord's opening move.

I believe it has been said many times that Bill leads with Transmutation, while Discord leads with Powernull. Both snap to use their powers so it could likely go inconclusive. However, Discord has many times over shown he only needs to think to use his powers so he could do it faster than Bill could. So I'd say at worst this is incon if both snap, and at best a win for Discord if he thinks.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Thing is, Discord /does/ have hax that can probably beat Bill. But the issue is is that Discord has a lack of resistances to endure Bill's hax.
Well Bill also lacks resistances to all of Discord's hax. His only Resistance is to Madness Manip which isn't even one of Discord's powers so it doesn't matter.

Honestly I would say this is probably inconclusive as neither resist anything the other can do to them and it's pretty much 'who hits first'. I guess I'll vote incon then.

Bringing this back to life because reasons.

Voting inconclusive due to both being able to win by snapping (another who acts first fight, except the movement is the exact same thing).

Does Bill have an answer to powernull? Because Discord transfigures himself all the time and can still think when forcibly turned into an inanimate object.

The fact that Discord's only shown to null one power without removing horns (which Bill doesn't even have). Not to mention, Bill's targets get knocked unconscious before transmuted.

Unoriginal Memes said:
The fact that Discord's only shown to null one power without removing horns (which Bill doesn't even have). Not to mention, Bill's targets get knocked unconscious before transmuted.
You do realise he can outright negate the magic himself right? There's literally a clip of him doing that on his powernull. Not to mention, not only was Discord turned into a statue (which would imply unconsiousness via destruction of the brain), but the spell explicitly is known as the stone-sleep spell which forcibly puts you under on top of turning you into a lawn ornament.

Lightbuster30 said:
You do realise he can outright negate the magic himself right? There's literally a clip of him doing that on his powernull. Not to mention, not only was Discord turned into a statue (which would imply unconsiousness via destruction of the brain), but the spell explicitly is known as the stone-sleep spell which forcibly puts you under on top of turning you into a lawn ornament.
Yeah, where he only nulled telekinesis, and not the person's entire power set.

Pretty sure he was nulling the magic itself but whatever considering his chaos has actively negated magic in the chapter books.

Of course, if that doesn't work, Discord just uses the stone sleep spell on him. He's got no resistance to sleep inducement.

Back