• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord (Ninjago) vs. Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

Overlord_Darkness

Username Only
Both at Low 1-C. Overlord in the Golden Master form and Bill with physical form like one during Weirdmageddon.
1wmMH9uOA1I.jpg
7kG0yohoG-o.jpg

BOTH are bloodlusted.

Rules:

THERE IS NO RULES! Only pure chaos and darkness at their maximum against each other.
Speed equalized only.

Votes:
Overlord -
Bill Cipher -
Inconclusive -

Last edited:

Also let's not forget about Overlord's resistances to Existence Erasure
It actually should be removed because anyone who is >= 4-C is unaffected by that in show, I was planning to do that in the next CRT
Also, Resistance to EE does not make you resist Durability Negation on a molecular level, or a powernull lmao

• Class T LS
Bill is laughing at that fr.
Real

Anyways, he made the fight so both are bloodlusted, so Overlord can start with a more powerful hax huh.

Bill’s powernull is thought-based. Mind proving that any of Overlord’s hax is thought-based or faster?
Overlord negated Anti-Golden Armor like doing nothing on-screen, it just happened. Plus, I don't see Power Null on Bill profile with any explanation about it, so I can't say can his ability affect Overlord or not.

Overlord negated Anti-Golden Armor like doing nothing on-screen, it just happened.
Resistance Negation may be thought-based, but none of other hax is.
Plus, I don't see Power Null on Bill profile with any explanation about it, so I can't say can his ability affect Overlord or not.

Resistance Negation may be thought-based, but none of other hax is.

Hm. Does it work on his physical body and real world? I don't think so because those three were in the Mindscape, where Bill has full control, but battle between Overlord and Bill obviously happens in reality.

Hm. Does it work on his physical body and real world? I don't think so because those three were in the Mindscape, where Bill has full control, but battle between Overlord and Bill obviously happens in reality.
It says in his Weirdmageddon Key that he has all previous abilities although AE, NEP, Invisibility and Incorporeality are limited to his soul/mind/idea. That’s why you need to read the profile pal!

Doesn't Bill just petrify with a thought?
Overlord has FTL reactions for his physical forms, so he can react to Bill's attack I think and protect himself or even destroy the existence with his CM which has FTL attack speed if we consider it as some sort of Darkness\Golden Power omnidirectional blast.

Overlord has FTL reactions for his physical forms, so he can react to Bill's attack I think and protect himself or even destroy the existence with his CM which has FTL attack speed if we consider it as some sort of Darkness\Golden Power omnidirectional blast.
Speed is equalized. Bill does induce the hax with his thought. I don’t see how reactions are helpful at all.

If anyone is wondering this is when Bill does it with a thought

Overlord's wincon I see as next:
  • Begin fight with his CM Type 1 and destroy literally everything in the blink of an eye.
  • Corrupt Bill via his Dragon Form abilities.
  • EE Bill with his Golden Power.
  • Seal Bill.
Bill's wincon:
  • Petrify\Transmutate Overlord's physical form.

Although here he does it with the thought:
That was with a gaze, he did it with his eye
  • Begin fight with his CM Type 1 and destroy literally everything in the blink of an eye.
You wanna play like that? Fine I vote Bill then, his hax seem much faster than Overlord since it is thought based

Where do you take “blink of an eye” from?
He needs to touch Bill with his attacks so Bill simply dodges.

Low-Godly Regeneration

Bill's wincon:
  • Petrify\Transmutate Overlord's physical form.
Powernull, Plot Manip, Soul Absorption, and a TON more

Unless I misunderstood what you meant.
Basically, by our current rules:
  • A has 100 as combat speed
  • B has 20000 as combat speed, 500 attack speed with X thing, and 100000 as reactions
If we equalize speed, B instead will have their combat speed reduced to 100, thus the other speeds are also divided by 200 (aka 2.5 attack speed and 500 as reactions). It's why Jojo characters are basically immune to speed equalization.

Powernull, Plot Manip, Soul Absorption, and a TON more
Plot Manip shouldn't work because of Acaus Type 4 and Soul Absorb will not work because of NEP Type 1 of Overlord's spirit.

You wanna play like that? Fine I vote Bill then, his hax seem much faster than Overlord since it is thought based
Also Golden Master has attack reflexions as well as power of all of the secondary elements which includes Time (Time Stop and Time Travel), Speed and Mind (Clairvoyance & Precognition).

Back