• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electrons, protons and neutrons...It's been 13 volumes, if they haven't shown they have such knowledge, including top officials that we've already seen a POV of, then they don't know. As much as I love Overlord theories these gets sent to the back right next to 'chosen one' theory.

God-Kin are relevant because you were using their view as a basis for your point and I pointed out his limited knowledge.

Well going to sleep now so i'll lay it out if people are still confused since I'm not sure what
Moritzva meant.

Me: The quote shows no real evidence on tiers, just what type of existence it would affect. It is making the molecules of evil entities lose cohesion thus Ainz should get resistance towards it. Purely based off quote.

Other Side: It should be treated as AP. Unleashing a very large amount of energy to atomize the opponent, who this affects and scales to should be self explanatory. Even though it's completely antithetical based off the quote as well as verse scaling and mechanics.

I agree with DMUA. Is somebody willing to revert the edits (if they have been applied)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back